[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this strange felling that the mod responsible for /qst/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 19

File: quests.png (95KB, 807x272px) Image search: [Google]
quests.png
95KB, 807x272px
I have this strange felling that the mod responsible for /qst/ isn't actually clueless but part of that small group that hates quests
>>
At the next round at Oulton Park John Cleland held the lead ahead of the works Toyota pair of Will Hoy and Andy Rouse when he went off, dropping several places and promoting the Toyotas into the lead. Hoy then slowed temporarily with a mysterious electrical problem and lost the lead to Rouse, but was soon able to reclaim it. Rouse then took back the lead and held it for a lap, after which Hoy again claimed the lead of the race. The electrical problem then struck again for Hoy, allowing Rouse to re-take the lead and win the race. With Cleland finishing in 11th Rouse now led the championship from Cleland after a win and two second places in the first three races.

At round four at Snetterton Hoy led from lights to flag, finishing ahead of John Cleland and Alain Menu, who took BMW’s first podium of the season. Brands Hatch hosted the fifth round of the championship, and here Toyota’s championship challenge would be severely dented. Hoy had taken an early lead ahead of Rouse and Cleland, but the Vauxhall driver was soon able to pass Rouse and put Hoy under pressure. At Surtees corner on the second lap, Hoy buckled under pressure when he missed a gear, allowing Cleland to take the lead. Suddenly, as the Toyotas began to chase Cleland round Westfield corner, both of them collided and veered into the barrier at full speed, both Toyotas were wrecked and out of the running, both Rouse and Hoy's enthusiasm to catch Cleland had got the better of them and the race was handed to the Vauxhall on a plate. Cleland won with ease with team-mate Jeff Allam in second and Steve Soper in third, who had come up from last place after being forced to start in the pit lane.
>>
>>665263
Finally. It seemed pointless otherwise.
>>
>>665263
There is literally no reason for /qst/ to even exist. It's a poor decision from a retarded moderator.

Why kick quests out of the fucking traditional games board and onto its own games board? Why not just make it a games board?

>>665428
It was pointless, even now. Even with the change it's a completely irrelevant addition because quests require an audience. You can't shove them in a corner and hope people somehow wander over there to play.
>>
So if one of the main argument against quests was "they're not /tg/ related" in the case of things like dragonball quests or pokemon quests or whatever, how does this hold up in the case of quests that actually ARE /tg/-related. eg warhammer quests, MtG quests, etc.?

How are they any less /tg/ related than a "HEY GUIZ WAT IF STAR WARS WAS IN 40K" thread number 3456?
>>
I would have greatly preferred /fg/ - Forum Games over /qst/ - Quests.
>>
>>665806
Or even the Star Trek threads that are just Star Trek.
>>
>>665263
You're still bitching?

Fucking hell, move on.
>>
>>665806
Well, the problem was that after the creation of /qst/, the people who stubbornly stayed on /tg/ were all the retarded anime quest people. So it's a moot point.
>>
>>665962
Star Trek is a bad example, since there are at least a dozen /tg/ games based on it and at least three of those are RPGs that require setting information to run and play effectively.
>>
>>665962
Or the Warcraft thread where they don't even pretend to talk about the /tg/ aspects and just talk about the game.
>>
>>666024
Sometimes we just straight up have anime threads. The other day we talked about Full Metal Alchemist. Wait, this was on /co/.
>>
>>666049
The difference is /co/ doesn't have an almost daily Fullmetal Alchemist thread the way stuff like Warcraft and Elder Scrlls does, generals that are packed with nothing but video game discussion.
>>
>>666064
Well, that's because /co/ is a good board.
>>
>>665816
YES

THIS

No one even knows what the fuck a quest is unless they participate in /tg/. That's why quests were put into /tg/ in the first place.
>>
Honestly just keep posting quests to /tg/ and keep evading and reposting until the mod takes the hint. Users have the power, you all have more IPs than he has patience and if they wont rangeban severe repeat evaders like barneyfag or any of the /foolz/ faggots they won't rangeban you for repeated quests.

Mods don't get to dictate board role or board culture, it's up to Hiro whether quests go or stay. /qst/ (and /aco/ for that matter) should be a lesson why you never make boards to appease a whiny minority to remove content they personally dont like.

Tl;dr MODS= FAGS
>>
>>665969
>Look at this generalization I made everyone! Look! Look how dumb I am!

That's great, except most people on /tg/ to begin with were /tg/ quests.

/qst/ is a board that no one should have to run on. The quality is abysmal.

>>665974
Same applies to quests. A bunch of quests on /tg/ were based on pathfinder. Joker quest was based on Battletech.
>>
>>666259
except most people who run quests currently write because they want other people to participate.

Shitposting doesn't work with quests, because the reason you start a quest in the first place is because you want to create quality content.

If this was about spamming memes, it would be different. But there are no memes to be had. This is someone's content that you're suggesting people mass-produce until it becomes a problem.

Why would someone post thread five or thread one of a creative idea they've had for some time with the full knowledge that it's going to get deleted and themselves banned?

Honestly everyone should just move to another site if that's the stance people are going to have.

Or just bitch to Hiro on his twitter.
>>
>>666264
The point is creating the quest as normal and then when it gets shit on by hot pockets, remake it and pick up from where it left off pretending as if nothing happened. You completely ignore hot pockets and his shitmodding. That shit infuriates power trippers like nothing else, the feeling of being ignored and the feeling of powerlessness. That's the purpose.

He either realizes he's not going to change anything and gives up or has a fucking meltdown, massively oversteps his bounds and gets demodded.

I've been around a lot of forums, and if there's anything I've learned is that shitty mods kill communities and you never let them have their way. Unfortunately it often falls to users to put them in their place because other mods/site staff won't throw one of their own under the bus or admit that person's a problem until they're hemorrhaging users because the faggot has made the forums/section complete shit to be around.

Forgive me if I'm getting ranty but I've seen it happen so many times and shit like this mod thinking he gets to decide what the board is allowed to discuss is how the downhill slide to shit starts (althought really /tg/ is there already imo, past mods have seen to that)
>>
>>665263
/qst/ needs a number of fixes to mechanics and rules, a janny, and maybe to become a pure extra space board.
By that, I mean quests should be allowed on whatever board they are related to, with /qst/ just extra space, perhaps.

Mechanics fixes:
Replace 3-day-auto-sage with 2-days-without-OP-post-auto-sage; tie OP ID to trip, as well as IP; let OPs choose whether IDs are visable for all or just himself, with the exception of OP's ID; let OP autosage or autoarchive his thread, or both; let all posters use special test, and have bolded, italicized, and underlined text work with greentext, and add a few fonts, sizes, and more colors; Anything else?

Rules fixes:
Meta threads need to be allowed for stuff like getting into QMing, Etc.; & Forum Games needs to be added to the name, and stuff like Civs and RISK need to be allowed; NO DUBS POSTS, KEEP THOSE AGAINST THE RULES; Anything else?

Thoughts?
>>
>>666290
>test
*text
>>
>>665969
Except for a 40k quest that I've sunk thousands of hours into for four fucking years, and is now being kicked off the board by some faggot mod who probably hasn't even been there as long as the quest.
>>
>>666436
Well, /qst/ isn't that bad. You can still have it there, though I do think it's unfair that it was kicked out.
>>
>>665568
/qst/ was always a ghetto to get rid of quests.

The only people pushing for the board were those who just wanted quests gone. Whether questing survived or not after the exile was never a concern.
>>
>>666259
Suicidal, QMs are a very small subset of people
>>
>>666441
>Isn't that bad
Have you read the catalog?
It's fucking awful.

It's a bunch of people who want to be chiefs with none of them wanting to be indians.

And when they try to be chiefs, you get shit like "Generic quest", and "Field quest" and "You're God now - Part 1". Almost every one of these quests is abandoned at less than 20 posts.

Granted, shit like "Scrumptious Calem and Kuudere Serena's Tubular Voyage Part 84: Here's Lookin' at You Peasant!" isn't any better. But guess what? Shit like that was confined to other boards with like-minded people who would have probably played it in solace. Putting all of that into /tg/, and then deciding to lump it into /qst/, has just made a giant mountain of shit. A giant mountain where any quality gets washed away. My eyes glaze over just trying to search for something that might look moderately interesting because the rigorous act of writefagging on /tg/, which was once the writefag capitol of 4chan, used to be enough to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Now it's nothing. It's a giant board full of generals and a few threads I still browse; and the writefagging I used to enjoy gets heckled for being 'too close to a quest' and gets deleted. Most of the quality authors who used to writefag on /tg/, and even made some of the more famous screencaps that get passed around, have quit for good. Likely never to return.

And you have only /qst/ and the retards who made it to blame. Retards who probably weren't even around when those screencaps were made or even browse /tg/ as their main board. Retards who are so new that the concept of writefagging on /tg/ offends them.
>>
>>665263
I've stopped questing since /qst/ was made. The board killed all interest in it for me, so I guess the mod is doing his job.
>>
>>666917
>Granted, shit like "Scrumptious Calem and Kuudere Serena's Tubular Voyage Part 84: Here's Lookin' at You Peasant!" isn't any better.

How so? I had a look at that quest the other day and thought it actually looked really good. I especially like how it makes ample use of the unique formatting you can only do on /qst/, so the posts are very colorful and exciting to read. Threads like that really justify /qst/'s existence.
>>
>>665806
You say that as if any of their arguments meant anything. It's well established that /qst/ was the pet project of a mod that didn't know what the fuck he was doing.
>>
>>667799
*grabs u by the throat*
uhmmm back the fuck off??
>>
>>666259
/aco/ had broad support and then had other shit forced on it that was caused by a whiny minority.

>>666290
>tie OP ID to trip, as well as IP
>Make the problem worse
No, tie OP ID to trip and that's it. The reason most of the mechanics are currently shit is because they're tied to IP.
>>
>>667809
*your hand is shattered into a million pieces as you grab my throat, which is made of adamantium*
>>
I don't post on /tg/ or /qst/ but I'm struggling to understand why /qst/'s continued existence angers so many fa/tg/uys.

