[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiro and/or Mods, please do something about the troll(s) in Nanoha/Vivid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: autism.png (159KB, 573x565px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
159KB, 573x565px
Hiro and/or Mods, please do something about the troll(s) in Nanoha/Vivid threads. and/or look into why this shit hasn't been addressed in weeks. Someone isn't doing their job if this level of autism isn't being met with bans, and multiple people have been warned for reporting this faggot.
>>
Let me give some further material for this.
>>>/a/149335096
Here he admits that he's shitposting for no reason, and that the only way to make him stop would be by stopping making threads about the show.
>>>/a/149212454
Here he has a discussion with himself demanding proof about the quality of a sub group for an entire thread.
>>
>>808041
>>808058
you could stop talking about nanoha 24/7
>>
File: clear rule-breaks.png (45KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
clear rule-breaks.png
45KB, 1366x768px
>>808053
Directly linking specific posts might be more beneficial then entire 500 post threads, although every single thread does get derailed into shitposting.

The problem is that there's a mixture of potentially-passable, highly-opinionated posting and off-topic flames attempting to bait people into shitpost wars. People might be just reporting everything recognizeably by the poster, and the clear infringements are lost in the batch.

Interestingly enough, you can still report archived posts. Even if this thread is ignored we can potentially use it to compile the most blatant cases and bring them to the mods' attention by reporting them. That might be seen as bending the rules by mods though, so clarification on that would be appreciated.
>>
>>808041
>nanoha threads being spammed by assholes and canon scumbags
They don't even like the series.
>>
>>808041
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/992577/ec69eed147/
>>
>>809295
Says the one who is spamming in a gallery hosting a KOREAN translated doujin for the reason it features a crack pairing you don't love/judge canon.
>>
>>808041
no autism deserves bans for our smiles depend on it you mirror from Pluto!
>>
>>808041
>>
>>809315
>The reason people are against it is because it damages the fandom.
Nanoha was founded on lolicon though and is mostly just a bunch of yuri fans with tight goggles, you really can't be more damaged after that.
>>
>>809321
>you really can't be more damaged after that.
He can for the pettiest reasons.
>>
>>809329
>look at my mouth it talks with dialogue oh noodle noodle noodle on a poodle
>>
>>809329
>talk talk talk talk
Your name is anon and you dance on the sand just like the Rio of that bird movie! And when you smile you really eat all the ice cream! Oh Rio Rio you are the dusty land!

-Duran Duran
>>
>>809329
Yabba Dabba crackers that's the name you should know, Yabba Dabba crackers is the star of the show, more than you think on maximum green, Scooby Doo is the one!
>>
>>809329
>I'm 90% sure this is the rape spammer, based on how bad your English is.
I don't know who rape spammer is nor do I go to Nanoha threads [spoiler]I go to the Iron Menstruation threads, I just found this thread and found your crap to be annoying[/spoiler]
>>
>>809329
>Poopy poopy poo, where's the seat? We got something to squeeze out.
>>
>>809329
>Nintendo fans attack Sony again
When will you guys realize our games are better?
>>
>>809329
Reminds me of when Gamera arm wrestled Captain America and the result was Brazil beating Germany or some shit.
>>
>>809357
>>809360
>>809362
>>809364
>>809366
>>809368
>thread getting spammed
Better than "holding a conversation" with ACK though.
>>
>>809329
Everyone knows ketchup is superior to mustard!
>>
>>809329
>whinys
>meet the whinys
>they're the modern cyber age family
>>
>>809329
>The Hardest Thing Ever
Either an erection joke or 98 Degrees....
>>809369
>Because you would never lie, right?
So far I haven't.
>>
>>809329
>Mastadon
This is Metallica country! Do you not ride the lightning?
>>
>>809329
/m/ really should settle their Alpha vs. Z wars in their Super Robot Wars threads. That and get me a turkey eggroll.
>>
>>809329
>1 ring to rule them all
>1 ring to ring to unite them
>and in the darkness bind them

