[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An unmoderated imageboard may only work similarly to any small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: hitler_waifu.jpg (71KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_waifu.jpg
71KB, 500x468px
An unmoderated imageboard may only work similarly to any small as long as all users agree not to "litter". That means, if you notice that there are no moderators around, it would be better for everybody that you don’t start to be an obnoxious cunt.
>>
>>1576370
I like the cut of your jib there, sailor.
>>
File: 1504961069074.gif (130KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504961069074.gif
130KB, 450x400px
>tfw no democratically moderated imageboard where users vote on how to punish users
>>
File: demochan.png (146KB, 1972x1968px) Image search: [Google]
demochan.png
146KB, 1972x1968px
>>1576394
There was actually one called "demochan" where each board was moderated by elected parties.
Was pretty hilarious while it lasted
>>
>>1576394
Democracy doesn't really work out well when the majority are scumbag idiots with no concern for society as a whole.
>>
>>1576431
I remember those threads from years ago. They were always crawling with the most egotistical tripfags running for elected office.
>>
>>1576444
>threads
Do you mean 4chan threads?

Because I'm talking about an actual fully functioning imageboard. That pic wasn't just made up in ms paint or something, it's a screenshot dynamically generated on the site based on the actual votes the parties had at the time.

The whole site was only up for like a week or something and then just mysteriously died
>>
File: 1505221293189.jpg (28KB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
1505221293189.jpg
28KB, 482x482px
>>1576441
>the majority are scumbag idiots with no concern for society as a whole.
so it always doesn't work out well? the majority are always scumbag idiots who don't care about anything but themselves
>>
>>1576454
You know what I meant. It's particularly bad on imagboards where the culture endorses gross stupidity.
>>
>>1576441
So fascism
>>
>>1576453
No seriously, there used to be "Pariamentary threads" on /int/, /pol/, /r9k/,, maybe eisewhere. I don't know. This was back in 2013 if memory serves.They used pics like that to indicate which "party" of elected tripfags held the imaginary MP seat.

I realize you are talking about a separate imageboard and I think that's an interesting concept, I never saw it. Sorry I just assumed the place you were talking about was the natural descendant of those threads on 4chan but maybe it was the other way around.
>>
>>1576431
oh shit i 'member
Do you have any more screencaps?

>>1576504
it was pretty recent, less than a couple years ago
>>
>>1576564
Nah, I think after it went down I just saw someone else post that screencap and saved it to never forget. I didn't take any of my own. Never used /r9k/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.