[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

didnt do my homework in psychology. should i just be absent tomorrow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1499080212198.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1499080212198.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
didnt do my homework in psychology. should i just be absent tomorrow?

inb4 you need to be 18 to browse this website.

college have homeworks too yknow
>>
how about for once in your life you try putting a bit of effort in and actually do the work
>>
>>1567401
the homework says that we should observe someone sleeping then take down notes. stages of sleep cycles and stuff. im sure i could just look it up on the internet without bothering to actually observe someone sleeping. thoughts?
>>
>>1567426
You don't have a wife...
>>
Something tells me you are not a psychology major. If you were, bullshitting this assignment would be a cake walk. Hell, even the papers I do while getting my master's are so easy to bullshit. The only hard part is actually starting and to not use the same words or phrases continuously.
>>
>>1567432
It is an interesting subject, especially in the classics of it. Too bad it has been heavily neutered thanks to debilitating ethics. It's why psychology is a shitty subject right now and why the overwhelming amount of studies are not replicable. About the only thing an experimenter can do now is utilize a small amount of deception but have to do long debriefing sessions if they want to actual experimental manipulations just do feefees do not get hurt.
>>
>>1567437
>he's lashing out and assigning blame
Tell me about your mother
>>
>>1567544
blame justly belongs to people who earn it
>>
>>1567544
>assigning blame
Yet it's actually true. Even the APA admits that psychology as a research subject is poor right now:

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2013/02/results.aspx
>>
>>1567400
>>1567403
You missed a golden opportunity here OP.
That was like a free pass to break into some girls bedroom at night and be a total creepo. If the police catch you you have an alibi that your professor could vouch for
>>
>>1567400
>>
>>1568800
Tell me about your relationship with your father.
>>
>>1568800
So legendary that a person spammed awhile back to get a psych board.
>>
My minor in undergrad was psychology. what you need help with frog poster?
>>
>>1571217
you sound butt devastated
>>
b
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.