[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a coincidence that every board's golden age seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1496914338310.jpg (1MB, 1410x1642px)
1496914338310.jpg
1MB, 1410x1642px
Is it a coincidence that every board's golden age seems to correlate to whenever the person browsing it was 14-18 years old?
>>
Boards get linearly worse over time.

Imagine a line on a chart going diagonally down with no bumps in the line.

So no, it's not a coincidence that the younger they were when they started browsing, the better 4chan actually was.
>>
File: 1491421770276.png (1MB, 1373x1000px)
1491421770276.png
1MB, 1373x1000px
But that's wrong you fucking retarded kid.
t. way past expiration date EXPERT PROGRAMMER

Now kill yourself out of /qa/.
>>
I'd say it's more the first year or two of using the board rather than age. It's hard to be nostalgic for something you weren't there for.
>>
File: 1481661384914.png (879KB, 1400x1800px)
1481661384914.png
879KB, 1400x1800px
>>1573248
>Imagine a line on a chart going diagonally down with no bumps in the line.
>>
I see people proudly say "I am 22 lmao" in response to being called old as fuck for proudly saying everyone who's been here for sub 9yrs is a newfag, shit like that. No one wants to be old, but everyone wants to've been here as early as possible, so if they win coincidence in both regards they flaunt it.
>>
>>1573258
Why is her cock so colorful?
>>
>>1573266
It's powered by that /qa/ dream.
>>
I started browsing when I was 18. The place is definitely getting worse because of diminishing standards of quality due to ineffective and inappropriate moderation.
>>
>>1573269
more like because I can tlel you to kys and no one'd criticize me for it since that's the level of 4chan discourse in 2017
>>
4chan was better when it was full of children trying to act like mature adults for validation.
>>
>>1573291
That's also true. Twitter/YouTube speak is widely accepted everywhere. Few people truly care about anything anymore. The worst people get extremely defensive when they're told off for acting like an idiot.

>>1573296
Yes, the website has always had a huge underage population, but in the past they actually tried to act more mature. Now they don't even pretend to be older than they really are.
>>
>>1573303
>tfw old while posting like a retarded child
>>
>>1573303
It's really not about twitterspeak though, what the problem is is that logic is considered hellish. If someone writes a thesis on why they believe they're correct, and someone is allowed to respond "die retard" without being criticized for it, we're speaking in an anti-intellectual haven wherein effort and faith is demonized and fruitless.
>>
>>1573307
Pretty much. The way most people use social media websites is disgusting. The worst part about this flood of stupid is that I believe the mods and janitors have become the very people they were meant to protect the website from.
>>
>>1573267
dat /qa/ wet dream
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.