[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever felt bad for a post you made? >guy is praising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1501525322657.jpg (28KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1501525322657.jpg
28KB, 736x414px
Have you ever felt bad for a post you made?
>guy is praising something he likes
>call that thing trash
>he gently educates me on it while remaining very polite and even includes a nice reaction image
>>
I tried to be nice about it in the past, I really did. Now I give a short example of what I mean and report them if they keep shitposting it. Sometimes what I like is self-explanatory, or they just make a bottom of the /b/arrel shitpost right off the bat and I report them without even trying to explain it. It would be great if mods would actually do something and if ban evasion wasn't a thing. I'm pretty good at reporting and don't simply report people with different opinions, only opinions that shit on the topic.
>>
Sometimes, yes.
That whole "he who fights monsters" phrase rings as true as ever. Hanging around mean people can lead me to making mean remarks and I shouldn't let it get to me. I apologize if there's time to, but often it happens when it's too late.
>>
File: wendy.jpg (321KB, 900x590px) Image search: [Google]
wendy.jpg
321KB, 900x590px
Yes, I've made three really bad posts. One was on /b/ 6 years ago, the other two were done about two year ago or so on my homeboard. I felt tremendously sad after reading the responses to the mean and dispiriting words I expressed on all three occasions. Incidentally they were all posts I briefly assessed to be over-the-top but still chose to post since I was irked at the times. They were all petty replies to genuine opinions too.
Those incidents are the reason why I try to avoid trying to shit on anyone's opinion and only pour scorn on bad behaviour like off-topic things or breaches of netiquette.
>>
File: mado.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mado.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>1555537
I often get bullied for liking a specific character on /a/. That character used to be very popular there, even won a end of the year popularity poll, but they seem to have more haters than anything now, and I often get told to go to reddit for trying to discuss them. And no matter how much I try to be like the guy you described, it doesn't ever stop so I get frustrated and start posting terrible stuff I end up regretting later. Fuck this.
>>
>>1555722
Don't lose hope anonymous! By the way, i-is it Rem?
>>
>>1555738
No, it's Megumin. It could have been about Rem because I like her a lot too, but I actually have less problems talking about her than Megumin because Re:Zero light novel threads haven't been attracting shitposters lately.
>>
>>1555537
Sometimes I get the irresistible urge to just write a lolsorandumbXD shitpost and then wonder why the fuck I just wasted my time writing it, but other than that I take it easy and am polite even if the person I'm talking to thinks I'm arguing with them despite me giving no signs of it, why can't people relax...
>>
>>1555753
>why can't people relax...
My personality is like that. 4chan massively intensifies it.
>>
>>1555537
Called someone a nigger once. Turns out they were actually black.
>>
>>1555537
I never feel good about posting here.
>>
>>1555752
People get upset about Megumin because there's literally nothing left to discuss about megumin, and her threads just become /c/ dumps
>>
>>1555772
You don't need to say "there"
Everyone that browses this site is male and that's a good thing.
>>
>>1556163
Content drought is a problem right now, but it wasn't a problem one month ago when volume 12 of the light novel came out and I was able to get some nice Megumin discussion out of it. But there were still people who'd try to derail the threads with the reddit boogeyman and whatnot, so I'm convinced that the only reason these people are upset about Megumin is because they dislike her, not because of some nondescript reason like "her threads are shit". Trying to argue otherwise is absurd.
And I simply don't enjoy dealing with them, that's all there is to it. I'm just venting here.
>>
>>1555537
I'm not going to feel bad for bumping this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.