[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can understand why spoonfeeding is looked down, since there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0

I can understand why spoonfeeding is looked down, since there's 2 boards for it and many source tools to help you, but why are recommendations also looked down, I think it cangenerate discussion too.
>>
how do I get a hot anime babe to breastfeed me
>>
epic boobie
>>
I think it comes down to phrasing. if I were to make a thread along the lines of "recommend me shows like my hero academia" then the whole thread is going to be people recommending shows, with no discussion. if I instead made a thread discussing the elements I like about my hero academia, for example the the way characters get stronger or the art style, and then asked for recommendations based on these elements the thread will vary between discussion about the show and recommendations based on it.
>>
>>1581322
I've seen recommendations threads on /v/ with simple ops that generate discussion but those threads tend to be shortlived, I guess it depends on how willing are the users to share info and discuss it.
>>
>>1581343
I feel like mods are less likely to delete the thread if there's discussion on the surface and recommendations on the side.
recommendation threads on /v/ are very hit or miss, I guess it's a case of attracting the right posters at the right time
>>
>>1581314
It just ends up being really dumb.

So, it's not like user recommendations are going to change on a daily basis, but you'll get people asking for recommendations on a daily basis. So threads get really repetitive and all that will happen in the end is some people will be bullied off for their personal recommendations while more elitist users push their own preference.
Basically they would quickly just devolve into the go-to place for fighting over which thing is better

There's no need to have that stuff go on every day, after a day or two there should be enough information out there that anyone can get ideas by looking in the archive. But honestly it shouldn't even need to go that far because that same info can be found by just doing a google search.

It's just not worth it.
>>
>>1581361
>Basically they would quickly just devolve into the go-to place for fighting over which thing is better
This is why we should put a stop to Eva threads too.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.