Can't you just not ever go there and pretend it doesn't exist or something?
>>
>>667831
They want to quest on /tg/. Quests are being deleted from /tg/.

There's also the greater problem of caving in to a whiny minority again, encouraging whiny minorities to whine. Again.
>>
>>667835
I don't mean to make light of /tg/'s problems, but this situation reminds me of how /pol/ generally hates /news/ and tries to undermine it sometimes. I know it's got to suck to have a quest thread deleted, and can imagine what would happen if a news story with a lot of discussion got deleted from /pol/ and told by mods to take it to /news/.
>>
File: angryGATAGATAGATA.png (60KB, 618x236px) Image search: [Google]
angryGATAGATAGATA.png
60KB, 618x236px
>>666917
>Scrumptious Calem and Kuudere Serena's Tubular Voyage
>Not the greatest thing on /qst/, and way better than most shit /tg/ has ever produced
>Insulting Nate-kun
ANON
>>
>>667841
>a news story with a lot of discussion got deleted from /pol/ and told by mods to take it to /news/.
That has literally never happened.
/news/ is a pure extra board, and neither /news/ nor /pol/ have any moderation.
>>
File: 1471999118131.png (326KB, 3388x3638px) Image search: [Google]
1471999118131.png
326KB, 3388x3638px
it really seems more to me like the small group of questfags are the only ones mad about this change

mods

=

gods
>>
>>665263
Hell, it was time.
>>
>>668669
It's too bad the small group of angry whiners got their way.
Mods shouldn't reward attention seeking behavior. It teaches them bad habits.
>>
File: 1451537902354.jpg (104KB, 1419x946px) Image search: [Google]
1451537902354.jpg
104KB, 1419x946px
>>668678
>>
>>668678
Indeed, which is why the handful of questfags need to just adapt to the new order and stop bitching and acting like an oppressed minority.
>>
>>668683
There are only eight people who used /tg/ for anything but quest threads and half of them are mods
>>
>>667955
>That has literally never happened.
I know that, I was saying i can imagine what the shitstorm would be like if it ever did. I realize /news/ is a lot different but still news content is posted on both /pol/ and /news/ and most of the people on /pol/ think /news/ is superfluous. Only in those respects there are similarities.
>>
>>667824
That mod on /d/ was the one who ruined /aco/ to begin with. He forced everything "Western" off the board and purged the archive. Even fetishes that were considered "too western" got banned.
>>
>>668683
It's not fair to shut it down after you get what you want.
Effective bitching for everyone, I say.
>>
>>668685
Seems legit, paranoid cuck.
>>
>>668693
I don't care either way.
But the complaints are getting boring.
And a lot of it by one or two posters.
>>
>>668698
no u fagit
>>
>>668690
What the hell is a "western" fetish
>>
>>668706
a meme started by the person who are replying to because he got banned for low quality posts
>>
>>665263
A very small amount of people have been asking for /qst/, but by and large /tg/ became comfortable with quests, and has been part of it's culture.

This, the silent agreement, as long as you put quest in the thread title; so people could filter if they didn't want it.

This was fine.

Everybody was happy.

Then /qst/ came out of nowhere and ripped /tg/ apart.

What the fuck.
>>
>>668896
What's the problem with using /qst/? You can still browse /tg/ just fine, can't you?
>>
>>668940
Quests were the only reason /tg/ even existed, what is the point of even having the board if there aren't any quests on it?
>>
>>668972
You're just lying now.
/tg/ lives and breathes on D&D and 40k and you know it.
>>
>>668940
The problem is that very few people browse /qst/, making it worse for quests.
Sure, everything else on /tg/ is intact, but that's not the controversy. Also, /tg/ only ever had low level bitch fights about it once in a while before /qst/ was made. In the three months since /qst/ was made, hundreds (Maybe even thousands) of stupid shitflinging arguments have broken out about whether quests should be banned from /tg/ or not, most of them with the same arguing participants. Then the mod stepped in and actually did it and now some people are running victory laps and others are pissed because one of their hobbies is crippled on a dead board with barely anyone around to participate.
Most of /tg/ didn't care and doesn't care.
>>
>>668972
What about discussing all the cardgames, the tabletop roleplaying games, the setting of those games, rules questions, industry news, boardgames, what quality they have. I mean, there's entire message boards for tabletop RPG that are thriving, so how hard can it actually be to have threads about that stuff on one board?
>>
>>668998
>>669011
Nerd shit. Don't tell me you thought /tg/ actually cared about that stuff?
>>
>>666290
If they deleted the dead quests, the board would be almost empty.

The entire reason for the 3 day autosage is so that quests drop off. Otherwise there would be barely any quests dropping off the board at all. It's a way to make the board seem alive when it is not.
>>
>>669042
Even with the 3 day autosage, it takes well over a week (Latest numbers put it somewhere between 9 and 12 days) for a thread to fall off after it stops bumping.
>>
It wopuldn't be so vbad if the /pol/tards hadn't become so pervasive that they invade threads. It's become obvious that the mod is a /pol/tard who encourages /pol/ on /tg/ and thinks quests should die.

The amount of creativity in the threads has actually, visibly dropped since /qst/ was enforced.
>>
This might be a little off topic, but for the love of fuck can someone do something to keep the /pol/ out of /tg/?

I'm sick and fucking tired of having idiots filling the place with their stupid nonsense. With this new Kaladesh set, we need to prepare for endless "poo in the loo" posting and general faggotry. I don't mind some political discussion as it relates to setting, but all this "Wizards are SJW jews for trying to be inclusive in this set"/"No, *insert a bunch of pseudo-intellectual butthurt*." is extremely awful and off-putting. I come to /tg/ to talk about traditional games, not meta-narratives using the lens of /tg/ to pretend like it's related.

It's really fucking awful, and the posters have started to leak into other threads, being noticeably argumentative shitheads.
>>
>>669110
And not just MTG, it's in any thread where the slightest mention of government or economics is brought forth.

/tg/ is now /pg/
>>
>>669177
I wish they would put a sticky that says "If you are from /pol/ disguise your shit and be a reasonable poster, or get banned." The problem isn't their opinions, its the way they phrase their opinions, and the group of 5 or so butthurt idiots that always chime in and spark a 300 post thread about fuck all.

Just nip it in the bud mod-san, but of course he's probably from that shithole, and is almost certainly the one encouraging it.
>>
>>665263
Moderation feedback can be given at www.4chan.org/feedback/

If you feel as if there is a problem with the moderation, voice your complaint there.

That or go to the IRC.

Thank you for browsing 4chan!

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473880569236.webm
>>
>>669281
who are these cades
>>
Anything that contains or destroys the plague of generals is fine by me. /qst/ forever!
>>
>>669464
There are more generals on /tg/ today than there have been on any given day in the past three years.
The void left by quests (All 10 of them!) has swiftly been filled by generals, because the whiny faggots who got quests banned had nothing else to put in those slots.
>>
>>669512
Looks better to me. And I consider quests to be generals, since the participants make new threads even when they aren't being updated by the OP. Kind of like eternal /tv/ generals when the show isn't airing.
>>
>>669512
/tg/ is actually remarkably better when compared to just a week ago. I think school helped A LOT, but in general, there is very little shitposting and the mods are cleaning off a good chunk of bullshit. I was looking for specific examples to show the board's hilarious incompetency, but today was surprisingly good. Now, at 11pm it will get insanely worse, but that's how things go.
>>
>>669644
>since the participants make new threads even when they aren't being updated by the OP
No? This doesn't happen.

>>669661
>Very little shitposting
You aren't looking very hard. There's a LOT of shitpost replies being made, and the ones that get deleted tend to get deleted far too late.
Shit's bad.
>>
>>666259
>mods made a decision I don't like
>lets start shitposting rampantly

Questfags, everyone.
>>
>>669661
>/pol/ is good
>one line threads to inspire creativity all dying at less than 30 posts over 5 hours
>political situation wat do threads everywhere
more generals per square inch to hide the fact that there is no original content

Uh huh. Maybe through those rose colored glasses you're wearing.
>>
>>669738
>victory laps in /qst/ and /tg/ still
Whatever.
>>
>>669738
>Mods won't make the decision I want
>Rampantly shitposts /tg/, /q/, and /qa/ for almost a decade

Anti-questfags, everyone.
>>
Bump for victory laps.
>>
File: Katyage.png (895KB, 1500x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Katyage.png
895KB, 1500x3600px
>We don't invade other threads! Why us?
>You don't contribute, either.
>OH WE DO WE HAVE SO MANY CONTENT TOTALLY
>never manages to show off their precious content

I can see now why questfags don't consider Prequel or Problem Sleuth quests: they're envious about their success. Can you tell me who's to blame? Oh, sure, it's OTHER people that don't want to read! It's all their fault, clearly!

Again, IF there've been good content, THEN you'd have stuff to advertise yourself, THEN you'd get a userbase. You don't get content from userbase by trying to cling to /tg/ for any reason. You get userbase from content, it never was other way around, and it never will be. Dixi.
>>
>>672039
You seem nervous.
>>
File: 124873525562.gif (379KB, 701x683px) Image search: [Google]
124873525562.gif
379KB, 701x683px
>>672047
I'm just angry about elves.
See, Weaver is alive and kicking. Back in the day group of questmasters left for tgchan, which is still alive, even if slow. I'm not advocating the leaving part, but I don't see any particular reason why "surely on this board quests will die forever end ever more", except for low quality of posting. Creation of the board didn't cause the problem, it just showcased it.
>>
>>672039
>>OH WE DO WE HAVE SO MANY CONTENT TOTALLY
>>never manages to show off their precious content
What, are you kidding? Quests are most definitely new content, even if you don't like them.
>>
>>672052
>I don't see any particular reason why "surely on this board quests will die forever end ever more", except for low quality of posting. Creation of the board didn't cause the problem, it just showcased it.

You can't hold a game if the only people on the field are referees.

