[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The uneccessary trippfagging has increased a lot in recent times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: RBv5Z.png (63KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
RBv5Z.png
63KB, 1125x681px
The uneccessary trippfagging has increased a lot in recent times

What can we do?
>>
We need to do something about this huge issue guys.
Of all the big issues this issue has never been bigger than anything else.
IfI could rank how big this issue is it would be BIG / 10!
>>
>>1565107

>getting triggered this hard

Reddit is the other way
>>
>>1565110
Fuck... I'm sorry I trespassed on your thread with my lame copy pasta.
Allow me to play doubles advocate here and say that I think you do have a point.
THIS ISSUE IS BIG
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>1565115
>>
File: 1504180586476.png (611KB, 850x800px)
1504180586476.png
611KB, 850x800px
>>1565105
It's no longer tripfags who ruin 4chan. It's namefags and thread personalities.

There's a big difference. Tripfags at least used actual tripcodes so you could filter them out, namefags are just thread personalities who dont fill out the name field, they hang out in generals or ruin slower boards like /qa/. You can tell that they're posting in the thread because they have a unique posting style and a unique way of shitting up and ruining threads.

If you want an example of what I'm talking about just go on any thread in /vg/. There will always be 1, 2, or even 3 or more thread personalities in a general that everyone in the thread knows the names of whom stir up all kinds of drama and faggotry and fight amongst each other and the normal thread posters and ruin the thread for everybody else.

One example I can think of is this tranny named nessi who used to post in the grand theft auto general, another one was some mentally ill jew whom I can't think of atm but he ruined the guild wars threads for years. There was also a teenager girl in the xivg generals name sera and for years the threads that were supposed to be about the game ended up being highschool tier drama about her, she was unbannable because she used a mobile ip and no matter how many times jannies deleted her shit or autosaged the general she'd be back the next day

eventually I wised up and left /vg/ and stopped going in any and all generals but you still see some big-league namefaggots like barneyfag and tomoko(the tfw no bf spammer) who transcend generals and boards and there's no way to get rid of them because mobile IP's are overpowered.
>>
^ Somebody actually took the time to write this crap
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.