[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what boards followed the "board got shit -> people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

what boards followed the "board got shit -> people left" scheme?
>>
/pol/ in a way, the board got so shit that all the humorous satirical posters left.
>>
/b/ is the perfect example

it's kinda sad really
>>
/jp/
>>
/b/, /sci/ and /jp/
Some will argue /a/ but oldfags stayed there
>>
>>1552050
Whole point of elitism on /a/ was to get people to leave. Probably a similar case on /jp/.
>>
>>1552052
But it's not working that well, is it?
>>
>>1552054
I dunno I mean as said there were quite a few people that did leave and they're no longer being spammed by /b/shit even /pol/ can barely touch /a/ because they don't care about their 3DPD races (they're all garbage) and frogposting is a bannable offense.

that being said the anti-anime bullshit is a problem there
>>
>>1552058
Much of what used to be called out in the past remain mostly untouched nowadays, /tv/ buzzwords, filename threads, tumblr gifs, filenames. ITT: Overrated shit with like 50% of replies being serious. There's probably more, but I can't think of much more in the moment, but to me it seems that the board's still slipping away. Certainly it's more resilient than other boards towards things like e-celeb trash, recommendation threads, political crap, frogposting and more, but it's not nowhere near immune.
>>
>>1552060
>filename threads

I've never seen a filename thread on /a/
/a/ learned that 90% of images search results from google came from tumblr
>>
>>1552062
I could swear I've seen one uncontested thread with filenames like a month age, but fair enough, it doesn't appear popular enough.

And using crappy images just because they're taken off of google search doesn't make a good justification.
>>
>>1552062
The problem is exactly people who need google image search to find relevant anime and manga images to post on the anime and manga board instead of using imageboards, boorus, or just fucking taking their own screencaps.
>>
/qa/
>>
>>1552060
>Certainly it's more resilient than other boards towards things like e-celeb trash, recommendation threads, political crap, frogposting and more, but it's not nowhere near immune.

Give it time.
>>
>>1552073
That's pretty much my point.
>>
>>1552028
It was hilarious how /b/, one of the fastest boards on this site, became completely silent when the captcha crapped out and only people with passes could post
>>
>>1552074
I think he's saying give it time and /a/ will be immune to them.
>>
>>1552078
Uh, no. The board is already full of /v/ crossboarders with less than 200 series watched and almost zero lurking experience.
>>
>>1552078
No, I meant what he already implied in his post, I'm just too big of a spaz to actually read the posts I'm replying to to completion.
>>
The older the age demographic, the more quality a board has.
/qa/ is the oldest and of highest quality(when you see the meta it makes sense), /v/ is the youngest and lowest quality.
/pol/ or activist teenz try their best to infect boards and lower their age demographic to make it easier to push outrage politics everywhere, but boards with subject matter that requires maturity make it much harder for them to do it.
>>
>>1552083
As such younger boards see places like /sci/ or /qa/ as their enemies, when really it's just they hate dumbasses.
>>
>>1552083
by that logic anime require more maturity to understand than history
>>
File: 1492856492443.png (63KB, 573x319px) Image search: [Google]
1492856492443.png
63KB, 573x319px
>>1552083
Pic related places /pol/ slightly on the older side of average, and the more recent
http://www.strawpoll.me/13827749/r
indicates it hasn't changed much.
>>
Seems like a universal constant to me, although on some boards people have managed to reverse things a bit.
>>
File: 42085.jpg (118KB, 799x1024px) Image search: [Google]
42085.jpg
118KB, 799x1024px
>>1551918
All of them except /diy/
>>
i think i'm just gonna throw my computer away and quit the internet. all you see on the web these days is dumb politics and ironic teens.

they won, it's over.
>>
Your post is right beside someone who makes OC on 4chan using script gets and stopmotion animation.
>>
>>1553098
Just get a reverse-blade keyboard.
>>
>>1553105
if you're telling me to kill myself, yeah i might
>>
File: 1423874385972.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423874385972.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>1552168
>/fit/ commonly makes fun of manlets
>it's full of manlets
Guess they finally learned!
>>
>>1553137
Actually I'm telling you to never kill again, that I am.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.