You don't consider this a problem, but many people on /tg/ do consider it a problem.
>>
>>672056
Use.
Game.
Finder.
General.
Thread.
>>
>>672057
Or we could allow quest threads on /tg/ and you could use the built-in filter to hide the threads you're not interested in. Seems like that would be the most beneficial solution for the most people.
>>
>>672071
Things have changed, adapt for fucks sake you autismal.
>>
wait, what's the issue with /qst/? Seems like a good idea to me.
>>
>>672075
Autists don't like change.
>>
>>672084
no youre the autist
>>
>>672086
no youre the autist
>>
>>672074
Learn to use the catalog and filters. They've been available for years.
>>
>>672093
And?
How does that change the fact that /qst/ is for quests now? You really need to learn to cope.
>>
>>672096
Never. No victory laps allowed for the ones who chased quests away from /tg/. Never. Never never never never never.
REEEEEEEE.
Never. Never never never never never never.
REEEEEEEE.
>>
>>672102
/qst/ were ruining /tg/ it was a good move IMO
>>
>>672075
Quests are not a genre, they are an extension, in many cases, at least.
People to whom anime quests are geared towards hang out on /a/, people to whom fantasy quests are geared towards hang out on /tg/.
Nearly nobody hangs out on /qst/, so nobody is there to play the quests.
Why should anime quests not be on /a/ and fantasy quests not be on /tg/?
>>
>>672104
>/qst/ were ruining /tg/
You know, I don't get this train of thought, considering quests, overall, are some of the highest quality posts on the entire website, let alone the single board that is /tg/.
They were not ruining /tg/, they were the best things there.
>>
>>672105
Hmm good point. But that can be solved by advertising /qst/ more
>>
>>672102
Yeah, nice impression of a real questfag.
The point remains that regardless of the rights or wrongs of it, it is what it is now.
No one is going to change it, so they need to adapt.
>>
>>672110
"Rights and wrongs" don't matter to you because the current situation works for you.
>>
>>672107
The problem is we had non-/tg/ quests on /tg/

if every board had a /qst/ general sticky then it would make sense
>>
>>672114
The current situation is literally meaningless to me.
But you don't get it.
No one is going to change things for you.
No mods come to /qa/ to get your feedback.
Hiro was on here the other day and proved himself utterly powerless and unwilling to do anything for any board.
You co!ing here to cry may be cathartic, but beyond that it achieves
LITERALLY
NOTHING
So you can keep doing
LITERALLY
NOTHING
Or try and learn to adapt. They are your only choices.
>>
>>672110
If we shitpost enough about it, the mods might at least throw us a bone with >>66629, even if they don't let us go home.
>>
>>672115
Yes, I do agree that non-/tg/ quests should not have been forced on /tg/, but it's the same people who forced them to /tg/ that then forced them to /qst/.
They should have been fighting not for a designated /qst/ board, but for quests to go where they belong.
>>
>>672123
No, they won't.
That's the point.
>>
>>672123
>>66629
I hate how that works.
>>672127
They gave us quest because anti-questfags wouldn't stop shitposting. Why wouldn't it work the other way around?
>>
>>672054
You can mention Ruby Quest in body horror discussion thread; you can mention Rock Quest in "let's make all-bard setting" threads; it's fair game. But how would I know that some "Golden Castle Quest" is a perfect blend of fantasy and retrofuturistic SF, if nobody told me so? It's an obvious lose/lose: I don't discover actual good stuff, the quest doesn't get new audience.
>>672105
>>672108
You're both right.
>>
>>672121
Okay you patronizing twat, how does one one "adapt"? And how is it that you can't seem to understand that trying to convince moderation that they fucked up costs literally like no time? I could be running a session on /qst/ right now.
>>
>>672129
>>672123
>>666290
Damn it, keep messing up my quote.
>>
>>672129
Because the Mod on /tg/ is on a power trip.
Because he, like all the other mods, know Hiro does nothing to control them.
>>
>>672133
You adapt by learning to use the tools ypou have, using game finder threads, keeping in more direct contact with your player base. And if none of it works? It sucks to say, but you go somewhere better suited to your needs.

And before you say its not your job to adapt or leave, its 4chans job to be what ypou want...? Grow up. Just, grow up. That mentality is that of a spoiled child. The world doesn't bend to your will.

And again, you aren't going to convince mods. The /tg/ mod is against quests and Hiro does nothing to control mods.

You are shit out of luck and its about time you accepted it and made the best of it you can.
>>
It's not small, we all hate you.

Stay in your concentration camp.
>>
>>665263

>it's gotten to the point that mods are making "containment boards" for literally everything
>>
>>672144
>lel just accept it faget :%) don't bother trying to fix things

This mentality pisses me off more than anything.

No, it's not hopeless. Mods have made retarded decisions before and walked them back all the same. There have been retarded decisions made which were reversed in the past.

I'm pretty sure this will end up like the attempts at stopping lol threads on /v/: a pointless effort that eventually the mods just quit caring about.

>>672172
>we all hate you

All six of you. Because the majority of people who care are typically pro-quest. The rest don't give a shit.
>>
>>672177
I literally don't know what the end-game is here.
The next step is to make /tgg/ - /tg/ generals, and then /tcyoa/ - cyoa generals.

Because if anyone was hoping for a 'pure' /tg/ (IE: one that existed directly at the time the board was made), then they must be retarded. They must be so retarded that they don't notice that a quarter of the threads on /tg/ are more at home in /vg/ than /tg/.
>>
>>672178
Of course reality pisses you off, because you are a spoiled child used to getting their way if they have a tantrum.

>In the past
Maybe. But now?
No.

Mods are free to do as they please because Hiro is unwilling to intervene and clueless about how 4chan even works.
>>
>>672178
>Because the majority of people who care are typically pro-quest.
Nice use of surviviorship bias from a typical questfag.
>>
>>672184
>ur a fuckin child :^(!!

More retarded nonsense from anti-quest scum.

You guys have no arguments, no basis in reality, you have no reason to even hate quests. It all really boils down to the fact that you want to own /tg/ and make it a place for only things you like and everything else can get fucked. Your kind was trying to ban CYOA and Chargen not even a month ago.

If anything, you're the spoiled baby throwing a tantrum because he has to share the playground with other people. It's just a shame that the adult capitulated to you this one time to make you shut the fuck up, you spoiled kid.

No, go on, throw a tantrum about those other inherently-/tg/ related things. Maybe the next retarded mod will ban CYOA and generals just to make you shut your snot-dispenser.
>>
>>672178
I don't care what you think.

You fucks are just /tg/'s bronies. This should have happened years ago.
>>
>>672180

As much as you might be tired of hearing about Reddit, I think it's actually a Reddit mentality that's penetrated the mod team to cause shit like this.

On Reddit, everything is divided. Some people never browse more than one sub at all.
They're trying to apply this to 4chan, not knowing that it just doesnt work here. 4chan doesnt have 70 million users, and even if it did, it's not the kind of site that can survive with making 300 boards and walling them off.
>>
>>672185
>survivorship bias

Oh, so you're saying the questfags are actually greater in number? That they actually exist in a larger medium but were pushed off by this dumb decision while you morons were throwing your own feces from the shore?

Because last I checked, it wasn't anti-questfags that were pushed off of /tg/. It was questfags. The survivors here are the ones that have to now browse both /tg/ and /qst/ in the hopes that this new, useless board might have something that appeal to them.

I think it's pretty telling that you don't really don't have an argument anymore except "We're bigger than we look!! Really! Even though it was proven beforehand that most of the threads on /qa/ were browsed by only a dozen people, total. And most of those were questfags defending their hobby"
>>
>>672189
I don't hate quests.
I have no opinion of quests.

I hate you whiny faggots who don't accept reality and accuse everyone of being your enemies.

/qst/ exists now.
Get used to it.

No one is going to change it no matter how hard you cry about it.
>>
>>672194
It doesn't need you, and we don't need you shitting up our board. Few communities on 4chan ever get a board. People have been asking for /his/ since like 05 or 06. If you can't make your custom tailored board work, maybe go to 8 (where quests are also banned from /tg/) or reddit.
>>
>>672108
This is really the only thing that will save questing short of abolishing /qst/ and returning quests to other boards.

The problem is, there's a tacit understanding that, with quests banished to /qst/, the de facto rule is that threads about quests are likewise no longer allowed elsewhere.

If we could get an explicit rule allowing a "<this board> quest general" thread on other boards to advertise /qst/ content that would appeal to people on that board, it could work. Then people get exposure to the idea and learn about quests they might like without having to go out of their way to seek it out; they just need to see the general in the catalog (or on the front page, if they're a retrograde luddite) and pop in to see what this is about. It lowers the barrier to entry, compared to having it all sequestered away in a ghetto.

Bottom line is, questing needs visibility to survive, which it simply cannot have if it's confined to its own board. Having quests on their own respective topic boards would be ideal; your weebs could see their weeb quests on /a/, your superhero nerds can see their cape quests on /co/, your D&D nerds can see their fantasy adventure quests on /tg/. Having quests on /tg/ was a bit cludgier, but still worked since /tg/ has a lot of cross-boarders regardless and there's the inherent common interest there of interactive storytelling. But if you can't even have that, you at least need to be able to TALK about your weeb quests on /a/, your cape quests on /co/, and your fantasy quests on /tg/.
>>
>>672192
"Fuck you, Brony" isn't an argument. We were posters on /tg/. Just because you had to hide maybe ten threads tops on a busy night didn't give you the right to own /tg/ you spoiled brat.

I have to share /tg/ with threads I don't like either, like how about all those video game threads. I don't bitch that they deserve to be kicked off because I'm a functioning adult while you're still an adolescent that thinks he owns everywhere he goes.
>>
>>672196
>Tantrum
Take a hard look at yourself.
Really, Francis.
>>
>>672198
>I don't hate quests I just parrot the retarded anti-quest arguments down to the letter

The falseflagging will get you no where. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't adopt the same illogical arguments that boil down to "u mad?".

If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't even be here; running victory laps because of a retarded mod decision.
>>
>>672202
The irony of your post is lost on you I assume.
>>
>>672203
>I'm not throwing a tantrum! You're throwing a tantrum!
>Posted as a response to someone pointing out that you're throwing a tantrum.

