[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone Im depressed. Recently my gf missed her period in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hey everyone Im depressed. Recently my gf missed her period in July. This I blame on her step mom kicking her out of her house and forcing her to come live with my parents.
She was depressed for a couple of weeks, then in August she missed her period again but she was complaining of constant stress at work. Since movign in with me her dietry habits and her sleeping schedule have changed.

She has displayed zero of the common pregnancy symptoms she doesnt frequent the bathroom, she does not have sensitive breasts, no pains spotting etc. She is perfectly fine. She doesnt ween have the black vertical line pregnant women get when pregnant.

We also have never had sexual intercourse she occasionally dry humps me but even then we keep our underwear on. I also finger her but in all those cases I have never cum near or on her pussy. She also never mentioned any bleeding after our activities.

Could she be pregnant? Am I fucked?
>>
Who cares. Fuck off dumb frog, you're not amusing.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>1551990
gf missed two periods in a row
got kicked out first month
second month constant stress from work
could she be pregnant
never had sex with her
she is not cheating
>>
le dumb frogposter lol
>>
stolen from /adv/
>>
>>1552014
Being a samefag
>>
>>1551995
Just buy a fucking pregnancy test you moron
>>
hey guys i suck cock constantly
>>
>>1552847
BASED
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.