[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nipples on /a/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1478004553328.png (11KB, 797x101px) Image search: [Google]
1478004553328.png
11KB, 797x101px
When will mods stop banning people for posting things they are allowed to post?
Recently in TLR threads you can get 3 day vacation even for manga pages.

Could we get current nipple rules included in /a/ rules section, so newfag mods can kindly fuck off?
>>
>>804531
>Could we get current nipple rules included in /a/ rules section
But didn't we get that?

Sounds more like mods are retarded and newfags that have no idea how /a/ works.

I mean mods and Hiroshima both allowed nipples if they are anime/manga related and not clearly from hentai.
>>
>>804533
I meant https://www.4chan.org/rules#a
Right now the only "official" rule about nudity on /a/ is >>>/global/rules/5 and mods abuse it, ignoring Hiro's decision.
>>
>>804531
>When will mods stop banning people for posting things they are allowed to post?
When they start actually banning people for posting shit they shouldn't be on /a/.
So likely never.
>>
>>804531
It happened again, some anon got banned and his post deleted for posting a page from the manga. This used to be fine, why is it breaking the rules all of a sudden?
>>
Global Rule 5. /a/ needs to grow up.
>>
>>805067
Nipples from non-human series have always been allowed on /a/ and we always have had TLR threads.
We even had a thread were Hiro confirmed what we can post, so it's mods that need to grow up and learn to read.
>>
>>805088
>non-human
non-H
>>
>>804531
Post your nipples on >>>/e/, faggot.
>>
>>805088
4chan isn't allowed to decide what is and isn't acceptable in an average work environment. On top of that, there are several boards to post and discuss that content on. The rules are written the way they are for good reasons.
>>
>>805099
>owner of the site isn't allowed to decide what is posted on it
Hiro said we can post nsfw images from certain series, so we can do it, no matter if you like it or not. The point is that mods don't follow the agreement.

Also
>any 4chan board
>actually safe for work
>>
>>805123
The owner of the site should pay attention to what is written, and how it is written. If he doesn't like it, he can change /a/ to be NSFW. Something tells me he won't do that.
>>
File: disgusted.gif (621KB, 285x212px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.gif
621KB, 285x212px
>>804531
>nsfw pics are not allowed on any blue boards
>BUT /a/ gets an exception because their users are entitled whiny manchildren
>>
>>805154
>berserk threads are filled with NSFW with casca and rape horse
>goblin slayer has lewds and goblin rape galore
hmm but thats ok
>>
>>805159
If it tickles your penis, don't post it on a blue board. Hmm, easy.
>>
>>805139
Then go and discuss semantics with Hiro if that's your problem. I would like mods to stop banning people for doing things they are allowed to.
>>
>>805170
Well if people being banned for violating GR 5, then the rules are being enforced as they are written, so there is no issue. If Hiro didn't want it that way, then /a/ wouldn't be a blue board. After all, he can change the rules whenever he feels like it, but if it isn't written anywhere he isn't going to convince anyone.
>>
>>805196
Alright champ, consider this:
>the owner of the site comes to /a/ and says we need to make rules clear
>we have entire thread with Hiro actively participating
>we decide that nipples from non-H series are allowed on /a/, which is pretty much just making the previous state of affairs official
>which is confirmed by Hiro multiple times
>and actually functions, as people post nipples and are not banned
>some retarded mod suddenly starts banning manga pages in TLR threads

And if you read OP, there is a request to add those rules where they should be.
>>
>>805139
Tough shit. Hiro is the owner, and his word overrides what the rules say. Its clear Nipplemod has come back either that or its another newfag mod
>>
>>805228
>tfw not turned into a hamster and allowed to crawl around on Eve's breasts
>>
>>805228
>>805229
If the rules don't say it, then it won't be taken seriously. If Hiro really meant what he said, he could easily change the rules.
>>
>>805196
That's the problem. The rules aren't being enforced properly. There are plenty of threads on /a/ with nudity and graphic manga pages like Berserk and Goblin Slayer. But for some reason, it's TLR threads that seem to get targeted. TLR threads were fine until recently where anons got banned and their posts deleted for stuff that was previously posted in ever other TLR thread with no issue.

I do agree that Hiro should make some written rules on /a/ if he meant what he said. Otherwise the mods are doing the right thing, even if they are being inconsistent about it.
>>
>>805253
Thank you, mr. mindreader, for exposing Hiro's most secret thoughts and intentions, however I'm still going to consider explicit statements of the guy with ## Admin next to his name as having precedence over your theories.
>>
>>805278
Inconsistency is what really screws things up. The halfway nonsense is part of why things are such a mess. If Hiro wants it one way or another he should be completely clear about it, and the mods should properly enforce the rules properly. Personally, I see nsfw as something that isn't really needed, and would only serve to make things worse. If there's one way to ruin good discussion, it's posting nsfw.
>>
>>804531
Did you post them under the spoiler tag? If you didn't, that mod was wrong to ban you but he was still right in deleting them, as Hiro stated that NSFW manga pages or anime-related images should be spoiled.
Complaining about that on /qa/ was a bad idea though because everyone here is a whiny child who hates /a/. Try using the feedback form as well, not that there's any way to know if it works or not.
>>805253
If the rules don't say it, you need to lurk the fuck more to now what's allowed and what isn't.
>>
>>805697
You need to "lurk the fuck more" (like Hiro) and read the rules instead of throwing a temper tantrum because you can't post boobs everywhere you want feel like.
>>
turn on ad block and don't buy a 4chan pass until moderation isn't shit
>>
>>804531
Mods are clowns. Official nipples have been allowed in /a/ for a long time by Hiro's decree. They should be fired.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.