What a child you must be. I'm sorry for the people who are forced to interact with you in real life.
>>
>>672185
You know, I really hate when people, and this is on both sides here, keep arguing about something pointless.
Neither side can ever prove which had the majority, so let's stop wasting our time arguing a point that will never change anything, and start arguing with logic that might just convince a moderator to throw us a bone, at least fixing /qst/ itself up a bit.
>>
>>672199

See this is what I mean.

>YOU HAVE TO POST THIS HERE

This isnt a forum. Making this rule here is suicidal unless there's a genuine need.
Also, /qst/ has fuck all when it comes to tools. So unless Hiro starts passing out the admin password we cant "make it work."

Sad thing is he could fix it in an hour and put every last complaint to bed if he could be arsed.
>>
>>672202
I'm not making an argument. You're out on your ass, brony.
>>
>>672205
>Strawman
I didn't say, you mad, I said, you mneed to adapt.

I said this ois reality now and you can't change it.

Yes, it sucks, but you have two choices.
>Achieve nothing by crying about it here
>Try and adapt to the change or move on
That's reality pal, I'm sorry you can't cope with it.
>>
>>672206
The hypocrisy of literally every anti-quest argument has been lost on your kind for years, now.

The only reason this ever happened is because you and your ilk threw a tantrum at the moderators for months and months until they finally said "Fine, fuck it."

You can't turn around and say "Well we did this maturely, so stop throwing a tantrum :^)"

no, you didn't do it maturely. You whined, bitched, spammed, and shitposted in every single /qa/ thread, quest thread, and /tg/ metathread for ages until finally someone did what you wanted. You're the biggest collection of children on this site.
>>
>>672211
"Fuck you Brony" is STILL not an argument.

>>672212
Choice 3: We keep complaining to the moderation just like your kind did when you wanted quests banned and eventually someone will give in because they always do.
>>
>>672215
Said the guy screaming at how he can't change reality.

I'd suggest complaining to Hiro, but jhe won't do anything.

This is all I'm saying. You need to accept reality.
>>
>>672212
actually, if this whole thing is a sign of something: it's that crying about it here is actually the only way to get things changed.

/qst/ wouldn't have ever been made if it weren't for a small group of people complaining about this larger group of people. If it weren't for daily threads from several autists about "WHY ARE QUESTS /tg/?!", then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Considering that the questing base of /tg/ is larger, prepare to be in for much more whining.
>>
>>672218
This isn't an argument. You're not coming back, brony.
>>
>>672220
>ACCEPT REALITY, DON'T DO ANYTHING, JUST SHUT UP
>NO I'M NOT GOING TO HELP YOU UNDO THIS RETARDED DECISION, I WILL SHITPOST IN EVERY THREAD YOU MAKE ABOUT REVERTING IT

Again, your kind whined and complained endlessly until the change happened. So naturally, complaining about it is the only thing that will make it unhappen.

Time to accept reality: Bitching in /qa/ really does work.
>>
>>672212
We have adapted. Look at the threads hunkering through on /qst/.
But they didn't ask for the opinions of people who actually read or wrote quests, they just threw some stuff in and hoped it'd work.
Is trying to make it adapt to us, too, bad, though? And we're trying to adapt /qst/ with posts like this, >>666290 , but we can't adapt if the mods won't help us out a bit.
Why are you only here to shitpost about what we need to do, how we have gotten everything we need, and need to shut up, now?
We need mods to listen to us, so leave us alone while we call for them.
>>
>>672218
>We throw a tantrum til we get our way
But it won't work.
No one is listening.
/tg/ only lost quests due to the mods bias.
No one is on your side, not even Hiro will intervene because he thinks we can do it ourselves.
You won't get your way no matter how hard you cry.
I'm sorry, but you need to accept reality.
>>
>>672224
>you're not coming back!!!

A month ago you were complaining that we were never going to leave.
Give it time.
>>
>>672227
>Accept reality and let me shitpost in your threads!!!
>No I will NOT let you make threads to the moderation about the terrible fucking way /qst/ was handled in the first place. I am going to shitpost anywhere you try to call for help!

Or I can call you a faggot, that works too.
>>
>>672227
And reality is that nature and non-human forces put us on /qst/?
No, people did. The people in charge of moderating this site, namely.
And we can complain to them to fix it, until they do.
>>
>>672227
Hey here's a thought
Now that you got what you want: just leave.
Seriously.

The only thing you're doing now is whining and complaining that people don't like it.
"Baww people should just bend over and take it, why aren't they accepting reality?! I'm happy!"

You sure as fuck weren't accepting reality several months ago when there were daily /qa/ threads about evicting quests from /tg/. Only now are you willing to 'accept' it because you got what you wanted.
You're a fucking braindead child.
I'm sure the hypocrisy is lost on you.
>>
>>672228
Please, I invite you to try. Boards that get split off don't come back. Ever. If you toxic shitposter and your waifu fuck quests were going to come back they would have done it when your containment board was still in its trial phase.

Honestly I don't know why I'm advising you to just deal with it. The more you tantrum the more likely it is that they'll just ban you completely.
>>
>>672209
Try catching Hiro in here; he showed his majestic face on /qa/ yesterday and then promised to come back. Mods are more of fags than every OP in existence.
>>
>>672223
If your user base is so large then you should have no issue keeping QST threads afloat.
>>672225
No, the mod is against you and he jhas no oversight.
>>672226
Yeah, you're right. The mods aren't helping and don't want to. Mainly because Hiro does nothing.
Like I said, if adapting to the new situation doesn't work you may be forced to move on. I know that sucks, but that's reality.
Mods don't listen here.
Even Hiro doesn't listen here when you are in the same thread as him.
>>
>>672236
>Boards that get split off don't come back. Ever.

Movies.
Lelll
Such a newfag that you don't even remember the mods last attempt at trying to segregate boards.

Granted, that didn't last very long, but at the same time, it's proof that these schemes do fail and the mods do walk back.

> The more you tantrum the more likely it is that they'll just ban you completely.

When your kind was throwing a tantrum every day, you were banned literally every day for ages.

Every day.

Every day there was a new ban handed out to a shitposter in a quest thread. That didn't stop you.
>>
>>672236
Then leave.
Thank you very much.
>>672238
But mods do listen here, I've seen it.
And they will help us out, as long as we keep reminding them.
>>
>>672231
You can make whatever threads you want, but it will change nothing.
>>672235
>I'm happy
I don't care about where quests go.
I'm siuck of ypou children coming Jere to cry about it and not accepting change like some asspained autismal.
>>672237
>Promised to come back
He did no such thing.
He passed the buck and ignored the outcome.
>>
>>672238
>Mods don't listen here
>/qa/ is the only reason /qst/ was made.

There's a huge fucking logical error in your reasoning, but I doubt you care. You're only here to shout "I won! I won!" over and over again like a kid who kicked a ball into the goal.
>>
>>672243
If you don't care, why are you here?
>>
>>672241
You're deluding yourself lad, you really are.
>>
>>672243
>I'M SICK OF YOU CHILDREN COMING HERE TO CRY!
>Said after MONTHS AND MONTHS of anti-questfag crying.

There have been anti-questfags crying about this since the days of /q/. Suddenly, we're not allowed to make a few threads discussing this because "BUHHH BUHH STOP RUINING MUH HIGH"

Again, you're a hypocritical child.
>>
>>672246
Because I'm sick of seeing you crying questfags denying reality.

The anti quest fags, they are silent.

But you guys?

You guys can't accept that the mods don't care.

Whatever guy, live in fantasy. I tried to be real with you, keep crying.

Fuck...
>>
>>672248
I've seen mods reply to threads talking about errors in the code, I've seen mods delete threads that were against the rules on other boards, I've seen Hiro just up and show up to shitpost many, many times.
Face it, mads do come here, and often.
>>
>>672251
>The anti quest fags, they are silent.
But that's you.
Are you silent?
No.
And again, it's not a reality that we can't deny, considering that there're people to complain to, people who might listen to us.
So we complain, hoping they will.
>>
>>672250
And you are paranoid, seeing enemies everywhere.

For the last time, quests and where they go is a non issue.

I'm trying to tell you that this is reality and to just deal with it.

But if you'd rather live a fantasy?
Go for it.
>>
>>672255
>That's you
>You are my enemy!!!!
Paranoid fucking fantasist.
>>
>>672251
>The anti quest fags, they are silent.

Lolllll a quarter of the posts in this thread are anti-quest fags doing victory laps.

Almost every thread for the past nine months has been antiquestfags crying about quests in their board.

You, and them both, are huge whiny babies. Only content now because you got your rattle. Fucktard.
>>
"Anti-questfag" is a forced meme of a sole deluded and crazy anon, so he is the actual "noisy minority"
Proofs: my brother is a mod
>>
>>672256
Then fuck off. You've made your point, and it's clear that you want to stop us from doing what you did for years to convince mods to create /qst/ in the first place.
>>
>>672251
Fuck off. If questers still haven't given up hope of getting the situation un-fucked for themselves, that's their business. Not yours.
>>
>>672256
>For the last time, quests and where they go is a non issue.

If that's the case, then why did the few anti-questers on /tg/ fight so hard to make /qst/ a reality?

Reason: because it's not a non-issue. It's one of the biggest issues plaguing modern /tg/.

Maybe you should start accepting a little reality instead of blinding yourself and screaming how blind the world must be because you don't see anything,.
>>
>>672260
Well, you're clearly not pro-quest, and since you're here in the first place, you're clearly not neutral.
So that leaves one option.
>>
>>672263
>sole deluded crazy person

There are, no kidding, hundreds of past threads on /qa/ about quests specifically saying "ban quests from /tg/, I can't stand having them hidden on my catalog!!"

http://desuarchive.org/qa/search/text/quest/end/2016-04-01/

Look at this shit you idiot child. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of posts about quests dating back years. Some of those are false positives, but you can clearly see, even before /qst/ was made, the whining of a group of people who endlessly flooded /qa/ with bitching about deleting and banning quests.

