[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know how often the ban list for 4chan's IRC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1484997403942.png (94KB, 396x395px) Image search: [Google]
1484997403942.png
94KB, 396x395px
Does anyone know how often the ban list for 4chan's IRC channel on Rizon is cleared? I was banned in May or June for doing something stupid while drinking and would like to go back, but my ISP apparently thinks I'm deserving of a free static IP address so evading isn't an option.
>>
>>1553242
Stop wasting your time, go outside and enjoy your life
>>
Did you get banned from rizon or did you get just from a channel?? How do you even get a blanket ban from an irc that's nevet happened to me
>>
>>1553242
Literally just use vpn or use rizon's vhost services to ban evade if it was that long ago
>>
It was cleared last month or something.
>>
>>1553248
Just the #4chan channel. I'd figure anything bad enough to get banned from the entire IRC server, if that's even possible, wouldn't be cleared.

>>1553249
I'm asking because I thought I heard that the list gets cleared every few months.
>>
>>1553250
Do you think it would be safe to still use my old nick?
>>
I am 500% sure that you don't have a static IP address.

You must go to your router's administration webpage and spoof it's WAN MAC address.

Almost all router's have the ability to do this, but some of the router/modem combo boxes supplied to you by an ISP don't.
>>
>>1553258
I doubt anyone remembers you if you just popped in and shitposted one night.
>>
>>1553705
>I am 500% sure that you don't have a static IP address.
I've left my modem off for a couple days and still had the same IP address afterwards.

>>1553710
I was a regular for a few months before I was drinking and got banned. I didn't normally try to shit it up though.
>>
>>1553716
>I've left my modem off for a couple days and still had the same IP address afterwards.

That doesn't mean you have a static IP address.

That's not gonna change your IP address. Do what I said.
>>
File: 1484138678101.gif (1001KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484138678101.gif
1001KB, 500x281px
>>1553250
I just got on and it seems they did. Thank you anon.
>>
>>1553242
>>
>>1555266
Why would you bump this thread? The OP's question has already been answered and there is no more to discuss.
>>
>>1553705
>spoof it's WAN MAC address
Do what now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.