[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ic/ Meta thread results

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

File: f23p8jz3.jpg (53KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
f23p8jz3.jpg
53KB, 450x300px
To Hiroyuki Nishimura and Staffs of 4chan, for your consideration

Meta thread on /ic/
>>>/ic/2684829
Topic discussed : Whether to implement Flags and Id's on /ic/ to improve the content of the board and reduce shitposting/drama.

Polls made:
(For Flags and Id's on /ic/)
https://strawpoll.de/71ser72
>Results
82 votes for yes
43 votes for no
122 total votes

(Second poll for flags and id's)
https://strawpoll.de/4ard5y9
>Results
5 votes for Id's
2 votes for flags and id's
7 total votes

We have made our decision and want the staff to install flags and id's on /ic/ in order to improve the board's content. Please listen to our pleads and consider our request to make our board a better place.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to speak our hearts and minds out.

Any further comments and discussions are welcomed in this thread.

Thank you.
>>
>>681974
votes are at 55 for no...I've read that thread and it seems it's rigged.

If you want good data you should take that one guys suggestion about posting art.
>>
>>681974
nice
>>
IDs seem fine, flags seem useless and can only lead to /int/tier shitposting.
>>
>>681980
/int/tier shitposting will result in an immediate ban as per board rule for not art related.
>>
>>681983
Then there's really no point in having flags at all.
>>
>>681976
4 people posted art, 2 were against, 2 were in favor. Read the thread, and most of the arguments against having IDs were speculative, or simply "grow thicker skin, I wanna shitpost."

IDs and flags are the best way to solve the problem.
>>
>>681985
Yes there is, it'll be easy to spot people who switch their ID by mobileposting, and two, it'll be easy to spot that Malaysia troll.
>>
>>681987
We don't need ID's, we need a janitor and that's it. These strawpols are not hard evidence.
>>
>>681976
>it's rigged
>TWO polls, both come to the same consensus.
Quit grasping at straws here.
>>
>>681992
Then present me with better evidence that the community is AGAINST IDs.
>>
Do we have to have the same debate here? The results from the /ic/ thread were clear, YES won the vote and the debate.
>>
>>681974
Make sure you close the poll.
>>
>>681996

/ic/ userbase is less than what the pol suggests. it is rigged from yes by an individual who wants to have his own way.
>>
>>681989
>Malaysia troll.
I'm actually just for only adding malaysian flags.

However, this guy is well known on /pol/ for ruining trumpgens and drawthreads. He switches IPs often and sometimes uses an American VPN. Some /pol/autist cataloged it.

I honestly don't know how to get rid of him.
>>
>>681997
>>681974
I already sent Hiro a tweet with the results. It's fine.
>>
>>682001
Except it's not. /ic/ averages about 100 people. Regardless of the poll results however, YES also won the debates, since NO voters only resorted to shitposting, and attacking the opposition.
>>
Keep in mind the first strawpoll skewed results by lumping flags & IDs together when may people just want IDs and not flags.

Flags are a cancer on every board they're implemented on. They have absolute no use except for international shit-flinging. Nationality is irrelevant on /ic/ and the only reason people want it is to identity a single Malaysian bogeyman who, as soon as flags are implemented, people will start saying "he uses a proxy!" anyway.
>>
>NO votes are continuing to climb
In the 60s now. The people accusing the poll of being rigged to favor YES are such fucking hypocrites, it's not even funny.
>>
>>682031
POO
>>
HAHAHAHAhAA

I'm an /int/olerant and you'll greatly regret having flags on your board, plus /ic/ has no relations with countries.
>>
>>682192
this

looks like the final votes are in, majority no and I agree with that.
>>
File: 1474250865877.jpg (360KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1474250865877.jpg
360KB, 1080x1920px
>>682213
if mods are seeing this here are the updated poll results

as mentioned earlier I think we should really take a look at the lack of moderation rather than adding IDs
>>
>>682248
Or you stuffed the ballot with NO votes and took the screencap I MADE in the post I used to call you out for being a faggot over in the /ic/ thread.

