[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delete /pol/ and create /l/ instead.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: kuroarms.jpg (208KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
kuroarms.jpg
208KB, 1024x1536px
Delete /pol/ and create /l/ instead.
>>
Haven't we already discussed why /l/ is an all-around bad idea?
>>
>>834996
Dont sage
>>
Wait did a mod autosaged it?
>>
>>834997
>Dont sage
The audacity. This thread is an awfully dull one, so why wouldn't I, you wangbasket?
>>
>>835008
Because my thread is better than your time.
>>
Deleting /pol/ I can get behind, but trading lymphoma for leukemia... not so much.
>>
>>834988
This
>>
>>835010
suck my cock dude
>>
>>834988
>>835130
Fuck off pedo scum
>>
>>834988
Pedo fuck
/pol/ for life
>>
File: 1479226589387.gif (171KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
1479226589387.gif
171KB, 534x534px
>>835279
>>835282
literally u
>>
File: 1479073974004.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479073974004.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>835296
Have a (you)
>>
File: 1469785561631.jpg (2MB, 2312x3553px)
1469785561631.jpg
2MB, 2312x3553px
>>835282

fuck off r_thedonald shit. /pol/ is a loli friendly board.
>>
>>834988
Dumb homeboarder.
>>
File: 1478952723381.png (358KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478952723381.png
358KB, 600x600px
>>835332
You fucking kikes trying to push pedo degeneracy
Neck yourself or gas yourself, or both
14//88
>>
>>835458
Here's some advice, thats a stupid ass idea. You'd just be contributing to the massive information-overload of self-help books about depression and social anxiety, your work would not be profitable at all, even if it was a free PDF it would just get get buried by all the other more notable free PDF bullshit advice books and easily accessible copyrighted works you can find as a PDF openly on the internet.

I can tell whatever you write would probably contain mostly fluff interspersed with personal anecdotes and vague, generalized platitudes that feel inspiring to read but is just mental masturbation.

If you want to actually help people, you can't. The path to happiness and self esteem is a subjective one, and you can't change someone's brain much just by talking to them and giving advice to read. They have to just figure it out on their own, wasting more time collecting information about 'how to be x' will just get in the way of any real change, because there will be a lifetime of stockpiled materials to read.

So seriously, don't write self help books, don't read self help books, delete your over 9000 emails, bookmarks, watch later playlists and PDF files. Maybe save some of them in a bookmark service like delicious and a thumb drive, but know not much at all will chnage if you die before you get around to reading and watching all that shit, its mainly for reference. Now that that is all off your shoulders, you are free to just go and get life experience, figure things out on your own. Do yoga and meditation if you want to work directly on yourself right away, mind and body is a single unit, you can't try to work on your brain without the rest of your body involved- hence why self heIp advice never works beyond being mental masturbation, move your body, and by doing so, you move your mind.
>>
How about keep /pol/ and add /l/, but delete /jp/.
>>
File: 1478918010650.gif (468KB, 148x148px) Image search: [Google]
1478918010650.gif
468KB, 148x148px
>>835460
e seen the message previously on Operator Chan.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Fuck off and kill yourself pedophiles.
>>
>>835598
very mean and vulgar statement
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.