[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ janitors need fucking replacing. Can't even talk about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: DragonQuestXIPuffPuff.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DragonQuestXIPuffPuff.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
/v/ janitors need fucking replacing. Can't even talk about South Park difficulty slider without butthurt janitor deletes the thread because people aren't agreeing with him. Why did Hiro let these pussies in charge of /v?
>>
File: 1501388389600.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501388389600.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
Looks like you just made a meta thread.
Oops! Don't worry, I'll guide you through the situation.
Please just take a look at /qa/'s catalog and you'll see this is not a meta board, but in fact, an anime board.
Meta threads are approved within their own respective boards.
Thank you for the attention.
>>
>>1564424
>Meta threads are approved within their own respective boards.
This is bullshit. On /v/ it's asking for a ban by the overly sensitive mods.
>>
The /v/ janitors need to be replaced because they're blind and can't even keep track of the DoA fap general and other threads that simply don't belong on /v/. It's like the janitors don't understand how /v/ works at all. Why the hell am I not the the janitor if these incompetents can be?
>>
>>1564434
Sorry, the mods dont come to this board.
Your best bets would be either trying either 4chan's IRC or the feedback page.
Thank you again.
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
Please use this thread for mod discussion >>1563922
Thank you.
>>
>>1564443
>>1564449
Maybe all people need is to talk to other people. You deserve to be banned for trying to shape this board in ways that please you, instead of what the global rules are.
>>
File: 1504613222870.jpg (85KB, 663x742px) Image search: [Google]
1504613222870.jpg
85KB, 663x742px
"Baaaah stop posting on an unmoderated board!"
Cry me a river retard.
>>
>>1564416
Why did this board become hijacked by /a/?
>>
>>1564416
>Can't even talk about South Park difficulty slider
and by talk you mean make 8 threads in a row complaining about it where no actual discussion takes place right
>>
>>1564891
If there are multiple threads made, delete the extra ones. But when there is only one thread made and then the butthurt janny deletes it because people have different opinions, then he's stepping out of line big time. Sometimes I can swear the janitor deletes the thread the moment a poster pisses him off.
>>
File: beary.png (7KB, 184x161px) Image search: [Google]
beary.png
7KB, 184x161px
>>1564899
yeah i'd say having one thread up is fine as long as theres at least a pretense of actual discussion and the op text isnt just something like "DUDE" or "LMAO"
>>
Have you ever had an experience where you had a argument with the mods, they banned you from IRC as a result, and somehow someway, they removed your ban? Really weird.
>>
Quality /v/ discussion: WE
>>
File: v.jpg (44KB, 1868x125px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
44KB, 1868x125px
State of /v/ ((((moderation))))
>>
>Posting on /v/ in the first place
>crying when the worst board acts like it
>>
>>1564902
Yep. I don't know why they would unban me from IRC when I'm so drastically different from the usual crowd there (which is mainly built up of shitposters and janitors, but it's legitimately difficult to tell them apart becaus ethey all act like they came from /b/ yesterday). I'm not even exaggerating when I say I could compete with the mods for quality of service. I'm legitimately invested in this website, refuse to post like I'm 15 and on /b/, and I actually have the free time required to do a decent job. Nothing will happen, and perhaps that's for the best, because if I was made a mod, I would probably dislike half the janitors and mods, and would want them to be replaced. Such is the price for challenging the status quo for the honest desire for improvement. Maybe /pol/ will do something drastic enough to force a short government shutdown. But then, that still might not be enough for them.
>>
>>
File: GentleReminder.png (116KB, 952x343px) Image search: [Google]
GentleReminder.png
116KB, 952x343px
>>1564443
>>1564449
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.