It's shitposting retards like this one why /ic/ needs IDs. Thanks for providing everyone ITT with a clear example of the buckshot we have to put up with day in and day out over in /ic/.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-19-10-36-56.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-19-10-36-56.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>682578
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-19-10-37-25.jpg (941KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-19-10-37-25.jpg
941KB, 1080x1920px
>>682579
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-19-10-37-38.jpg (963KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-19-10-37-38.jpg
963KB, 1080x1920px
>>682580
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-19-10-38-12.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-19-10-38-12.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>682581
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-19-10-38-36.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-19-10-38-36.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>682582
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-19-10-38-56.jpg (999KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-19-10-38-56.jpg
999KB, 1080x1920px
>>682583
>It's not me guys, I swear. I'm not a samefagging shitposter, I'm just voicing my opinion
>here's the official results btw, because /ic/ totally has like 200 posters :^)
Can you fuck off back to /pol/ already?
>>
>>682586
You didn't even cap my posts making me look like the bad guy to favor yourself. I was in the thread from the very beginning. The votes were at the start majority NO until around 2-3 pm EST when the votes surged to YES. At this time posts that were saying "THE VOTES ARE IN GET THIS OVER TO HIRO QUICK" were made, especially when that one angry tripcode user came in. That is why this poll cannot be trusted, it was rigged to favor a vocal minority who keeps wrongly accusing others of being 2 particular people (either maldraws or miku) which I'm neither of those people. But it seems anyone who disagrees with what you are saying is either a shitposter automatically or those 2 said people. You were that quick to say the YES majority is true (when it wasn't) as soon as the yeses surpassed the NOs by a small margin and rushed to make a thread over here. You come over here with polite posting style to appeal to the mods but when you are over at /ic/ you curse me and others out for saying you are just as suspicious and wrong.

And now here you are painting me the bad guy for giving my opinion. You're no better than the people on the opposite of having IDs. I post and contribute to the board FAR more than you actually believe. People with different opinions than yours are not shitposters.

The only true thing that happened here was that you manipulated the polls and took advantage of it early by doing what I just mentioned.

/ic/ has well over 200 lurkers who would vote on those polls. The thread has been up all day yes. The YES vote was not majority all the way thorough and that is a fact.
>>
>>682609
Read the thread, or feel free to post any yourself. The entire time, it's you arguing with at least 5 people. And I'm not the only one accusing you of being Malaysia.

Hell, this is PRECISELY why we need IDs, because no one knows what the fuck is going on anymore, as fingers are pointed left and right, it's a fucking mess.

Having IDs will fix all that, and this has been the general consensus multiple times. Moreover, in every thread where this has been discussed where YOU haven't been present, the general opinion has been in agreement of IDs. Almost without opposition. Because everyone is fucking fed up. Moreover, do you really expect me to believe that ONLY NO votes surging in, when new IPs coming into that thread posted in favor of IDs wasn't you BLATANTLY stuffing no votes?

YES and the 3rd option were left totally untouched why NO more than doubled in votes while multiple people in that thread were calling you a faggot

And, as it's been stated ITT multiple times, regardless of the vote results, in terms of debate, YES also won, as anyone pushing for no only resorted to shitposting, loudly samefagging, and insulting the opposition. Most of which were probably you. It got so bad, one of you even got banned. I don't have to appeal to anyone, as mods have already seen the thread, and I wasn't the one banned.

But go ahead, be my guest, provide any evidence that disproves anything I just said. The whole thread is linked in the OP so people can read through it all. It was also sent to Hiro so he can do the same. No one's trying to twist or distort anything here but you.
>>
>>682609
>The thread has been up all day yes. The YES vote was not majority all the way thorough and that is a fact.

>claims he's been there from the start
>yet here he is in the /ic/ thread telling people he just got there and has nothing to do with the poll surge >>682583

So which is it? Cause it seems I just caught you in a lie.
>>
>>682615
Wall of text, yawn.

