[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /qa/ think of Re:Zero? https://www.youtube.com/wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What does /qa/ think of Re:Zero?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLuYlaH1NOs
>>
Really like the OP's and was fun to marathon. Don't know about airing, but it's one of the best isekai
>>
I can't believe adults watch that and consider themselves better than bronies.
>>
Gross he mentioned the b word.
>>
>>1567225
You could substitute with furries and it'd be the same thing.
>>
I didn't watch it but the more vocal fans were very obnoxious and for me cemented a stereotype of people who praise the show.
>>
Gross he mentioned the f word.
>>
Meh.
The girls are cute.
>>
It was ok, nothing too special. However the hate for it is overblown.
>>
The f word is not that bad as the b word
>>
please stop reminding me of the bad words
>>
File: 1479239272595.jpg (42KB, 476x395px) Image search: [Google]
1479239272595.jpg
42KB, 476x395px
What do I think of it? Uhhh was explained the concept and saw few episodes but I left it to the shonennorms to gush over it
>>
shonen boys where you @
>>
I'm sure when the author wrote the focal scene he was like, "This is the best shit," and imo it is. When I was watching it I was thinking, "Is this guy channeling Dionysus?" The only problem is that scene is about 2% of the anime, and most of the whole is mediocre fanfic when it's not blatantly ripping off classic literature. Somewhat above average if marathoned. Beato best girl.
>>
Love it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.