This is Mordor witchcraft!
>>
>>809329
I swear these Steven Universe threads keep complaining about Teen Titans Go when it is likely the better cartoon.
>>809385
No lying here.
>>
>>809329
Shamylan did a better Avatar movie than your TV series, now get over yourself and fetch me fried shrimp! Taco Bell should sell more shrimp burritos.
>>
>>809329
I prefer 2% milk thank you very much, it has less photosynthesis than the average broccoli.
>>
>>809329
On today's episode of Dr. Oz can wheat find OJ Simpson?
>>
>>809398
Says the one who is spamming a Korean gallery.
>>
>>809329
Remember when GI Joe tanked the Transformers? I don't either.
>>
>>809329
Hey I take offense to that, Starship Troopers is a 90s classic!
>>
>>809329
>Who are you even talking about? I'm 90% sure this is the rape spammer, based on how bad your English is.
PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT
>>
>>809329
I don't know anon, how could Magic Schoolbus predict Pluto no longer being planet?
>>
>>809329
Hiro and/or Mods, please do something about the troll(s) in Nanoha/Vivid threads. and/or look into why this shit hasn't been addressed in weeks. Someone isn't doing their job if this level of autism isn't being met with bans, and multiple people have been warned for reporting this faggot.
>>
>>809329
someone ate too many memberberries
>>
>>809414
No anon, YOU have the mouth that talks with dialogue, no autist should ever be banned just to put a SMILE on that face.
>>
>>809329
showa riders or heisei riders, who deserves the title of kamen rider more?
>>
>>809329
Marching on, Rotten Tomatoes, a site from the underworld. Insert more lyrics related to Kamen Rider 1971 here.

Needs more Beargguy memes in this joint.
>>
>>809329
Fuck YOU leatherman
>>
>>809329
Yeah, who needs the Kwicky Mart? D'oh!
>>
>>809329
You need more letters in your letter, Mr. Letterman of the David variety.
>>
>>809329
By reporting yourself and the rest of the 3DPD shitters in the thread to FBI-kun.

Also, the fuck is this thread? I thought the mods had returned to the land of the living?
>>
>>809425
>Also, the fuck is this thread?
The Eye of Terror away from Holy Terra.
>>
>>809329
May I remind you that this whole thread is you getting "triggered"? I suppose either the irony is lost on you or that you know but to the dumb thing anyway.
>>
>>809329
Reminds me of the whining over the new Power Puff Girls reboot. Or Spider-Man, one of those.
>>
>>809329
>MAN MOUTH! His mouth talks with dialogue!
Played by Malcom X.
>>
>>809329
>words on a screen are the same as a physical object piercing one's throat
Pack it up boys, he beat us. Oops, I mean me.
>>
>>809329
Your name came out from the land of Egypt and it was Nyarlathotep
>>
>>809329
Don't mind me I'm just waiting for GradeAUnderA's Trump video
>>
>>809439
>>809447
>getting mad by the copypasta
You are truly stupid.
>>
>>809460
>waaaaaaaaaaa
Shut up
>>
>>809470
>waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Go back to watching Fox News
>>
>>809329
And I thought MY jokes were bad
>>
>>809476
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nobody cares, this is Clinton News Network
>>
>>809479
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Show your PHD you cry baby
>>
>>809487
>waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Still need proof
>>
>>809489
>sourcing wikipedia
opinion disregarded
>>
>>809489
>all that buttered poop
>>
>>809489
>try the new fried chicken pizza burrito at Arby's
>>
>>809489
>It's fucking inane.
Only in Wonderland, happy clown! Talk about a brownie of a funky brown.
>>
>>809489
To quote the Beets from Doug: Killer Dog Food
>>
>>809489
do you want a hot ban?
>>
>>809489
It's da nutshack
>>
>>809489
When are you going to release Maitake's other works?
>>
>>809489
Yep, butthurt.
>>
>>809489
The fic is in medieval setting so yes, the lesbians shagged the dude offscreen. They even smeared it on the readers' face by giving that random male a father-son bonding moment and the lesbians seeing him as a friend.

But even without that, I personally can't stand genetic cuckold. (Science baby in yuri context is always iPS cells technology or similar btw, not artificial insemination from a sperm bank.) If you like it, more power to you. Just know that there are people who don't want themselves nor their partner to have a child of a third person. Adoption is a perfect resolution. Not to mention a much more philanthropic one.
>>
>>808041
>>>/u/2181002
>>
>>809524
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hammer that nail
>>
>>808080
nice repeating digits, have a (You)
>>
70 posts and only 6 unique IP's? What is going on?
>>
File: batman holding a marshmallow.png (82KB, 317x229px) Image search: [Google]
batman holding a marshmallow.png
82KB, 317x229px
>>809789
I think we're seeing a social manifestation of the Irresistible Force Paradox.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.