Noboidy takes these meta threads seriously.

You implement ids anywhere on 4chan, you kjust watch the butthurt. The only reason the majority aren't complaining is because they don't assume these threads will do anything.
>>
>>682615

There you go again with this Malayisa. I'm not him. You cannot fathom how much I want to scream at your face for accusing me of this.

>moreover, in every thread where this has been discussed

Really? I've on /ic/ all day of the week for hours on end. You please link me some of these threads you speak of. I'm sure they get tossed around here and there by the same people (you) but the majority really don't care and stick to their respective generals.

>yes also won

No, and I am not lying when I said NO was the majority up until 2PM-3PM. Regardless, polls cannot be trusted. Your poll is not evidence that that this is what the board wants when it can easily be changed in your favor.

Who is up 5am in the morning defending this so strongly? Maybe the person who, I dunno, rigged the poll in their favor to get what they want because they were offended by a critique. If you are so confident in what you say you have no reason to defend yourself so much. But you aren't confident. You know you are lying. Unfortuantely you took advantage of the situation like most things like a game of chess and have the underhand here.

But lets not forget the poster count In that thread is 45. 80 people are in the discord and of that only 35 are Z members. In LAS only less than 70 people remain and people from LAS don't care about getting into a quarrel about IDs. That leaves the remaining 50 ish or so and the rest lurkers who don't really care.

It IS a vocal minority. I would know. Another point of reference are the genreal threads and their count. Not that many people. Again only 45 in that thread. Does it JUST so happen all these people participated in this thread? People who actively post? No, it was rigged.

I should say the same to you. Why don't you post those threads like I asked of you from the archives. You can't, because this is another tactic to make me look bad in front of mods whenever someone ends their post with "post evidence".
>>
>>682620
>Implying mods come here
>Implying Hiro reads walls of text
Nope.
>>
>>682621

Then he should speak to me the way he spoke to me on /ic/ and not coward away with a formal posting style. He won't because that makes him look just as guilty.
>>
>>681974
Luckily Hiro doesn't take poll results.
This is the most retarded proposal I've seen yet.
>>
File: 1474247368286.jpg (4MB, 3500x2366px) Image search: [Google]
1474247368286.jpg
4MB, 3500x2366px
>>682618
And there he goes again, pretending to be multiple people again.

It's literally the same posting personalities from the last thread. The guy who plays the victim and claims the ballot is rigged, the loud autistic, the shitposter who "sees /ic/ for what it is," the guy who insists these threads mean nothing, the "no really guys, I'm an artist" faggot who never posts work.

We all know it's the same person, the IP count ITT hasn't even gone up, and there's been nothing to account for a recent surge of people coming in here. It's just you and me dude. The funny part, is that this is all very similar to pic related.

Yeah, little did you know we had another thread on /as/ where this was discussed, and it was a unanimous agreement FOR IDs because YOU weren't there to shitpost. Some anon brought you up and posted this.

Legit question,do you actually suffer from multiple personality disorder? Be a use it's starting to look that way.

Anyways, that's that. I wasted enough time with this already, I need to get back to drawing. Have fun arguing with yourself Maldraws, or whoever you are.
>>
>>682626
dude you must be stupid, desperate or both that guy is NOT me

you need your meds
>>
>>682620
>>682626
Link to the thread:

>>679941

Down at the bottom, /ic/ is discussed. And that's that anon.
>>
>>682623
>Implying Hiro cares what you think
That's adorably conceited.
>>
The real problem is that drawfags in general are narcissistic manchildren. No amount of flags or IDs or what have you will change the base nature of someone who comes to an anonymous image board primarily for attention seeking.

If they cared about art, they'd go to an actual website dedicated to creating, sharing, criticising and improving their work. But instead they come to 4chan and cause drama, create generals on random boards, get involved in circlejerks and all round just lack the ability to handle criticism. 4chan is probably the worst place an artist can go.

