[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop the e-celeb self-advertisement on /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: smug tea frog.png (117KB, 379x342px) Image search: [Google]
smug tea frog.png
117KB, 379x342px
This youtube video is being spammed, possibly by the same person or even the e-celeb in question, for the past few days. You can see proof of this in the archives:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Sx4BVGPkdzk/type/op/

Current threads:
>>>/pol/139965400
>>>/pol/139957303

Self-advertisement is against the rules, and so is spamming. Can a mod look into this please? Cheers.
>>
File: 1503734818778.png (247KB, 814x858px) Image search: [Google]
1503734818778.png
247KB, 814x858px
I concur. The worst thing to ever happen to /pol/ is the e-celeb spam. We should make it that just posting e-celeb links, without at least a paragraph or two of analysis, to be a ban offense.
>>
le go back there lol
le go to irc le qa is not q lol
>>
First thread has 20 IPs and the second one has 59. Mods can't fix retardation.
If you want to talk to a mod it'll have to be on IRC, but don't count on them being proactive about this stuff as everyone accepts that /pol/ is a containment board for shit.
>>
File: 1477851369583.png (3MB, 2000x3200px)
1477851369583.png
3MB, 2000x3200px
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.
>>
>>1552875
>don't count on them being proactive about this stuff as everyone accepts that /pol/ is a containment board for shit
I suppose a board does goes to shit if the moderation stops caring about the board. Sounds a bit like circular reasoning to stop modding a board because it is shit, and the board goes to shit because there is no moderation. But hey what do I know right. Thanks for your reply anyway, appreciate it.
>>
File: instructions.png (694KB, 1280x1480px) Image search: [Google]
instructions.png
694KB, 1280x1480px
Here are the IRC instructions if you do decide to talk to the mods. yournamehere is actively chatting in the IRC right now.
>>
>>1552878
I never understood how these instructions are supposed to work.

Just sending a register command to nickserv doesn't even create the account for you, you have to confirm your email too. You're also trying to join #4chan before you have registered, resulting in an error telling you that you can't join the channel. Registering after trying to join once doesn't magically get you on #4chan.
>>
I'm pretty sure that subhuman tranny is using multiple ips as sockpuppets to bump the thread, or it has minions. Many of the replies in both threads are inane even by /pol/s standards, and appear to serve no purpose other than to keep the thread bumped.
>>
>>1552887
>inane even by /pol/s standards
No such thing
>>
Subhuman communist from /salt left/ is trying to farm clicks on /pol/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.