[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>three pages of anime gone from the board did the frogposters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Thank-You-Based-God.jpg (32KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
Thank-You-Based-God.jpg
32KB, 600x596px
>three pages of anime gone from the board

did the frogposters die for our sins /qa/
>>
Fuck off.
>>
Ironic, because you just posted anime yourself.
>>
previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1558476/
reminder to report and ignore shitposting
>>
File: 1482370504919.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482370504919.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>1558478
he was a real hero
>>
Here's a redpill for you: It doesn't matter what the board is flooded with, because the end result is the same. Whatever threads the bumpbot operator wants to keep alive stay alive, and the ones he thinks are trash get killed.
>>
>>1558540
based bumpbot operator
>>
>>1558540
>he thinks theres only 1 bumpbot
when will this meme end, its really not hard to start your own for keeping a few threads alive
>>
File: 1494025154749.jpg (7KB, 222x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494025154749.jpg
7KB, 222x225px
Truly saving us.
>>
>>1558703
Can you redpill me on how to start a bumpbot anon
>>
File: 1477600156105.jpg (110KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1477600156105.jpg
110KB, 1000x847px
Never forget
>>
>>1558729
First you must achieve Satori.
>>
>>1558729
You must pay for proxies that work with 4chan and you must pay for some Captcha solving service, if you want to be reliable.

And yes, there is just one bumpbot here 24/7. Nobody else is triggered and autistic enough to spend money on spaming /qa/. You gain nothing by doing this anyway. If there aren't enough people posting in a thread to keep it alive, then why would you want to force it to stay on the board with a bot? You are just saving a dead thread where nobody is posting anyway.
>>
>>1559113
Quick reply allows you to use Captcha v1, and Captcha v1 can be broken trivially by all sorts of programs floating around the internet these days.
>>
>>1559113
wait people pay money to spam this website? holy shit i thought shitposting for free was bad but god damn
>>
>>1559113
>You must pay for proxies that work with 4chan and you must pay for some Captcha solving service, if you want to be reliable.
wwwww
>>
>>1559164
fuck off this isn't a japanese website
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.