[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you leave? Why did you come back? I don't care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: source.png (171KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
source.png
171KB, 300x220px
Why did you leave? Why did you come back?

I don't care if you're here or not I'm just honestly interested.
>>
>been here for five years
>that's all """"""""""he's""""""""""" ever amounted to
Lol. Simply just lol. :)
>>
It is pretty lol isn't it
>>
Let's talk about how it's funny
>>
>>594704
>>594706
>>594712
>>594715
All of these posts are mine
>>
>>594716
except 3 are me, but okay.

I'm drunk and just into what drives this fellow. Derailing /agdg/ can't be that rewarding, I mean right? What is it?
>>
it's obviously attention-seeking.

If it didn't relate to socialization it would be smearing poop on walls or something. But instead, it's posting here for feedback.
>>
>>594724
That's some serious projection buddy. Are you ok, shitfam? Still afraid of people looking at your """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""work"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. :)

>the spider is STILL afriad of """"""his""""""" reflection!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :)
>>
File: harold smith.png (407KB, 500x373px)
harold smith.png
407KB, 500x373px
It's okay to feel lonely. I am actually glad you're still alive. Yes, I was happy that your shitposting stopped. /agdg/ is a great community. But I'm happy that you didn't stop because you offed yourself.
>>
just some random stranger glad you're alive, that's all.
>>
>he literally made this
Wow... Just... Wow. Lol. :)
>>
>>594745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYBVAfvRpps
>>
>>594749
Glug glug, drinky crow. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Be sure not to vomit up any more of that """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""work""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" of yours, or we'll have to come for you. :)
>>
>>594755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCIvqrVFoZY

I really did worry you offed yourself, and I really am happy you didn't.
>>
I also think maybe you're an AI. Except that you responded very humanly to triangleposting and some other things, such as posting in /qa/.
>>
You should devote yourself to mathematics.
>>
File: 1446854807912.jpg (35KB, 333x470px)
1446854807912.jpg
35KB, 333x470px
>>594760
>>594763
>>594765
>poster count didn't go up
You're really desperate, aren't you, Reek?

Hoo boy, he's really set off now! Piggie gonna squee squee squeeeeeal all the way home!

>mfw piggie is STILL scared of himself in the mirror
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :)
>>
File: albumcovers.jpg (111KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
albumcovers.jpg
111KB, 600x600px
>>594769
Mathematics my friend. You will find peace and joy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeqTymvsECI

Peace upon you shitterfriend
>>
Time keeps moving on

God, what a waste
>>
this is really pathetic to be quite honest familia

fat nerds acting cryptic thinking someone actually cares about you. newsflash: i'll forget about your existence in the next three minutes. that's how much you're worth.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA6YKtU26A4

I care about you shitposter

I love you shitposter

I think you should stop shitposting, but I still love you no matter what.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.