[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll make it rain on ya poorhos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1476078648133.png (263KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476078648133.png
263KB, 600x600px
I'll make it rain on ya poorhos
>>
A fool and their money aresoon parted
>>
>>757030
Keep your money. All the passes in the world won't buy you true happiness OP.
>>
/vip/ having a male tan feels like some bitter people fighting back against the consensus that the tan is female.
>>
>>757089
don't they have like both male and female?
>>
>>757089
>male
>>
Your shitty board is already dying.
>>
>>757089
Obviously because /vip/ is gay.
>>
>>757131
>liking cute shota is gay
faggot
>>
>>757089
It's an androgynous looking kid, does it even have to have an official sex? Just let people draw him as a boy, girl, or trap, whatever they like the most?
>>
>>757141
*puts on MAGA hat*

Sex is binary unless you are a freak of nature you fucking degenerate

*sharts loudly*
>>
>>757141
I'd be fine with that but there's a girl one with a different design that won the vote.
>>
>>757141
>>757145
What if, what if, instead of that lame blonde old woman that was suggested on the poll, we replace her with the loli version of shota vip tan? With gray hair too? and we keep homage to her by giving the loli same hair cut, the low pony tails, with diamond hair pins? we make her wear a simpler design female version of shota vip tan?

Backstory: they were an old rich couple but after an incident they are now stuck in shota and loli forms?

After all that girl lost the poll by far: http://www.strawpoll.me/11394286/r

And people seem to make more fanart of shota than old woman
>>
File: 1476076107614.jpg (114KB, 896x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476076107614.jpg
114KB, 896x960px
>>757155
yes please I want pic related to become a vip mascot
>>
>>757155
I don't care what a stupid lowercase poster such as yourself has to say.
>>
>>757160
goddamn /qa/tard so mad that we found best idea for our board mascott

also check this clover peasant
>>
>>757165
>Pass user since 2015
Nice newfag badge
>>
>>757160
lel, /vip/ was gonna choose a loli as their mascott sooner or later, loli is answer for survival of a board-tan, for example keksandra
>>
I always thought this official mascot thing was dumb anyway. Let people make a bunch of different mascots and draw the one they like instead of saying NO! IT HAS TO BE THIS ONE!

Problem is the board-tan "culture" has poisoned you idiots so you say things like "You're just bitter your mascot lost" instead of thinking about it rationally.
>>
>>757145
>won the vote
It's an internet poll. Anyone can mess with them. Let people draw and post what they want and the most popular idea will eventually win.
>>757155
>backstory
Is this really necessary?
>>
>>757288
>Is this really necessary?
It's a display of the autism necessary to be the kind of person who obsesses about board-tans.
>>
>>757166
>theres no way you could have been on 4chan before you bought a pass
>>
>>757155
>http://www.strawpoll.me/11394286/r
the poll was closed a long time ago, people just kept proxyfagging it. we already decided to keep them both when the pol was 50/50, and decided to end the pol there. just because we said it was over doesnt mean people couldnt still go vote/proxyfag it.
>>
>>757030
If you want your opinion to matter in this thread please use the official vip tripcode.
>>
>>757155
Kill yourself. We keep the shota's adult lover. We shoot the lame ass loli and throw her in the sea
>>
>>757703
excuse me sir but where is your official vip tripcode
>>
>>757694
it's so obvious
for the longest time it was equal
30 votes to 30 votes
32 votes to 31 votes
than again 35 votes to 35 votes
and then now some vpn cancer cellule kept changing his ip and goddamn doubled the amount of votes the shota has, while the votes for adult female didn't move???? The fuck
>>
>>757130
fact: [vip] is the most powerful board on 4chan
>>
>>757155
>old woman
adult isn't "old", anon.
>>
>>757728
>>757720
pls stfu namefag youre giving us a bad name
you dont represent [vip] so shut the fuck up
>>
>>757155
that backstory is really dum btw
>>
>>757735
at least hes not a namefag
>>
>>757733
[vip] is full of tripfriends, u nub
>>
>>757739
why couldnt you just stay on [s4s]
>>
>>757741
punky has been on /qa/ since it was opened, anon.

punky is a /qa/ staple. there is no /qa/ without punky.
>>
>>757743
I meant dont go on [vip]
>>
I'm a massive faggot
>>
>>757744
but punky was also on [vip] since it opened.

punky will be one with [vip].

it will be [very important punky].
>>
>>757318
Why didn't you buy a pass before then?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.