[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greece banned yet again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Greece is banned from /vg/ and /pol/ again, is it like what the third time in two months now? with the same pattern of /vg/ an /pol/, is this some elaborate trick to make small countries to have to buy your pass?
>>
>some elaborate trick to make small countries to have to buy your pass?
>Greece
>buy

What did Hiroshimoot mean by this?
>>
>>744456
nice butte
>>
>posts ecchi on a blue board while asking a question like that
really makes you think
>>
pay denbs :--D
>>
>>744490
It's supposed to be the greek flag, i thought people will get it.
>>
File: grease1.jpg (1012KB, 1000x1500px)
grease1.jpg
1012KB, 1000x1500px
Pay your debts you greasy fucks
>>
>>744456
>is this some elaborate trick to make small countries to have to buy your pass?
He did exactly the same thing with 2ch.
>>
>>744500
I got it, senpai. i also get that you need to pay those debts.
>>
>>744520
Didn't he sell those poster's info as well?
>>
>>744520
It really does seem that way, if it was a one time thing i would kind of get it but they banned all of the ISPs of greece and then unbanned them three times now every time on /vg/ and /pol/ over the span of two months.
>>
>>744456
PAY DENBTS
>>
>>744456
It's a way to pressure small countries into paying their denbts
>>
I hope Bulgaria is banned next. I've been wanting to buy a pass but I've never had enough of a reason to do so.
>>
next time the eu gives you money greece can invest in countrywide 4chan passes
>>
>>744472
This. Post more OP.
>>
>>744520
It's worth keeping in mind that the 2ch pass was created by NT Technologies and Zero Co. Ltd.
NT Technologies is own by Jim Watkins.
I wouldn't be all that surprised is Nishimura and Watkins are essentially still in business together, albeit through proxy companies. Not exactly uncommon in the world of commercial corruption, and they've both proved to be slimy cunts.

By the way, to the retarded pay debts meme shitters, you can stop now.
America has 17,910,859,000,000 Burgers in external debt, making up 114% of its GDP.
Greece has 360,000,000,000 Gyros in external debt, making up 174% of its GDP.
The main difference is that large nations like America are willing to go to war or manipulate the governments of smaller nations when it comes to defending their right to be extremely wealthy at the expense of the rest of the world. It has fuck all to do with the individual and your retarded IRL memes belong on /int/, which belongs on some normalfag shithole website, not 4chan.
>>
>>744472
>>744723

What I like most about the pic is the subtle indentation where her anus is under the material. Diamonds. Fucking Japanese and their attention to detail.
>>
>>744456
I can't load /vg/ for some reason, I'm not from greece though. What the fuck?
>>
>>744719
I was going to buy a pass the last time it happened but not now, hiro is doing something really fishy with the passes and the
4chan is going down shit that he did in the past on 2chan to take money, that's what he knows to do, its his job to trick people online into giving him money.
>>
>>744868
how about you pay your debts before purchasing passes to a chinese cartoon website?
>>
The 4chan staff need to be transparent with us about range-bans. It's unacceptable that entire countries can be banned and yet we aren't given an explanation or even an acknowledgement that it even happened.
>>
>>746949
Welcome to Hiro's 4chan.

That'll be $20.
>>
>>744456
Well, im usually lurking in vg but today wanted to post thanks to a guy that gave a skin code.
Ps. I owe to no one, and pay 24% tax to anything I buy. Good day/night
>>
>>744456
Pretty sure that's what they were saying he did on 2channel. They had something called "ronin" long before we had 4chan passes and they were basically the same thing.

They said he would range ban people to force more ronin sales. When he took over 4chan they warned that he would be doing the same thing to us.
>>
the only way to get a definite answer is to go ask the mods. go to the IRC channel

>>744520
2ch is japan only.
>>
>>746949
Fuck off or buy a pass. Filthy leechers.
>>
ralph btfoed
>>
>>744456
It's not just Greece, a lot of IPs in Europe got rangebanned on Sunday.
>>
>>748145
Why? did some shitposting fit that i am not aware of happened or is it just unexplained?
>>
>>748756
Unexplained.
Been happening ever since 6 months ago, I amde several posts about it on /qa/ and /int/ but no answer whatsoever.

I don't want to believe the conspiracy theories about Hiro, but damn he's making himself seem more suspicious by the second.
>>
>>748882
Did you know that you can buy passes to bypass range bans? Please buy our passes and support 4chan.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.