And if you're not one: Why are you even in this thread? You got what you wanted, and are therefore not a part of this conversation anymore. So fuck off.
>>
>>672273
Shit wrong link.

http://desuarchive.org/qa/search/text/quest%20%2Ftg%2F/end/2016-04-01/

Point still stands. People arguing that this was done completely at random and there was not ages of bitching from a select few are lying to themselves. Trying to re-write history.
>>
>>672271
I've already explained multiple times.
But no, your paranoid fucking fantasy won't allow for it. I fucking pity you.
>>
>>672281
But it's a very bad explanation that plainly doesn't make sense.
>>
>>672286
Only because your perception is warped and you only see the world as opposed binary viewpoints.
That or you are desperate to feel like a special little soldier fighting a war that you have to make everyone into your enemy.
I leave you to your paranoid fantasy and utterly UTTERLY pointless complaining.
>>
File: 1473234932306.jpg (104KB, 496x818px)
1473234932306.jpg
104KB, 496x818px
The reason for the ambiguity in content is the commander keen rule. That gives /tg/ some leeway, but its expected that users won't abuse it and if shit goes too far a mod will clamp down on it. But certain video games, lore threads, hypotheticals for settings, homebrews, etc, have always been around. Because that's the nature of traditional games where you need to have a little leeway to be creative. Do you think we'd have had any of the projects we do if anything that wasn't strictly a traditional game was disallowed? No. There'd be no 1d4chan, chapter master, various homebrews, dungeons the dragoning. or any number of other things. /tg/ needs room to be creative, but not to the point where any off topic garbage can get posted.

Should just do a sticky and talk to the community. The mod talking to users (not with a sticky though) is how we solved the star wars lore issue years ago. People just wanted to discuss the movies and shit, so the mod cracked down and ultimately it was agreed on that lore as it pertains to settings and such should be allowed.

Talk like adults and sort shit out. /tg/ probably has the oldest users on this site. It's okay to ask the community and talk to them.

That said, /tg/ mods have always mostly been okay aside from a few issues that get fixed easily once some sort of communication happens.
>>
>>672296
>UTTERLY pointless complaining.
But it might work.
I hope you won't reply, because I hope you've left the thread.
Goodbye.
>>
>>672318
Meta threads attempting to talk to the users of /tg/, sanctioned by Hiro, got deleted. Some within minutes.

The conversation is over and the mod doesn't care.
>>
>>672318

But as this all pertains to quests, quests did fit into /tg/. Looking at other content that fits shows that quests had a place. They are just extensions of cyoa games that have existed for just as long as dungeons and dragons or Warhammer.

But okay, people want quests gone and some don't. Rather than rushing this out, this could have been a good opportunity to make the board for all games. Risk threads, quests, Mafia, etc. Like SA has a board for discussing games and then they have a sub forum called the game room where you play games and set them up.

Rather than make it a ghetto for content, roll it back and expand the scope a bit. And talk to the community more. What tools do users want and need for their games? What can 4chans code realistically handle and actually support to make all these games easy to play?

It could be a good board, but this was all very rushed out and the long term wasn't considered much. Just roll it back and start from scratch. There is plenty of room for compromise and discussion that will make not only transitioning easier, but will also help support many kinds of games that won't just leave the board a ghetto and will give people incentive to go there, ensuring quest users don't have to fear lack of new blood and stagnation as was a big fear of theirs.
>>
>>672334
I agree.
>>
>>672334
>>672337
This is what it should be. It should be our gameroom.

This is our solution. The mod just needs to get his head out of his ass and help us do it.
>>
>>672341
Try making a meta thread to tell him so.
You can even say its sanctioned by Hiro.
See how long it lasts.
>>
>>672345
Someone just made a meta thread about moderation on /tg/ like Hiro said to do.

It was deleted.
>>
>>672345
One just went up. And it's already down.
>>
>>672348
>>672349
Gee, really?
You do surprise me...
>>
>>672121
This LITERALLY NOTHING is what got /qst/ made in the first place. Bitching and moaning is how you get things done on 4chan.
>>
I'm glad quests are gone, but I think /qst/ should have been /pbp/ - Play By Post instead. All Risk threads, CYOAs, civ, nation and hero builders, evo games, etc. should be put there. Any sort of game you are playing on 4chan itself should be on /qst/.
>>
>>672355
See the posts directly abobve yours.
Attempts to discuss it are being shut down by mods.
/qa/ is ignored.
>>
>>672361
Just like anti-quest talk always was. Patterns are being followed. Just got to keep bitching and moaning because that's what's encouraged.
>>
>>672363
Sure.
Because anti quest stuff was an initiative sanctioned by Hiro, right?

The /tg/ mod is literally ignoring Hiro's wishes. He doesn't care how long you bitch for.
>>
File: 1420221609_image.jpg (44KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
1420221609_image.jpg
44KB, 640x432px
>>672365
The answer is simple.
>>
>>672370
Yes, Meme Ledger, Kill The Mod.
Because we can do that.
>>
>>672373
We can't. The site owner can.

Save the Hiromoot, save the board.
>>
>>672375
Did you miss the thread where Hiro literally passed the buck and said its not his problem?
Because if you did, Hiro passed the buck and said its not his problem. He encouraged us however to talk to the mods and the users of boards. Those threads are being deleted. We even showed him this was happening.

He did nothing.

So yeah, Hiro can't or won't do shit.
>>
>>672380
He isn't a statue anon. There's this thing about humans where sometimes if you talk to them they listen.

So you'll need to forgive people for wanting to try.
>>
>>672386
We did talk to him.
He didn't listen.
He passed the buck.
He denied the threads were even being deletes when we showed him.

He's either too stupid to understand the issues, which we know isn't true, or else he's playing up the "me no speaky engurish too" persona to take zero action

We did want to try.
We did and it failed.

Hiro won't be back for months and fuck all will happen then too.

Know why?

Cause he doesn't care.

4chan is an asset to him. A money maker.

He doesn't care about the community.
>>
>>672393
That's a weird sentiment considering the 4chan community is the asset. The software is basic and I can only imagine the servers are in some complex custom set up.
>>
>>672397
aren't*
>>
>>672397
The community isn't the asset, the website and its ability to generate ad revenue is.
>>
>>672402

And if it's shit nobody would come. They would go to any number of other sites then. In a forum based around people posting, the community is the asset. Without that, they can go to Reddit, 8ch, or any other site. Memes? All sorts of ways to get those directly without 4chan. A particular hobby? They don't need the board, they can find a whole site dedicated to it. People come here for the anonymity and the community. It's the only thing 4chan has that other sites don't except for other text boards and imageboards.

If the community dies it just means people find alternatives and fuck off.
>>
>>672416
And if nobody comes he cuts his losses and sells the domain, the servers, any infomhe gained, etc.

Hiro doesn't care.

If he can't turn a profit he will cut his losses.
Fuck the people who come here.
>>
>>672420
If it's all doom and gloom, be a fucking leader.

Leave.
>>
File: rf pacha.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rf pacha.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
Just wanted to drop in and thank the mods for finally doing this, even if I think it's long overdue. Already the average quality on /tg/ is recovering, and you even managed to do it without banning questposters. Cheers.
>>
>>672423
What's with this attitude you fucking child?

I'm being honest with you for fucks sake.
Would you rather I lied and told you Hiro gives a shit when I know firsthand that isn't true?

Fuck off.
>>
>>672420
So if nobody comes he loses his asset. I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this but you're just giving reasons why he should care about the community.
>>
>>672441
Either you have enough people to support your own board and don't need to ruin ours, or you don't and therefore you don't matter. Which is it?
>>
>>672441
Not that he shouldn't.

But that he doesn't.

And did you miss the part in the fucking post you're replying to where I say he will just cut his losses?
>>
>quests on /tg/
>people complain about quests
>quests kicked off /tg/
>people complain about quests getting kicked off /tg/
>Stop complaining guys, the current state is how it will be forever and ever!

If Hiro thinks the mods are driving down site traffic, he might do something about it.
>>
>>672472
Sure, you try that. Go nuts.
I'm sure you will do great.
>>
>>672465
>4chan is an asset to him. A money maker.
>The 4chan community is required for the asset
>Hiro doesn't care about the community
So Hiro doesn't care about his assets or money making and he just owns the site for shits and giggles?

And no, that line was just completely irrelevant.
>>
>>672485
Thanks for the encouragement! Your nervous sarcasm gives me hope, especially since the discussion threads remaining live are extremely anti-mod.
>>
>>672489
>I just ignore shit that doesn't suit me
Really?
You shock me.
>>
>>672496
>Even if I say something that doesn't pertain to the conversation you should respond to it.
I mean, that is all anti-quest arguments as a whole so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>672495
Hiro could be shitting on your face and telling you that qst will stay forever and you'd still have hope. I think you might have issues with seeing the world for what it really is.
>>
>>672495
>unlisted board for complaints has mostly complainers

wow yeah you sure showed him
>>
>>672502
>A businessman will cut his losses isn't a relevant statement
>during a discussion about 4chan as an asset
Like I said, you just ignore shit that doesn't suit you.
We're done you fucking deluded fuck.
>>
>>672506
It's not. The conversation was about caring about the community due to caring about the asset. Your weird delusion that "He'd eventually sell it!" has bearing on that to the point where your argument is unable to continue is laughable.

Feel free to bow out though.
>>
>>672523
>Weird delusion
>That people sell their assets if they no longer turn a profit
You are profoundly retarded.
>>
>>672527
>things no one ever said
I thought you were leaving? Go on now like you said, shoo.
>>
>>672533
>Things no one said
> >>672523 Your weird delusion that "He'd eventually sell it!"
>Things no one said

>Things no one said

So, you are no one?
You deluded fuck.
>>
>>672548
Oh, so you can't read. Here, I'll break it down for you.

>Your weird delusion that
>"He'd eventually sell it!" has bearing on that
>to the point where your argument is unable to continue is laughable.
And here's the 'that'.
>The conversation was about caring about the community due to caring about the asset.