Even in this thread they are carrying on like teenage girls.
>>
>>682631

likewise my autistic paranoid friend
>>
>>682626
Yeah, no. You should!d have seen the post count go up, because I'm a new poster. You can lie if you like I guess but you seem pretty paranoid.

How about you answer the issue I raised rather than making another paranoid diatribe?

Namely that the majority don't take these Hiro Metas seriously.
>>
>>682620
Generals average around 120 people. Both the currently active draw threads show that number on their IP count, you can check them yourself.

Also, a few posts above you were just saying /ic/ has about 200 posters, now you're saying that it has around 70. So, yet another lie.
>>
>>682635
Post count is still at 15 like it was when I made >>682578

This is absurd. Why am I even arguing with you anymore?
>>
>>682638
You are lying or mistaken.
Either way, you refuse to answer a simple matter.
So, yeah, why should I bother either?
Return to your delusion I guess.
>>
>>682641
They don't take the threads seriously, but they still voted, as those decisions affect the place where they post. Serious or not. This is why the post count was at 45 with the voting turnout being much higher.

And when that was pointed out, and the results cast at bump limit, NO got unnatural surge of votes right as you started posting.

You claim YES was rigged, but as YES started to climb, NO and 3rd votes were also trickling in. Meanwhile, after it was all said and done,and you started getting butthurt, NO got absolute votes and more than doubled. It's clear you tried to stuff more votes at the end to either invalidate the poll, or favor NO. In the /ic/ thread you tried to get the vote invalidates, and here >>682248 you slyly try to pass it off as legitimate results using MY screencap. You only got mad because I caught you red handed and called you out.

You're so desperate,you're resorting to anything that goes. I dunno if you really are Malaysia or whatever, but this is pathetic. You lost, give in already. At least, how about you account for all the LIES I've already called you out on? Including all the samefagging both ITT and in the /ic/ thread.
>>
>>682651
>They still voted
That's my point.
People who don't take the thread seriously would not have voted.
>You
Just because I raise the same issue as other people doesn't mean I am other people. That assumption screams autism to me.
So does your rambling imprecise posting.
>>
>>682656
Also, Hiro made it clear he doesn't trust polls.
>>
I said 200 LURKERS not posters. Here you are again trying to make me look bad.

I know about the board way more than you do. I have been on IC since 13.

LAS numbers trickle at 70
Discord numbers 80 and of those 80 people only 39 are Z members and of those 39 supposedly z membes only 15 actually draw. Some non z members I personally know can account for 20 people max.

Alt style caps at around 80 to 120 unique Ip but only 50 people post art. Similar numbers across all generals.

IC is a slow board and a board that is not heavily populated. We do however have a large amount of lurkers because other boards tell anons to come here I they want to learn to draw like v drawthreads. They are not true IC residents but crossboarders. That is why your poll is bogus do you understand now?

Would know because I mananded a mediafire and mega account that hosts files and it shows the ddl stats that breaks 500. But you bite the had that fed you calling m a shitpoater when I'm a valuable member to the board
>>
>>682664
But he trusts his janitors, and they were in the thread witnessing the shitstorm. Some faggot even got a public ban.

I think it's safe to assume we'll be getting IDs to ward of samefagging at last. So why you're even bothering to discredit the poll at all when like I've said multiple times, YES also won the debates, and the Janitors took notice. You're wasting your time dude. And deal is, janitors can see IPs, so they clearly saw you being a loud samefag arguing with tons of people. No poll necessary. Guess you should have reset your IP every time you posted in the thread as well. Welp, too late now. Enjoy having IDs and having to behave in a civil manner from here on.
>>
>>682668
>You
For fucks sake and for the last time, I'm not the same poster who got you ass ravaged.
You can assume what you want, and tell yourself the majority of posters took the thread seriously enoughh to vote. Assuming Hiro ever takes action, I forsee your board being unhappy about ids. That was literally the only point I had to make.
>>
>>682674
>Most people will be unhappy with IDs
>while most people have in fact moved onto discord and LAS where samefagging is impossible due to IDs and accountability

