[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People are nothing more than a game to me. >Spend months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1469613973644.jpg (80KB, 650x630px) Image search: [Google]
1469613973644.jpg
80KB, 650x630px
>People are nothing more than a game to me.

>Spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games

>Get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with.

>Some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment
>>
The feeling's mutual.
>>
I find it ironic that the 4chan model promotes this kind of activity which promotes sociopath integration when spammers who mostly just want to have fun and fuck some shit up get severely punished.
>>
>>1580251
the spammers are sociopath with mental illness like 99.9% of the time so not sure what you even mean. it's "fun" for them cause they're sociopath who are destructive towards others and enjoy ruining stuff.
>>
>>1580279
But the idea is different. Spammers want to burn it all to the ground for keks while trolls want to build something up around and obsession. I'd rather be killed than controlled
>>
>>1580295
no the idea is not different. spammers are just low tier retard sociopath with mental illness. normal sociopath would be out in the world causing damage instead of spamming on shitty websites that have basically only a few people. the op would be a psychopath as well which is a much higher level than a low tier retard mentally ill sociopath spammer.

you seem like you're one of those retard sociopath spammers so you can't understand this though
>>
>>1580240
Connotations only mean what someone believes them to mean. We could change all of the negatively connotative words used here into positive ones and change nothing about the alluded to behavior. The great thing is, no one has any control over another person's perception of their actions. Someone can see themselves as a Hero or a Villain, and people will decide whatever they please about them regardless. In short, people are only able to 'manipulate' others as much as their "targets" allow themselves to be 'manipulated'. Meaning those who 'play' with other people never had any power that wasn't granted to them by the person who let them 'play'. In this sense, the target is the one providing. Because they can, because they are willing to, and never because they have to.
>>
>>1580240
>nuthin personul kid

>Heh, you thought I actually cared about you? So naïve.

>I hate people, but I love to toy with them.

Tell me when you graduate high school you loser.
>>
It's really just a coward's way of showing affection towards others. >>1580616 is right as it's typically a sign of "immaturity" but the places you can go to when diving into what "maturity" actually is can get very abstract very quickly as it really doesn't seem to pertain much to age as much as the perception of another person's behavior which then goes full circle to the thesis of such a thought presented by this thread in that perhaps all behavior done out of what is expected, having little or no self motivation outside of what could be considered both or either the established rules of the environment or their state of being could be considered "maturity". In which case I would equate "maturity" to slavery of some pre-established hive-mind. Yet, the problem remains, leading me to deduce that "maturity" is not at fault here, but rather an inability to sincerely express one's desires and inner self whether that be by cowardice or some other lack of self care that has gone deficient in the entity who then fills that hole with the love generated from others in a way that they see themselves as vampiric and manipulative in nature. Taking pride in their way of life as they simply have no choice to, in a way that doesn't lead to utter despair and self-loathing, other than to admit that there are better ways of living that they are, at this time, too frightened of to commit to or even try.
>>
>>1580632
Couldn't have said it better myself. Glad to see other philosophers on the board. Tell me friend where are you from?
>>
>>1580240
are you me?
>>
>>1580638
Thank you. I've been on this board for a while but I slowed down quite a bit in posting like that for the last few months. I'm born and raised near Atlanta, Georgia but no one around here believes me when I tell them that. I speak in both dialect and tone like a Californian as my default, but I happen to be pretty talented in changing both of those to a variety of things when I please. I'd like to travel. I'd also like to finish my degrees. I would likely be able to do both if I could take all of my classes online, instead of just some.
>>
>>1580648
Atlanta huh. I'm from philadelphia myself, currently abroad in Japan. Travel is rough, its all you want when you're stuck at home. But once you leave, after awhile all you'll want is to come back.
>>
>>1580662
such is the ebb and flow of life
that which gives freely, takes all the same
same way you came, same way you shall go
onto the horizon, freely with the wind
where you now are ever more important
than the place you'll be at journey's end
>>
>>1580240
I knew it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.