I know you autists have trouble with communicating with normal people, but you should at least try a bit harder.
>>
>>672556
So, its my weoird delusion the people will sell their assets if they no longer turn a profit has no bearing on the topic, discussing 4chan as an asset. Yeah, I stand by the fact you are just ignoring parts of the conversation you dislike.
>>
>>672565
Indeed, it is a weird delusion that selling an asset has any bearing on the topic of 'Keeping an asset healthy and a money maker'. I stand by the fact that I don't need to reply to every tangentially related statement someone makes about a topic.

>Trump's policies are retarded
>TRUMP HAS A DAUGHTER
>Ok, but Trump's policies are retarded
>YOU DIDN'T ADDRESS MY POINT THAT TRUMP HAS A DAUGHTER
>>
>>672571
I literally prefaced the fact it would be sold as a last resort. Your green text example is totally irrelevant and the more I talk to you, the more I am certain I am either being trolled or you are profoundly stupid.
>>
>>672571
The problem here is that you are under assumption that Hiro is actually competent at running shit
Protip: He isn't
>>
>>672503
>>672505
You seem pretty invested in trying to convince people not to continue pushing for changes.
>>
>>672606
>Its a conspiracy
You seem paranoid.
>>
>>672596
Nah, my assumption was that he should care not that he does.

>>672578
And it still had nothing to do with the conversation. If you can't have a conversation and not get stalled every time you or someone else says an unrelated statement, true or not, then you should probably stop. Here, I'll spell it out further for you.

>>672393
>4chan is an asset to him. A money maker.
>He doesn't care about the community.

>>672397
the 4chan community is the asset

>>672402
>The community isn't the asset, the website and its ability to generate ad revenue is.

>>672416
>The health of the community affects the health of the asset so he should care

>>672420
>Hiro doesn't care
>He'll eventually cut his loses

>>672441
>Ok, so you agree that he'll lose his asset if he doesn't care about the community, so he should care about the community

>>672465
>You didn't respond to my tangentially related statement!

Which led us down this stupid path. Honestly, if you think this is a troll or that I'm stupid, just say that again and we can stop responding to each other. This entire conversation path has just been getting stupider and stupider.
>>
>>672620
>Its unrelated its unrelated its unrelated
>if ai misrepresent what you said its unrelated
Yeah, except it isn't you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>665263
>small group

Aside from the people who participate in quests thread, I think it's unanimously agreed that quests deserve their own board.

Exactly what purpose is there in insisting they stay on /tg/? I doubt you'll lose any of your regular posters in the transition, and /qst/ has special tools to make quest threads easier.

Convince me that this thread is not just trolling or reactionary spite.
>>
File: չէչ.png (27KB, 860x860px)
չէչ.png
27KB, 860x860px
top չէչ
>>
>>672643
They think they're the 'real' /tg/, which is funny, since about half of them are expats from /a/ or /v/ forcibly deported to /tg/ when moot decided quests should be consolidated there.
>>
>>668688
Thank you for the support, and you have a pretty number.
>>
>>665263
Quests should have been removed from /tg/ years ago.
>>
>>665806
/tg/ is for discussing games, not playing them. That's why RP threads were banned.
>>
>>672673
This.
>>
>>672643
Quests are an outgrowth of 4chan boards and can't get players in isolation. Players are attracted incidentally because a quest hits one of their interests and they see the thread on the catalog, people rarely seek them out. Putting them on their own board and restricting them there is just dooming them to stagnation and death.

>I doubt you'll lose any of your regular posters in the transition
Every quest but a couple have lost players so far.

>/qst/ has special tools to make quest threads easier.
The tools are irrelevant at best and harmful at worst. The formatting doesn't add anything, the current form of the auto-sage just punishes living quests (there have been suggestions on how to improve it) and IDs on such a slow board encourage personality development turning quests into tripfag drama-jerks.

Even if the mechanics are fixed the board is still fundamentally broken due to how quests function.
>>
>>672075
Not enough people know what a quest is. Quest creators used to rely on the presence of people in /tg/ to get them into the game and have them figure it out, but now that All Quests Must Be in /qst/, No Talking About Quests Elsewhere... It's like a shop with nice things inside with no storefront or advertising.
>>
>>672696
For the millionth time.
Use /tg/s game finder threads.
And you have a fucking sticky permenenantly on page one of /tg/
How much more visible do you want to be to /tg/ users except the top of the fucking first page?

>Ids encourage roleplay
In a QUEST!?!
JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING!!!
>>
>>672696
So your argument is that you need to be able to spam other boards...so you can keep your spam threads on those boards going? /a/ doesn't allow your spam any more, neither does /v/. Why should /tg/ host a parasite community?

Perhaps your problem could be mitigated with a frequently-occurring banner in rotation.
>>
>>672704
I might just be slow, but how exactly do you want us to use the Game Finder Threads to showcase quests? Nobody actually goes there.
>>
>>672108
Correct.
>>
>>672722
Game finder threads are for finding games.
Quests are an online game.
Go figure.
>>
>>672704
>Encouraging trip drama
That's about as far as that conversation needs to go.

>>672715
Yep, just as parasitic as every other thread on 4chan. /tg/ should host /tg/ related threads because it's /tg/. /v/ actually does have quests every now and again by the way.
>>
>>672728
They have a sticky on page one of /tg/
Short of sending people directly to their players houses, how much more advertising do /qst/ users need...?
>>
>>672722
They don't. Before that it was "You have a news post linking to /qst/ at the top of every page, that'll drive thousands of users to /qst/!" and other such things that don't work.
>>
>>672359

This is the opinion I've been shilling on /qa/ for ages. One central board to house (or contain if you'd prefer) RP threads, games, quests, and anything of similar caliber. Quests alone are way too niche of a subject to populate an entire board, even the pokemon board is extremely incestuous and that's broader in scope than /qst/.

Saying that, I'm inclined to agree with the anons who say that making that board was a throw away, knee-jerk decision with no thought put into it. I'm glad they're out of /tg/ but the implementation was poor, as with quite a few of the other new boards.

>>672108

Also this.
>>
>>672737
>Honestly? I don't know. I'd like to have some way of telling people on 4chan 'Hey, there are people telling interactive stories on /qst/, isn't that awesome?' Wishful thinking, I know. As is, though, quests on 4chan are dying. QMs on /qst/ are bemoaning their loss of people playing, things are going too slowly, not enough interaction. I cheered when /tg/ banned quests, because I thought, 'Oh awesome, more players in /qst/!' but it's not enough, many of the good QMs are feeling disenfranchised and are quitting questing or moving to other sites.

What I'd like is to have the mods on /tg/ and /qst/ tossed out on their asses, get someone to talk to on the administrative side to make /qst/ a better place to be. With advertisement or stuff that makes QMs happy. Not this unilateral 'Do what I say, and that's final' crap.
>>
>>672843
Accidental greentexting, sorry.
>>
>>672737
They don't want an actual solution, just to throw up barriers in the hope that the mods will cave to their tantrum. Didn't work for /mlp/...
>>
>>672734
It's not /tg/. So says /tg/.
>>
>>672850
I don't recall a massive outcry for it. In fact, even its announcement thread only had a few posts in favor of the board, with the rest being confusion about its necessity and people saying it was a bad idea.

There has never, ever, in the entire 8 year history of quests, been a massive call for them to be removed. Not even after /qst/ was made when it wasn't a containment board. Every single time the issue came up, more people were pro-quests on /tg/ than against it. Literally 100% of the time.
>>
>>672847
/mlp/ is still a bad comparison to make, since quests didn't inject quest stuff into other threads and didn't take up massive chunks of many, many boards.
No really, they didn't. Quests were less than 15 threads at any given time, and the archives prove it.
>>
>>672858
You want to know how no one gives a shit you're gone?

When Nazimod/Kittenmod/Fagmod/Whatever you know him as (assuming you were even here then) was on his rampage, /tg/ actually banded together and stood up for their "off topic" content.

Meanwhile, all I can find on /tg/ right now is...well, actual /tg/. The occasional shitpost, but /tg/ has always had those. No one cares that you're gone.
>>
>>672869
>and the thread last night that hit 2000 posts, mostly stating that they want quest threads back on /tg/
I like the part where you imply questfags are newfags, though. Really lends weight to your argument.
>>
>>672896
You honestly mostly are. And, as was said up-thread, a board for complaints attracting all the complainers? Say it ain't so.

/tg/ in general doesn't care. If it did, they would be rioting. This is an established pattern.
>>
>>672904
>/tg/ in general doesn't care.
/tg/ in general is offboarders who despise everything this website stands for and only came here for the dank dorf memes.
>>
>>672906
How convenient, everyone except you is a newfag.
>>
>>672869
That's because moderation dug in and deleted every single attempt to discuss it on /tg/. We spent literally hours trying, under Hiromoot's direction.
>>
>>672914
Sorry, if there were any real number of you, that wouldn't have worked. It didn't work for kittenmod, after all, /tg/ overwhelmed him easily because a large number of people agreed.
>>
>>672922
The reason we didn't hammer is because we were given an (apparently) legitimate avenue, with the site owner watching. We assumed that even if the mod just deleted everything it'd just prove our point.

Then Hiromoot did nothing.
>>
>>672924
He must've decided you were wrong.
>>
>>672922
>/tg/ overwhelmed him easily because a large number of people emailed moot
Fixed that for you, although you probably already knew it (maybe not, you could be a newfag).

Emailing moot is what got results. Hiro isn't as easy to contact.
>>
File: tg mod.png (40KB, 1264x676px) Image search: [Google]
tg mod.png
40KB, 1264x676px
>>672944
We tried emailing moot over kittenmod, actually. Didn't work. moot confirmed later that we just bullied him into leaving (implicitly admitting he ignored us).
>>
>>672941

the problem with Hiro is that, unlike moot, he just says and does nothing regardless of whether he agrees with you.
>>
HIro was on earlier. But we need to press him hard, on twitter and on Facebook. We need to know where he plans on going from here.
>>
I have run one quest that got to a hundred threads an am in the middle of running another.

I'm of two minds about this

On one hand, yes it's shitty that this happened. Really shitty. This is yet another punch to the gut from a moderation team that clearly does not give less of a shit. One of many that I've had in the last few years.

