[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://chomatome.com/articles/sb641 6.html Explain what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

http://chomatome.com/articles/sb6416.html

Explain what's going on to me in this thread /jp/

Is Japan so small that they're having Anonymous threads with literal neighbors about things like real daily social manners to the detail?
>>
I found the link because that looks like Hiro.
>>
Maybe a work safe kind of /soc/ board which takes advantage of Japan's very high pop density to have residential block general threads organized by the community managers.
Probably it's a more efficient way for tenants to discuss problems and organize solutions since the Japanese don't want to step on one another's toes so they could safely be as frank as possible about the problems around them.
>>
>>1561777
It's the nip teenbro meetup.
>>
Translate it weebs.
>>
Looks like a guy talking about a specific issue and other people talking about it and giving advice. I'm sure you can find the equivalent on /r9k/, /b/ and /adv/ right now.
>>
File: imagine.jpg (325KB, 1200x1086px) Image search: [Google]
imagine.jpg
325KB, 1200x1086px
And what's with this site, it's reposting threads for the sake of sharing information, like happening threads done right.

What's /text/'s opinion on this?

How is Japan already living the /qa/ dream
>>
>>1561795
You've never heard of matome sites?
>>
>>1561847
Never. I better start learning now because the grass sure seems greener.
>>
>>1561857
They're sites that cherry-pick threads and replies to maximize the impact to the reader and remove the need to sort through other, less interesting threads or understand the users of a site. Then they slap ads all over the place.
>>
File: 1501763076499.jpg (968KB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1501763076499.jpg
968KB, 3000x4000px
Will they start having block orgies?
>>
File: 1501097036508.jpg (188KB, 850x856px) Image search: [Google]
1501097036508.jpg
188KB, 850x856px
>>1562730
I want a /qa/ orgy first
>>
>>1563049
so a gay orgy?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.