[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can something be done about Snapfit-kun and Airbrush-kun in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Shineon_3.jpg (312KB, 1600x2024px) Image search: [Google]
Shineon_3.jpg
312KB, 1600x2024px
Can something be done about Snapfit-kun and Airbrush-kun in the Gunpla Generals on /m/ and /toy/?

They've been false flagging for months now and are being nusances.
>>
>>760777
They're the same person you dip. Mods are clueless and don't think snapshit does anything wrong because he doesn't trip when he spams the thread with dogs or just random gunpla off the internet. Closest we got was trying to catch him with avatarfagging with that white humanoid cartoon character IIRC.
>>
>>760777
What did they do, have unpopular opinions that made you asspanned? IBO doing well is a far more worrisome problem.
>>
>>760781
Snapshit spams threads constantly, sometimes with dog pictures, sometimes with the same random gunpla pictures off of the internet, which isn't what the thread is for. And I finally watched IBO in a couple sittings, I didn't hate it. I can see why it's not liked if you watched it as it aired, it does move slowly waiting a week between episodes, but it wasn't terrible to watch all at once. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with season 2.
>>
>>760781
snapfit constantly shitposts and actively tries to get people to stop moving forward with their gunpla hobby. He never does anything more than assembly, he doesn't panel line, topcoat, or shave nubs.
>>
>>760786
I would say that's mis-stating the issue. Doing a shit job and deliberately never learning isn't a bannable offense. I would just prefer not to open a thread and see "mg_rick_dom.jpg that's a picture of some angry french bulldog.
>>
>>760789
It constitutes as false-flagging, I think.
>>
>>760789
I don't have a problem with the shit job he does, I have a problem with his shit attitude, and constant conversations between his multiple tripcodes.
>>
>>760789
/toy/ removed him away from gunpla general thread because he's a douchebag.
/toy/ thread have supervision by janitor & mod to remove him away from general thread.
he want to make /m/ his own hugbox because /toy/ ditch him like shit flush out of the system, but keep in denial saying "it's not your hugbox" when someone corrected him in /m/.

remember he make own gunpla general thread? & his friend did that as well like their own hugbox?
remember he make new & pointless thread in /m/, from time to time?
remember he shitposting about weapon; he's nogunz but pretend to know anything about it?
remember he shitposting about gunpla, acting like he know everything but doing OOB with nubs that contradict himself?
remember he sperg like a 3 year old kid mindset out of sudden, when someone corrected him?
remember he avatarfag for no reason all the time & say 'it's not bannable offence because reaction image'?
remember someone filed a report in 4chan IRC & mod in charge seems do nothing about it, for some reason?

the only thing to do is filter & ignore his post, constantly report him, appeal to mod again & again.
giving him, even just a little attention is like giving a kid sweets & he'll crave for more.
he's an attention whore where NOT any single attention should give on him. applied the same to his friends.
>>
>>760834
>muh whine n cry o boo hoo
Nobody cares.
>>
>>760834
Cool mouth, does it talk with dialogue?
>>
>>760846
>imply implication implicating the implicated
whatever you say to suit your inner desire, anon.
that's the final word & post for today, no hard filling but a simple reminder & advise to others.
>>
>>760846
Hey snappy-poo, how's it hangin?
>>
File: thecurseofvalvrave.png (483KB, 661x524px) Image search: [Google]
thecurseofvalvrave.png
483KB, 661x524px
>>760854
I'm not snapfit-kun, I'm curseguy
>>
>>760834
He has no friends, just multiple personalities.
>>760850
English probably isn't that anon's first language, or he's really tired and/or drunk. I understood him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.