[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly a /cel/ board is a necessity at this point. Both /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1053.png (441KB, 677x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1053.png
441KB, 677x731px
Honestly a /cel/ board is a necessity at this point. Both /tv/ and /v/ are unusable because of the YouTube e-celeb and twitter screencaps spam
>>
I think you're probably right OP, I reluctantly agree with this. it would take care of a lot of garbage on many boards.
>>
4chan already has too many boards, stop proposing new ones
>>
It would probably backfire as a containment board like /pol/ did.
>>
4chan is worse because there are too many boards and not enough people to keep track of them. 4chan does not need to be a compartmentalized mini internet.
>>
4chan is terrible because people who want to have nothing to do with each other are forced to share space. Nothing is gained by it.
>>
>>1567835
This retarded administration added /bant/ and /trash/ so I don't think they care about number of boards. /cel/ would actually serve a purpose
>>
4chan does not have too many boards compared to its japanese equivalents
>>
has it only been "weeks" since pewdiepie"distanced himself from nazism"? Pewdiepie's edgy "filthy frank voice" fame was goddamn last summer, or maybe im out of touch
>>
>>1567844
Fubuta has 92 boards while 4chan only has around 56.
>>
Does Pewdiepie do this shit on purpose? Does he enjoy negative attention?
>>
>>1567841
>people who want to have nothing to do with each other are forced to share space
The only things I genuinely can't stand to be around are supposed to be on boards I don't visit, and are fairly considered destructive to the things I like. Things like pictures of sexy girls or penises on /o/ or /g/ for attention, or someone on /v/ bringing up politics because they don't like video games, or when someone makes a thread about feces, vomit, or semen on /ck/. Personally, I'm good with 4chan as it is, but only on paper. When I see trash on boards I like stay up for hours, I lose hope in all of humanity because people who are posting on a hobby board didn't bother reporting it or they're contributing to the problem themselves. If you can't even bother to defend the things you like from trash, then you don't really like it that much at all. A long time ago, /v/ was absolutely correct about 1 thing, and one thing only: Casuals ruin literally everything.
>>
>>1567851
All attention is good attention, but this one was probably a slip.
>>
>>1567851
No he said it in the heat of the game and apologized after. Still it's obvious his ironic racism was real.
>>
do not reply to the bait directly above this post, even ironically
>>
>>1567842
The purpose of giving e-celeb niggers a whole fucking board and a reason to fester and grow on the site.
>>
Neither the fact that something exists nor the fact that some people may enjoy discussing that thing necessitates the existence of a board for that thing.
If there is a cancerous topic or fanbase shitting up board(s), the solution is not to reward them with some ``containment board''.
The appropriate solution is to enforce rules and ban.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.