For the record, I'm on the discord too, I'm actually part of the Z-team and one of the faggot that ACTUALLY posts art consistently. I've have been coming to /ic/ since 2013 as well. What's your ID on discord to prove you're not full of shit.
>>
>>682677
I didn't say most, so don't pretend I did.
I also didn't say I was part of your community.
I'm an outsider giving an outside perspective.
Not that it matters what I say, you have decided I'm some guy that upset you.
>>
Why do you keep responding to the wrong guy you paranoid man? And as I I'd tell you my discord I'd that would tarnish mu good name with your autism.
>>
>>682681
>>682684

Dude, you are so full of shit. Fuck off already.
>>
UAlso I know you are manly spirit or should I say girlyspirit because you are this dead set on getting what you want and clearly you just outted yourself as the trip of that thread who rigged the poll.

How am I full of shit I am literally I the discord are you stupid or what

That is proof right here. YOU LIVE IN YHE STATES why are you up 4am in the morning still at this because you are guilty end of story
>>
>>682686
>Everyone who disagree with me is the same person
It must be nice to have a delusion to protect you from criticism.
>>
Is /ic/ full of hysterical manchildren or are you guys just an unfortunate representation for the board?
>>
>>682688
Guess again faggot.
>>
>>682688
Why are YOU up at 4am defending this shit?
>>
>>682693
Either gin natp (who doesn't draw and should not have any say whatsoever) Tori or santi.

It just so happens my dog had diarrhea and needed to walk her no joke. That is why I am up.
>>
But you are manly so no use in trying to hide your identity you just admitted it.
>>
>>682699
Nope, try again.

And sure you are. Your dog has diarrhea, and you're busy shitposting on 4chan rather than taking care of that. That's a sure sign of addiction.

Tell you what, copy paste your post about diarrhea into the general of the discord, then I'll believe you.
>>
>>682692
I'm starting to wonder if its one guy, they sound so alike.
>>
>>682705
>Has
>Had
Not him, but those are not the same word you dumb cunt.
>>
File: WP_20160109_19_05_03_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160109_19_05_03_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>682705
>>
File: WP_20160919_07_14_24_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160919_07_14_24_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>682712
My dogs shit see I am not lying
>>
>>682712
>>682715
I haven't seen you posted shit on discord nigga. I'm online right now, so you can see who I am too, and we can both stop behaving like fags, LITERALLY shitting up this thread.
>>
>>682718
Are you fucking serious I post picture proof and you still say I'm lying.

I gave discord names that means I am a member of the chat.

What more do you want? To have a chance to publicly shame me and my user handle?
>>
>>682720
Obviously that is what he wants yes.
>>
>>682721
>>682720
Why are you part of such an autismal community?
>>
>>682722
I have no idea.

Yeah that's what his goal is.
>>
>>682720
Fair enough, the fact that you know Tori and Napt who are the most frequent posters on the discord, means you're not full of shit.

Let's stop acting like cunts though, this thread has seriously hit new lows man.
>>
>>682724
Hope your dog feels better. When I still had one I found bad stomachs were lessened by warm white rice with diced plain chicken breast.
>>
>>682733
White rice is a good idea, if it's really bad, a bit of pepto bismol doesn't hurt. Get a syringe and get it to drink it.
>>
anything?
id's and flags are still missing
>>
File: 1449960401911.jpg (43KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1449960401911.jpg
43KB, 390x470px
>>684654
>>
Holy fuck are you guys that retarded to not understand to use a trip? They do exist.

The only time when people use trips is when they post OC. IDs are pointless people can switch IPs in an instant.

If you are in a fedorabate with someone adn then someone elses jumps in and you can't tell that is a different a person because of posting structure you have autism
>>
>>682720
That's the whole purpose of 'accountability', in case you haven't caught on yet. Just like noone who doxes people to 'connect their real name to the statements they make' gives a shit about the quality of discussion, this is about wanting something to publically pressure people into behaving the way you want them to.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.