[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was reading some posts somewhere else and one of them struck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: eirin.jpg (261KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
eirin.jpg
261KB, 2000x2000px
I was reading some posts somewhere else and one of them struck me very hard.
Doesn't it ever hit you how cruel this world is?
Think of all the people who have ever lived and now they're dead.
Each individual is singular and they have feelings, desires, hopes and dreams.
But when they die, it all vanishes, their lives have been for nothing, forgotten forever.
You will become just another one of them.
Do you think this problem has a solution? Is there something else to it?
Or is reality just simple and sad?
>>
If you think about it, you lose.
>>
File: 46510651_p0.png (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
46510651_p0.png
26KB, 600x600px
RAWR!
>>
File: 1454125626119.png (104KB, 470x364px) Image search: [Google]
1454125626119.png
104KB, 470x364px
>>1564100
be nice to others and you can only hope they will be nice to you
>>
>>1564100
Death is not the end. People are scrambling over each other to understand why we're here, and how to accomplish our purpose as best we can. The ones who scramble the hardest are the ones that are furthest from understanding the truth.
>>
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.