[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This keeps happening to me /qa/ I try and post a thread and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1489300964406.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489300964406.png
127KB, 601x508px
This keeps happening to me /qa/

I try and post a thread and it will constantly say the captcha is wrong and since I can't use legacy captchas to make threads I'm fucked.

Why is captcha so fucked up now? It's beyond fucking repair. it will say you did it right when you are done but when you try to make a post it will give you the captcha is wrong error.

Like there are two different systems registering captcha and one isn't working
>>
Fuck off back to Rëddit.
>>
>>1561814
>Like there are two different systems registering captcha and one isn't working
There have to be. The first tells you that it's right; but then you have to submit it to 4chan, which has to go out and ask Google whether its right. If something goes wrong at that step, such as connection errors between 4chan and Google, or your captcha expiring, you will get that sort of behavior.

For making new threads, you might want to try the non-Javascript version of the captcha, which can be used by disabling Javascript and/or selecting the option in 4chan X. It often works better. You might also want to try the audio/text version for deaf people.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.