On the other hand, this is exactly what I needed to just go to Akun. I had been debating it for a while, but really; I'm happy the decision was made for me. Before I was pretty much telling myself that there was no reason to move. The formatting options are there, I can post images with every post, and that the community was better.
I'm actually kind of happy that someone lit a fire under me to start packing up to move. I think moving now and adding content to a site where I can actually message devfag on Steam when something fucks up is a far better environment to write in for general purposes and not just because of the lack of /tg/. It's way better being able to work out problems on the fly with the staff while having far more options to choose from content-wise, 4chan in general just has too many shortcomings to be a fiction board. Definitely would retain content for longer, too.
>>
>>672896
don't you know? Everyone that disagrees with me is a newfag. Only people that agree with me know what's right for 4chan, everyone else is disqualified when I call them names.
>>
>>672990
I don't think he has any plans and it's silly to think that he does.

I really, really just think that he's going with the flow and doesn't know what to do. He's like a dog chasing cars, he wouldn't know what to do if he actually caught one.

So instead, he makes completely unhelpful suggestions like "Mods banning you? Well try giving them a stern talking-to!"
>>
>>672904
>You're mostly newfags, but let's ignore that quests started the month /tg/ opened.

I don't get this logic. I've been with /tg/ since the beginning. Some of the screencaps I've seen floating around of HFY, dorfs, and Warhammer is stuff that I wrote. I'll still occasionally stumble upon the odd image here or there and think "Wait, didn't I write this?"

Why calling everyone a newfag somehow undoes every argument they made used to be a joke, you see. It used to be something that newfags on /b/ would do. I remember an MS Paint comic about it that involved two oldfag namefags with canes and walkers shitting themselves while talking about the 'good old days' (they were only there for maybe a few months at that point), before being hit with a wave made of AIDS. MS Paint comics aren't made for subtlety, but the main point was clear: The point of 4chan was always that your opinion matters, not who you are. So people bitching at others for being newfags is tangential to the fact that the majority of people wanted quests on 4chan in some way, shape, or form. And if /qst/ is going to exist, it needs to shape the fuck up before anyone thinks about using it for anything but "Hey guys, You're stickfigure in room, but first make your character" quests.
>>
>>672998
Glad you're gone, I hope your content works out in an environment it's supposed to be in.
>>
>>672904
I think the very fact that we got Hiro to come back and let a bunch of boards make metathreads all on its own is proof that rioting is occurring.

It doesn't occur when he's not here, because no one is listening. We could shit up boards all day long, but what would that accomplish? /tg/ isn't big enough to put the mods on lockdown, never has been. Not even 2013 /v/ during the gamergate board riots could put the mods on lockdown because there are just so many more of them now than there were back then.

Shitposting until the mods gave up is only reserved for boards that literally no mod browses like /pol/ and /sp/. /tg/ has their own pocket moderator, you can tell from how swiftly people who were shitposting ">>>/qst/" shitposts were banned.
>>
>>673012
Thanks. I hope /tg/ turns into whatever you picture it being.

Not sure what that is, some empty desert full of 40K? Last I checked, you were trying to kick off generals and CYOA. Two things that were a part of /tg/ since the day it was made.

/tg/ in itself was made to be a giant 40K general. So I'm not sure what purpose kicking generals, D&D CYOA, and systemfagging accomplishes.
>>
>>673008
I was around back then too. The first real 'quest' of the format we now recognize was Ruby Quest. It was certainly less of a problem, because it wasn't a glut of endless spam, either - just short, contained adventures. Please don't lie.
>>
>>673022
I thought you were leaving?
>>
>>673018
>I think the very fact that we got Hiro to come back and let a bunch of boards make metathreads all on its own is proof that rioting is occurring.
This is true, but the guy you're arguing with has already decided that the current state of the site is the only correct state, not just "the current state". I eagerly await tonight's round of Hiro-sanctioned discussion threads.
>>
>>672136
He is basically the Nazi mod of the old days.
>>
>>672998
let /qtg/ know how the move to akun pans out plx
>>
>>673024
>The first real 'quest' of the format we now recognize was Ruby Quest.

well, back up.
Let's go back to /b/ for a second, before /tg/ was made. Quests existed back then, too.
Remember EFG? By all definitions, EFG's bizarre adventures was a quest.

Even before that, the idea of taking a character and leading him around by the nose was not a new concept even then. I remember that fucking attention whore whose name I can't remember, boxxy?, going and making a drawquest before EFG even showed up.

Granted, that's /b/ and all. But I find it hard to argue that quests were spamming /tg/. They were maybe 10% of the board on the most active years. That's not that much board real estate. The only time I can picture them being a problem is during prime-time posting hours, but you can disable hidden thread ribbons in the options menu.

I just never found out why people hated them more than other content on the board. There are tons of things on the board that don't really belong there, but people went after quests first.
>>
>>673027
Why the fuck would I stop browsing 4chan, or even /tg/? Because I'm writing on another site? /tg/ was my main board up until a week ago, and it will still be that even after my quests move elsewhere.

No, I'm serious. I want to hear your reasoning at play. Am I not allowed to follow two websites at one time?
>>
>>673034
EFG was not a quest, the users had no control, they just provided feedback and the occasional inspiration for a joke. Samefagging meant that many 'anonymous' posts were just part of the setup.

boxxy also did not do quests. She was just /b/'s second cracky-tan tier crush.
>>
>>673001
What he needs, and someone else brought this up before, he needs someone to take control of the site who knows what they're doing. He needs someone to help him out that knows what they're doing, is familiar with 4chan, and has zero ties to the mods or moot. Let this admin post and work with Hiro, and have Hiro just be the board owner.
>>
>>673032
Will do. Honestly, the community seems open to the idea there.

I might start a new quest there just to get a feel for it, and then move the main quest once I think I can get a handle on how the mechanics work.
>>
>>673037
Cracky-chan, dumbass.
>>
>>673037
>EFG was not a quest, the users had no control, they just provided feedback and the occasional inspiration for a joke.
That's pretty much what a quest is. Users don't have total control, they give suggestions and the QM is free to work with them as they want. Arguments on if this constitutes 'railroading' aside.

>boxxy also did not do quests. She was just /b/'s second cracky-tan tier crush.
Fuck, then who was it? Maybe it was Cracky-chan? Some attention whore back then made a quest with her in it, and then quickly abandoned it when the second suggestion was "Masturbate" repeated ten thousand times.
>>
>>673048
Wait, fuck, I remember now

It was the one whose fursona was that Gnoll, or maybe it wasn't a gnoll, maybe it was a dog-like thing. s/he made hundreds of threads. One of which was "X becomes a maid" and was a short drawquest about operating a vacuum cleaner and a blender and stuff while being two feet tall.

Anyone know who I'm talking about?
Please tell me I'm not fucking crazy
>>
>>673048
No idea who you mean, then. Cracky just posted pics of herself covered in her own menses. Truthfully I wasn't using /b/ much any more by the time they waifued boxxy, since the board had gone to shit.
>>
>>673055
Nurse Verity? That was /tg/, and that wasn't a quest, it was trolling/spam.
>>
>>673064
No, before that.

I don't think it was a gnoll, I remember it being a sad/angry dog.

It was before /tg/ and existed just on the cusp of RPing on /b/ becoming so cancerous that moot outright banned it himself. Anyone remember?
>>
I liked quest threads. They weren't always fantastic, but they were fun and interesting and that's sort of what 4chan's all about.

Even outside of /tg/ on boards like /v/ and /pol/. I've enjoyed the odd quest thread. Hiding them is totally painless. It's a single button click.

Maybe 4chan should have a tag system, users can tag threads and people can filter tags. Any quest thread not tagged as such gets banned. Or something. 4chan really needs a interface update.
>>
>>673072
I honestly think the best policy for quests would be to free them to every board.

Moot was an idiot for containing them. He was an idiot for thinking that /tg/ was the place that every quest must fit into because that's the board for pen and paper.

While it's true that many quests were /tg/, many of them also weren't. The quest threads in /vp/ are evidence of this.

>Maybe 4chan should have a tag system, users can tag threads and people can filter tags.
I'm of the mind that, at that point, you might as well delete /qst/ and just change the link ;\on /tg/ to tell everyone to go to Akun. Because that's exactly the system Akun uses down to the letter.
>>
>>673055
>>673070
If not Gnollbard then I have no idea who/what you're talking about.
>>
my curiosity is peeved,
what is a quest thread exactly?
>>
>>673344
A miserable pile of waifus.
>>
>>673345
so like...erp?
>>
>>673344
ERP but gay
>>
>>673346
No, there's no porn on blue boards. So it's like some people come together and then fail to ERP, so they just RP, because they're nerds.
>>
>>673344
It varies from quest to quest but in general it is an interactive RPG where the OP is a GM that describes the world and the world's reactions to the PCs actions, which are decided by the players (ie everyone who isn't the OP/GM).
>>
>>673344
They're kind of like RPGs, but there's only one protagonist. Players vote on what actions the protagonist takes next, the QM runs all the NPCs and arbitrates results.

Best case, there's a defined game system and votes are write in.
Worst case, it's railroading fanfiction with a horrible playerbase.
>>
>>672964
I fucking hate how buddy-buddy moot was with all of them, It clouded his judgement
>>
File: ff_001.jpg (353KB, 916x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ff_001.jpg
353KB, 916x1200px
New discussion thread on /tg/:

>>>/tg/49368219
>>
>>673469
Gone with the wind, just like the mods' respect for Hiro's goddamn nonexistent authority.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 709x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 709x848px
Just for kicks, updated this thing
>>
>>666252
That is not true in the slightest, quests were all over /a/ before getting shoved on to /tg/. That being said a forum games board would be a much better replacement than /qst/.
>>
>>672643
They didn't even give us good mechanics, rules, or a good fucking janitor.
I agree that /st/ is fine if the only other option is to all be forced onto /tg/, but I think that all quests should be allowed wherever they are related, at least.
Anime quests should go on /a/, fantasy quests should go on /tg/.
Can we not argue, at least, in favor of fixing the tools and rules?
>>
>>672768
>RP threads
No, RPs aren't good enough.
There's a difference between guided questing between an OP and his audience and blind RPing, the kind of thing that little kids do.
RPs stay on /trash/.
>>
>>673616
No, apparently we can't. Because the mod is noble and just and all his works are beyond reproach. And because you're a shitty cross-boarder. And because something something purity something my top page something choking something something decision.

