[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should /lgbt/ be deleted? If /lgbt/ was deleted, would its users

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: lgbt le'cring.png (431KB, 899x355px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt le'cring.png
431KB, 899x355px
Should /lgbt/ be deleted? If /lgbt/ was deleted, would its users leave to other websites because of the cultural differences between it and the rest of 4chan?
>>
They seem pretty isolated to me. Stop searching for enemies and find your own hobbies.
>>
>>1581337
I don't know why a pocket of rule enforced counter-4chan culture should be allowed. Should I force a tumor grow on my leg because I need to stop searching for enemies?
>>
>>1581339
Counter-culture how? Fags and traps have been all over 4chan since the beginning. Blogshit is /r9k/ incarnate. Generals have consumed numerous boards. Activism shit is currently the most active board.
What is special about /lgbt/?
>>
>>1581349
I don't really like gay people, but I have no problem with /lgbt/. They have their own board, they aren't bothering me.
>>
File: 1495565206815.png (59KB, 1553x193px) Image search: [Google]
1495565206815.png
59KB, 1553x193px
>>1581349
>traps have been ruining 4chan for years, therefore they should have their own board but still be able to ruin the rest of 4chan
No, they shouldn't, and /lgbt/ isn't even a containment board, its a nice addition to their repository, a shitpost HQ so to say. And it is useful to be able to see how they post in a confined space, and it's just like in OPs pic, they post like fucking twitter and tumblr users (because they are). So why delete /lgbt/? For fun.
The real way to fix 4chan is to give banning priviledges to me and Pastor Steven Anderson, who will rangeban every tranny we identify.
>>
>>1581358
>Pastor Steven Anderson
I thought only a certain /jp/ spinoff talked about that guy ironically. Huh.
>>
>>1581363
Not ironically and any anti-gay preacher will do as long as they can prove themselves to me. Fuck off himashit.
>>
>>1581335
No. I don't like fags but I think it's cute when they're posting on /pol/. <3 no homo
>>
>>1581365
How about that Statcraft, huh?
>>
>>1581371
or Starcraft
>>
>>1581371
>>1581365
Both of you go back there and never return.
>>
>>1581371
Not a fucking /jp/ spinoff fuck off you'll be the first to fall on the day of emasculation
>>
>>1581376
I didn't call you one, dummy. I called you one of those /sc/ guys because I know you guys started posting here again recently.
>>
>>1581377
>you guys
I'm loyal to the chan, I love the chan. I would do anything for this site.
>>
>>1581382
>I would do anything for this site.
Would you be a /qa/ friend?
>>
>>1581385
no, I am bully
>>
>>1581385
I'd sooner kill you than befriend you cur.
>>
>>1581385
Go back to Hima. You have nothing to do with /qa/
>>
>>1581386
>>1581387
Everyone give a big welcome to the newest /qa/ friends!
>>
>>1581389
Filtered and reported fucking die.
>>
>>1581389
fuck you, degenerate trap whore, eat shit disgusting animal
>>
>>1581386
>>1581387
Welcome friends!
>>
>>1581391
Stop pretending to be me. You'll never be me, not even close.
>>
>>1581392
hang yourself
>>1581393
you too
>>
Yes along with the other normalfag or garbage boards such as:
/soc/
/r9k/
/pol/
/tv/
/sp/
/int/
/bant/
/cgl/
etc.
Or at least purge their users from this site, this board included.
>>
ITT
>>
>>1581398
nigger
>>
>>1581396
/int/ and /tv/ are true 4chan but the other ones I can see I guess
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.