[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ has gone to shit since this last election cycle. Any shred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: hon.png (2KB, 332x66px) Image search: [Google]
hon.png
2KB, 332x66px
/lgbt/ has gone to shit since this last election cycle. Any shred of culture has been lost and now it's just become a hotbed of the worst kind of shitposting: angry shitposting.

I say that since it's already dead, we might as well have some fun with it. What I propose is to add a wordfilter to /lgbt/ that replaces all instances of the word "hon" (easily the most overused, meaningless words to grace the site, right alongside "cuck,") and replace it with the words "pretty princess." Now you see, this major change will not sit well with the crowd of posters who can't take a joke, and in turn there will be backlash. My hope is that these posters will be so enraged about this change that they simply pack up and move on to greener pastures, leaving the (marginally) less mentally ill posters to enjoy the board once more.

So please, Hiro, let's make legbutts great again.
>>
I find it highly unlikely that a board focused around teenagers blogging about their sexuality had any quality to lose. What the hell was moot thinking?
>>
You can't go to the board where politics can't be broached without someone spamming the thread silent and expect to talk politics. Even if it's not literal politics, these retards consider it the same since /pol/ has a strong opinion on this.
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
>>1563744
>>
hon hon hon
that's my impression of a frenchman laughing
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.