[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are self-proclaimed "weebs" trying so hard to fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1480564604575.png (465KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480564604575.png
465KB, 600x960px
Why are self-proclaimed "weebs" trying so hard to fit in by calling everything a waifu and watching the popular cute-girls-doing-cute-things anime of the season? What makes being part of a population of permavirgins, outcasts and weirdos so attractive to these quasi-normies?
>>
Why would you rather talk about them than your own interests?
>>
Anime is cute, so they like it. And because those losers shitpost it as well, they inevitably, unapologetically shitpost it for several hours at a time. Cute + a free shitpost pass from dipshit anime fans that shitpost the things they say they like.
>>
>>1569695
I'm just curious. Just 5 years ago admitting to watching anything other than MANime would have gotten you laughed at even inside geekier circles but suddenly it has become something people brag about pretty openly.
>>
>>1569699
You're going down a road that will only lead to more misery for yourself. Keep minority spirit.
>>
>>1569699
It's the fact that it's cute and vapid. Anyone can get into it without trying. Idiots don't care about anything beyond what something looks like at first glance. It looks cute and offers nothing to think about. Easy as hell to get into, and most people wouldn't even expect you to know more about the characters than their physical appearance because all they do is mostly forgettable, generic cute actions in their respective shows. Most anime is literally built as a product to be sold to as many teenagers as possible.
>>
File: 1505044358207.png (1MB, 1024x1434px)
1505044358207.png
1MB, 1024x1434px
idk but i love my wife and shes not from an anime so its okay
>>
File: 1504821390621.jpg (29KB, 153x144px) Image search: [Google]
1504821390621.jpg
29KB, 153x144px
worse than horsefuckers
>>
>watching the popular cute-girls-doing-cute-things anime of the season
What are you talking about? What's the popular CGDCT this season these "self proclaimed weebs" are watching? How do you know that the people watching popular CGDCT anime or trying to fit in? Please tell me what shows your talking about because I have no clue.
>>
File: 1474478855498.jpg (94KB, 775x719px)
1474478855498.jpg
94KB, 775x719px
They don't fit in the real world and want somewhere to belong so they end up in an easily accessible group where the only requirement is having a short attention span. Wanting somewhere to belong isn't exclusive to them of course, but the difference between 'us vs them' is that self-proclaimed "weebs" are coming here to be part of epic 4chan waifu culture first, and to discuss their interests second, although at that point their entire interest is probably being part of a community.
>>
>>1569772
I'm guessing that the popular CGDCT this season is New Game 2, but the *best* CGDCT of the season is Hina Logi.
>>
>>1569772
>What's the popular CGDCT this season these "self proclaimed weebs" are watching?
Seems like New Game's pretty popular.
>>
>>1569789
more like hina logay lmao
>>
>>1569805
Some of these girls are pretty gay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.