[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want 4chan to be saved or not? Moot is moot and hiro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 922.png (168KB, 680x534px) Image search: [Google]
922.png
168KB, 680x534px
Do you want 4chan to be saved or not?

Moot is moot and hiro is hiro

Moot could take care of his creation better, hiro couldn't as well as him

It's moot who left, stop blaming hiro

At least he accepted to take care of this chan

He was the best suited

From what moot said he couldn't find a better person after he kept searching

It's just that hiro hasn't spend 12 years from the start of 4chan to handle is as good

He's trying his best

And it's probably not even moot's fault from what i gathered from his final q&a

So really if you aren't planing on helping on hiro's quest to sustain the site the longest possible by buying a pass, just ignore and continue posting and stop complaining
>>
>>760468
To be brutally honest, by this point I'd be almost happy to see the site being changed dynamically, even for the worst. Turn it into one big /pol/ shithole. Make it entirely sign up and create an account to post. Get rig of legacy boards, etc. Anything that will be bad enough so I can finally leave.
Do whatever the fuck you want; whore it out the Facebook generation if you want. Mods have long, long since caring about moderation the boat shows no signs of slowing. Nothing can be fixed aside from hitting a reset switch and taking the site back to the 2005 era state, and that's never going to happen.

You don't need to justify yourself, Hiro, because no one is going to buy into it anyway.
>>
I want 4chan to be OK.
I want Hiro to be OK.
I want the mods to be OK and understand a little more.
I want to be OK.

I sit around waiting for change of some kind, and I don't know if it will ever happen.
I just don't know any more.
>>
>>760468
I feel 4chan as it is has currently run its course. The site feels like it's in need of improvement that is never or extremely unlikely to be coming at all. I honestly want it to end, for its own sake. Everything has to end at some point. Its current awfulness that stems from so many different problems and factors, is not going away.

It had a good run for 13 solid years with many moments along the way. We're all going to part from 4chan at some point regardless, whether they be voluntary and involuntary. Rather it be sooner then later. So whatever leads up to that, causes a mass exodus, and/or so on I hope happens as soon as possible. It's time to move on. Moot did after all.
>>
>>760476
>I'd be almost happy to see the site being changed dynamically, even for the worst

>Anything that will be bad enough so I can finally leave.

So just because you can't be a fucking adult and have some self restraint you wanna just fuck the whole site?

Yea no. Why don't you go to 9fag, I hear they can keep you autists entertained.
>>
>>760476
>>760485
I do want people like these posters to be encouraged to leave.

I see so much ridiculous panic on /qa/ then I actually go to other boards and have discussion as normal. This board is full of some of the dumbest people on the site.
>>
>>760485
Plus Hiro and the mods are too incompetent and unwilling to do anything to fix anything
>>
File: 1248515418.png (225KB, 403x600px) Image search: [Google]
1248515418.png
225KB, 403x600px
>>760486
>So just because you can't be a fucking adult and have some self restraint you wanna just fuck the whole site?
Eat shit, faggot. I've been here for 12 years and done nothing but put up with newfags streaming in without lurking and not giving a shit about the site; mods who rarely ever gave a fuck and an admin who went out of his way to kill boards, a la /jp/ style.

You deserve to see this burn to the fucking ground like those of us who have been here the longest have had to bare witness to over and over again. You have no fucking idea how patient some of us have been.

>>760497
>I do want people like these posters to be encouraged to leave.
That's nice but deal with it, just like how we have had to deal with fucking little cunts like you.
>then I actually go to other boards and have discussion as normal.
That's because you probably didn't even have an internet connection during the time those boards where active alive and interesting. There is no "normal" discussion here any more. It's all template threads, pasta, generals and retards trolling not because they want to fuck with people but because they want Internet "fame" and know that dozens of anons will respond and then they can cap and upload it to some other social media shithole. We had similar shit in the past but it was mainly limited to IRC groups but they weren't fed like 99/100 idiots here feed them today.

You deserve to experience the site turned to shit just like yourself and the newfags beforehand shat all the place without a single fucking care. Yeah, faggots like care now about preserving your cancerous "normalcy" but you sure as fuck didn't care about it when you were flooding into the site. Go fuck yourself, cunt. You're part of the reason why mainstream social media is ubiquitous online.
>>
>>760556
t. rob
>>
File: 1403859362.jpg (44KB, 238x323px) Image search: [Google]
1403859362.jpg
44KB, 238x323px
>>760468
Hello Hiro
>>
>>760607
Hello low IQ bully
>>
>>760468
Maybe he shouldn't be doing the same things he did on 2ch
>>
If 4chan shut down when it changed, 99% of the people who have visited would never have seen it. Things change. Sometimes it's okay. Sometimes it's not. Sometimes it's just you. Sometimes everyone thinks the same.

It's more interesting to keep going.
>>
Sometimes you are a faggot
Like this guy >>760613
>>
>>760468
fuck off hiro
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.