Seriously. There's no conversation to be had with these people.
>>
>>673565
The butthurt of a single man with nothing else to do.
This whole thread. This whole image.
So fucking sad.
>>
>>673616
See >>673652
This is the sort of person you're trying to make a reasoned appeal to.
>>
all me btw
>>
>>673657
It helps to appear reasonable yourself.
But we're starting to recognose you.One profoundly butthurt guy spamming his vendetta all over /qa/ to try and make it seem like a bigger deal than it really is. You're getting to be as sad as that Brony fuck who bumps the GR15 threads with two to three word posts every day.
>>
>>673666
>one guy
Most of /qst/ is unhappy about this, and guess what? This is where a bunch of salty little faggots from /tg/ came to throw a collective hissyfit until a mod decided to quarantine the evil questing menace, so there's some fucking precedence to coming here to bitch about what's going on with /tg/ and questing.

So hi, we're here now. Get over yourself and get used to us, because this is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass.
>>
>>673657
I know, but what else can I do?
I just hope a mod might be lurking this thread, or the next, or the next, and see my posts, and at least throw us a bone and fix /qst/'s rules and tools.
>>
>>673680
>We're
>Us
That's the problem though isn't it?
One person isn't a we or an us.
One person is one person.
One sad little person pretending to be a group.
One sad little person spamming his vendetta.
One sad little person thinking he isn't transparent.
>>
>>673682
You can reply to your own posts as though you're a different person I guess.
>>
>>673686
>Everyone I don't agree with is one person
>>
>>673691
Nope, but the one guy bumping these threads always using the same language and structure to his points? The one guy posting this silly issue and acting like it matters?
Yeah, he is one guy. And it is sad.
>>
>>673695
The irony of it all is that it's possible to take the same logic you're displaying right now and apply it to both sides of the whole debacle.
>>
>>673686
One ring to rule them all.
One ring to find them.
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
>>
>>673701
Yes, it is possible to scream NO U.
What, was that supposed to be a point?
Look, one sad guy, you can lie to the site all you want about what you are doing. You can't lie to yourself. Maybe you need to think about that.
>>
>>673705
>one guy
>there are 64 posters itt
>only one of them is upset about getting quarantined by a power-tripping mod
Quit being such a faggot, anon, holy shit.
>>
>>673705
I suppose the burden of proof is on you then, go on and prove that every single post arguing against /qst/'s creation is from the same person.

I'll wait here.
>>
>>673708
>You can't prove I'm one person
No, like I said you can like to the site, but not to yourself.
I see through your nonsense and find you pitiful.
>>
>>673707
But there is one guy bumping every day.
One guy who has elected himself a champion.
One guy spamming incessantly and in threads that aren't even related.
One sad guy pretending to be many.
>>
>>673710
Anon, I'm intrigued. What does it feel like to be literally incapable of accepting that reality doesn't match your retarded little perceptions of it?
>>
>>673701
>>673705
>>673707
>>673708
>>673710
>>673713
>>673714

Are you sure you're not all the same person?

For a lurker it's getting hard to tell the difference here.
>>
>>673714
Hurry you sad little man, your thread is in autosage.
Better post another, we may forget about your crusade and that wouldn't do after all the effort you put into it.
>>
>>673705
That's funny, since I have seen the same arguments coming from anti-questers for years, all of which involve made up numbers and statistics that are typically immediately disproven with an archive link, and then quite literally in the next post the made up numbers change.

I have honestly seen the claim "half the board" turn into "a third of the board" and vice versa dozens of times, and you now are saying we are a single samefag who is making up lies.

I am actually amazed at how fucking stupid you sound right now. How I have seen anti-questers flinging their shit both here and in quest threads for fucking years, and here we are, saying we've had enough, and your first instinct is to wonder why we are so upset.

You sound like a holocaust denier. Not the same severity, obviously, but the logic you're using is from the same book.
>>
>>673720
Oh look, you're whipping out the diatribes now.
Did being seen through fluster you?
>>
>>673716
>>673717
>two responses are three seconds apart
I'll bet it's phoneposting, right? Why do I even fucking bother trying to talk to anyone on this entire fucking site anymore, there's literally no point.
>>
>>673724

Just an honest question.

You all sound the same to me.
>>
>>673723
You're the first (you) I have this thread, jackass, but please, keep going, this is amusing.

>>673713
Normal people call that a delusion. It's often a symptom of schizophrenia.
>>
>>673727
>This is my only post in this thread
Normal people call that a delusion.
My fucking god.
>>
>>673716
Oh no.
I made two posts out of the entire thread.
That makes me a samefagging autist who should fuck off this thread I guess.
>>
>>673726
Because it's literally been the same fucking arguments every day for the last three fucking months, since a single retarded mod decided to shit out /qst/ into the world. One side bitches and moans about all the ways they think quests were ruining /tg/, and the other side tries to demonstrate that they're being hyperbolic little shits who just want to destroy a hobby they can't tolerate. And the next time the topic comes up, or even during the same fucking thread, they're obliged to repeat themselves to counter the SAME FUCKING ARGUMENTS.

FOR THREE FUCKING MONTHS. OF COURSE IT ALL SOUNDS THE SAME, BECAUSE WE'VE HAD THE SAME ARGUMENT THAT MANY GODDAMN TIMES.

NO I CAN'T STOP YELLING, BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I TALK.
>>
>>673731
>Two posts out of the entire thread
You're going to a lot of trouble to lie, I'll give you that.
But its pretty fucking obvious its one guy by now posting these threads. Even his language and terminology is the same. I'm not even the first person in this thread to say that.
>>
>>673730
Well I'd love to see some evidence of that. I mean I've certainly posted a bit further up in the thread, but nobody has graced me with a (you) until you started going insane about your weird "all quests are composed of one person" insanity, but hell, poking the lunatic with a stick is a lot more fun than watching the shitstorm unfold.
>>
>>673733
But you are obviously the same guy using the same language and terminology. You aren't even trying to hide it. If you've been at this every day for three months, maybe you need a break you sad little fuck.
>>
File: asd.jpg (236KB, 1843x906px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
236KB, 1843x906px
>>673731
>>673733

Alright, just wondering.

I'll bow out now, I've got no stake in this.
>>
>>673686
But I thought us questers were the crazy ones, seeing conspiracies.
But now it's you.
>>
>>673735
>If I reframe your argument, its not true
Wow, you lie to yourself as well.
>>
>>673738
Please explain.
What language and terminology is that?
>>
>>673740
No one brought up that you saw conspiracies.
Have ypou been accused of that?
Because the kind of person to do this so dedicatedly doesn't strike me as a stable sort... So I'm not surprised.
>>
>>673565
>quests are the only thing ruining /tg/
Should be replaced with
>Quests are gone! Now ban everything else I don't like!

The former was only true before the removal to /qst/ took place, now the latter is the more popular opinion.
>>
>>673741
Well then please, tell me what your theory is. You have my attention, if only to laugh at you, but it's still my attention.

Who else do you think I am? Let me help you out here, I'm:
>>673735
>>673727
>>673720
>>673691
And this is where I joined your little argument.

Who else do you claim me to be? The correct answer is "none" but I'm still curious.
>>
>>673743
It's the part where I can't seem to go a full sentence anymore without a "fuck" in it. It looks a lot like your posts, which are angry and laced with fucking profanity.

That was sarcasm, for anyone itt who's too fucking dumb to figure it out on their own.
>>
>>673743
Oh no, I'm not going to help you hide your samefaggotry. You'll be spotted again, don't worry.
>>
>>673749
You may want to consider a vasectomy. I don't think it would be fair to humanity for you to reproduce.
>>
>>673746
>This is where I joined
Yeah ok, sure.
>>
>>673751
Sorry, were you hoping for pointers?
>>
File: 9a4.jpg (33KB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
9a4.jpg
33KB, 294x273px
>>673752
Whatever you say brah.
>>
>>673756
>Cup Guy
Fuck I feel like I'm in a timewarp
>>
>>673754
See normally, this would be the part where I made a joke about fucking your mom. But I'm not really feeling it today.
>>
>>673749
But I haven't been samefagging.
Honestly, let me refer to one of my earlier posts about this same thing, so that my fellow questers stop interacting with this retard.
>>672209
Let's just start talking about what we need to fix /qst/, okay? Ignore the antiquester.
>>673616
>>673744
>>672617

Okay, I hope this is the last post that replies to the antiquester, okay?
>>
>>673763
>Let's just start talking about what we need to fix /qst/, okay?
There's a thread on /qst/ for that.
>>
File: 1331605955204.jpg (159KB, 827x545px)
1331605955204.jpg
159KB, 827x545px
>>673760
Hey, I don't deleite the good ones. Dean will never be too old to post.
>>
>>673765
But the mods don't visit /qst/, they visit /qa/.
>>
>>673765
Yeah, let's all go back to the quarantine board where only the mod that forced us there is paying attention. I'm sure that'll convince someone with some actual authority to see our reasoning.
>>
>>673769
>>673770
Such rampant samefaggotry.
>>
>>673768
Cupguy meme is dank as fuck
>>
File: 1354080917167.jpg (172KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1354080917167.jpg
172KB, 510x546px
>>673777
mug4lyfe
>>
>>673770
No one listens to you here either, no matter how many people you pretend to be.
>>
>>673769
No one listens to you here either, no matter how many people you pretend to be.
>>
▶▶673782
▶▶673779
▶▶673772
Okay guys, let's demonstrate out ability to ignore this faggot, and do it.
Only posting this because I know we've got some hotheads in here that need a reminder to stay calm.
>>
]]]]]totally not a repky]]]]]]673785
"All" of you realise you're in autosage right?
>>
>>673785

▲ ▲
>>
>>673087
The quest situation is actually very similar to generals.
Generals were hunted down and banned at the beginning and only later were allowed.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.