[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the moderation in /tv/? Was it really only there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1504037677502.png (495KB, 647x485px) Image search: [Google]
1504037677502.png
495KB, 647x485px
What happened to the moderation in /tv/? Was it really only there because HBO was paying them to be there?
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1504485982195.jpg (176KB, 688x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1504485982195.jpg
176KB, 688x1019px
Or maybe mods only bother with boards they have an interest in...
>>
Moderation can't fix what's wrong with /tv/, you'd know that if you didn't start seriously posting on 4chan until some time after 2013
>>
>post yfw your realize 4chan is in the pockets of big kino
>>
How does someone derive amusement from trying to plant rumors in people... I don't get predatory behavior at all.
>>
>>1580922
humans are predatory animals, bby. you don't like it cause you don't want it to happen to you. people don't like what's bad for them and that's all there is too it *blows a kiss at you* *winks*
>>
>>1580905
inflamatory
>>
>>1580910
2014 here haha, you got me XD
>>
>>1580951
You don't seem to be aware of what a human is.
>>
>>1580903
HBO are the mods of /tv/
>>
>>1580974
*wages finger* umm, no sweetie. humans are incredibly simple to understand. the only hard part is when you're actually different so you believe their lies and rationalize things
>>
I just don't understand why things are how they are. It keeps getting worse. It's a race to the bottom. And these are normal, average to above-average people. By society's standards, anyway. I just don't understand.
>>
File: 1479532612832.jpg (34KB, 1274x610px) Image search: [Google]
1479532612832.jpg
34KB, 1274x610px
>>1580978
It all makes sense now
>>
>>1580903
Mods are the shitposters. What they delete and ban for is selectively chosen based on what they like and don't like. If they like it or think it's funny in any way, they will let it stay even if it helps destroy a board.
>>
>>1580990
My rationalization is that the entity whose message I am replying to now is not a human, even if it may be in control of a human body.
>>
>>1581005
*rolls eyes* being a human isn't special or meaningful anyway. it's just a more advanced and insane hairless monkey *puts hands on hips*

>>1580991
water always flows downward
>>
>>1581016
By your terms that would make me not a human as well. I would like you to define your terms better than that though. There's plenty you could say.
For me, humans are often at first very special, very meaningful, depending in degree by where they come from. They then frequently tend to become as you described with the passing of time. Not from some innate quality, but from external forces. I don't know what you are, but I know what you've presented yourself as. But you're right in that sense when you imply nobody's going to do anything about the water. I have a Super Soaker. I can shoot water real high. It falls back down, sure, but you know, water doesn't do that at all if there's no gravity. There's no gravity if there's no planet. No way to make a planet if there's no planet creator. Then we can make water do whatever we want.
>>
>>1581050
>There's plenty you could say.
there isn't. if you want to know then you'll understand. people simply don't want to know. ask yourself why somebody wouldn't want to know and then you can understand why people refuse to understand.

downward and decay is the the natural progression. you need to resist and go against the current to swim upstream. people don't need to swim upstream when their life is comfortable instead it's only when they're about to go off the waterfall do they start resisting. leaves and grass can't resist the current anyway that's just their delusion
>>
>>1581064
I get that.

I get that idea too but your tendency to talk in absolutes here still defines me as outside your terms. Maybe I made it to land in this creek you speak of. Regardless, he only thing I can take from this is to keep doing what I've been doing. It does take finesse and timing after all. But I'm glad to have spoken with you, even if that's all you had to say.
>>
They're playing the great game.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.