[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't /qa/ been shoahed and replaced with a better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Tuco.gif (62KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tuco.gif
62KB, 320x240px
Why hasn't /qa/ been shoahed and replaced with a better board? /jp/ rejects have ruined it and it is beyond redemption. Why doesn't Hiroshimoot just scrap this place so we get a board which finally has a use?
>>
>>1570989
What would you call the better board?
>>
>>1570989
I genuinely want to know; why are you an*Mefags allowed to exist on a board that is entirely unrelated to the topic it was made for?
>>
>>1571007
/q/ as it was.
>>
>>1570989
Tuco, that new board would be ruined by them or some other group. Authority with power and will behind it is the only way to keep things from falling apart, because someone will always try to step up to the plate if no one else is on it.
>>
>>1570989
one man's hell is another's paradise
>>
>>1571039
I just think that these people need to post within the boards that they ought to rather than reddit newfags spouting about niggers on /v/ or yelling "DELETE /POL/" on /qa/ every five threads. The only thing that pisses me off is that /pol/ is often contained compared to other boards which fuck about all the time. Ironic what this board has become, they would always bitch about wanting to delete /jp/ and now that is what this board has become
>>
>>1571010
I agree, and when you call them out on it they start crying and screaming about how moot liked anime

WE WUZ ANIME N SHIEEET
>>
File: 1502817503131.png (261KB, 1350x964px) Image search: [Google]
1502817503131.png
261KB, 1350x964px
>>1570989
I don't think Hiro is too bothered about the site.
>>
>>1571072
This
>>1571075
t. butthurt /q/ueer who never got the stick out of his ass after the battle of /q/
>>
>>1571075
embarrassing
>>
>>1571075
LMAO
>>
>>1570989
Hey, ``Chicanon''...
ᴳᵒ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ
>>
File: 1501029208691.jpg (81KB, 605x547px) Image search: [Google]
1501029208691.jpg
81KB, 605x547px
>>1570989
Hey OP I found a picture of you!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.