[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You should add "Anime is banned" as a rule for /int/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1464774882868.jpg (90KB, 797x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464774882868.jpg
90KB, 797x720px
You should add "Anime is banned" as a rule for /int/.

At least make it official. Posting anime already nets you a 3 day ban, for "off topic" that is.
>>
How hard is it to learn? Having it on paper is incidental, since you already know what'll happen.
>>
can't we have just 1 single secret no anime board hir0 b0ss plzzzz
>>
>>593494
Yeah this new mod really hates anime
>>
>>593498
yeah have people learn the rules 1 ban at a time, that's pretty stupid. It's not like /int/ will be constantly talking about the anime ban or /qa/ gets a ton of traffic
>>
File: 1413031719109.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1413031719109.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>593494
>stop posting anime on the anime website!!!
>>
>>>/int/62228766

Please mods, ban those fucking /a/ fags.
>>
nth for Karen.
>>
>>593629
Lurk moar? Isn't that above the door?
>>
>>593668
Go post anime on /int/ and see what happens.
>>
>>593494
Have you considered that maybe you weren't banned for anime, but you were banned for low effort shitposting that just so happened to have anime in it?
>>
>>593677
oh ok just make all the rules invisible then, don't post them anywhere
>>
>>593629
What's wrong with /int/ talking about the anime ban and getting banned for talking about the anime ban, and what's wrong with /qa/ getting lots of traffic?
>>
>>593684
See >>593522
Any type of anime is banned on /int/
>>
>>593699
No it's not. This is an anime website. If you're being banned, it's not because of anime.

You sound like black lives matter, assuming the reason black people are constantly being killed more than police is because of racism and not because they break the law more often.
>>
>>593711
Slip of the fingers, I meant to say "More than white people" and instead I accidentally wrote "More than police" which I suppose is the same thing.

Anyway, point is, it's because you're shitposting, not because you're posting anime.
>>
>>593711
lurk qa moar
>>
>>593684
>>593711
>If you're being banned, it's not because of anime.
I'm sorry but youre wrong.
Perhaps youre not familiar with /int/ in its current state.
Let me give you an example:
On /int/ we have generals dedicated to languages and or nations. When the old thread hit its bump limit and I made a new one it was deleted.
Another poster also made a thread, it was deleted too.
I made 2 additional threads (of course not at the same time) both deleted.
Then another poster made a thread and it was not deleted.
What was the difference between these threads? All the deleted threads used anime pictures as OP.
Afterwards I got a warning for off topic, though I was not banned.

It is obvious that the bans are for the anime images.
>>
>>593722
Anon, 4chan is an anime website yes? Yes.

Then you're not being banned for anime.

It's that fucking simple. You're allowed to post anime on 4chan because 4chan is an anime website.
>>
>>593728
Well you are banned for anime if there is a rogue mod that does it for free.
>>
>>593732
No you're not, Anon. You don't get banned for posting anime on an anime website.
>>
>>593728
>4chan is an anime website yes?
Some janitors and mods don't know this.
>>
>>593735
Why would 4chan hire mods and janitors that don't know this basic thing? They wouldn't. Mods and janitors wouldn't ban people for posting anime.

Occam's razor cuts very easily through your argument. You weren't banned for posting anime. You were banned for shitposting and you're lying about why you were banned because you're a shitposter.
>>
>>593728
>It's that fucking simple.
Perhaps its simple for you since your logic is flawed.

Just go to /int/ and ask around or have a look at all the threads up here.
>>
File: i.png (144KB, 1078x266px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
144KB, 1078x266px
Let's see how long >>>/int/62240313 lasts

>>593736
There are plenty of /qa/ posters who have complained about being banned for anime.
See >>576899
>To prove this I went to various generals and I reported every single anime pic, and then I reported fur shit like this new Disney movie's rabbit character and random Pepe frog spam, along with random shitposts. Only the anime got deleted.
>>
>>593737
There is no flaw in my logic.

4chan is an anime website.
Anime is allowed on an anime website.
You were banned.
It wasn't for posting anime.

People get banned constantly on 4chan. It is far more plausible that you are making excuses and lying about why you were banned than that you were banned for posting anime. People lie about why they are banned on 4chan constantly.

>Just go to /int/ and ask around

/int/ is full of shitposters who, too, will lie about why they were temp banned.

You shitposters never learn.
>>
>>593738
That doesn't prove anything other than that the Anon is capable of typing the sentence. Did they provide a white paper full of their research? I doubt it. They made it up.

Face it, Anon, /qa/ is full of shitposters who whine and try to spread misinformation to defend their pathetic egos.

1. 4chan is an anime website.
2. You were banned for posting anime.

These can't both be true at the same time. One of them has to be false.
>>
>anime is banned
>frogposting is allowed
how fucked are we?
>>
>>593746
Anime isn't banned.
>>
>>593747
banned from /int/, I mean. you get a 3-day ban for posting it.
>>
>>593748
No it's not. You get a 3-day ban for shitposting regardless of whether or not your image is anime. It's not JUST for posting anime. An otherwise fine post with anime in it does not get you a ban.

Take a look at this example an anon provided in this very thread. Tons of anime still in it. >>>/int/62228766

Face facts, Anon. If you're being banned, it's because of something else.
>>
>>593750
thanks for clearing that up anon
>>
>>593750
Perhaps the mod is looking for any excuse to ban someone who posts anime. A post with an image of pepe with similar post quality might not get banned compared to an anime post.

Anyway, I don't have any evidence to say either way. Is there an anon with solid evidence from archives here?
>>
>>593758
Again, you sound just like Black Lives Matter. You're not getting shot by police just because you're black, and the justice system isn't treating you more harshly just because you're black either. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Likewise, anime is not discriminated against by the moderation. 4chan would not give a janitor/mod position to somebody who hates anime. 4chan is an anime website and it would not hire somebody to go against that.

Either 4chan isn't an anime website, or you're lying.
>>
>>593764
>hire
Yes, because all mods go through a strict vetting process and will stop getting paid if they don't do their job correctly
>>
File: 979e295b6bf4d32dc94744b6429ae865.jpg (373KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
979e295b6bf4d32dc94744b6429ae865.jpg
373KB, 1200x1200px
>mods and janitors doing everything wrong
News? Also, just give a little bully to work well, again.
>>
>>593766
If the vetting process is so easy, why aren't you a mod? Maybe if you were a mod you could talk some sense into the other mods.

We just had janitor applications a month ago, afterall.
>>
>>593494

You should add "Blog posting is banned" as a rule for /int/.
FTFY
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.