[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you sage often? How do your saging habits differ from board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Lain.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lain.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
Do you sage often? How do your saging habits differ from board to board, if at all?
>>
File: Birbo.gif (4MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Birbo.gif
4MB, 420x420px
>>1547656
I sage shitposts and shit threads.
>>
I am not ashamed to admit that I stopped saging when it became invisible and only used sage when it was visible to foment butthurt in the first place.
>>
>>1547733
that's dumb
>>
>>1547733
Same
>>
>>1547770
Sage post should be noted alongside image and thread count.
>>
i never sage, because it's against the rules to announce a sage, and i'm not some sort of anti-intellectual faggot who thinks doing something without justifying it is a valid argument. If I can't explain why saging is moral while I'm doing it, I won't do it, but clearly virtually no one else is of this belief.
>>
>>1548343
That doesn't make any sense because sage isn't an argument in the first place.
>>
I sage every single post I make.
>>
>>1548343
Why don't you explain why you didn't fill out the name field with that post? Why don't you explain why you did or did not attach an image with every post?
>>
File: 4_2_full.jpg (63KB, 402x520px) Image search: [Google]
4_2_full.jpg
63KB, 402x520px
>>1547731
so, all of them?
>>
File: 1.jpg (33KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33KB, 620x470px
A wizard always sages precisely when he means to
>>
File: !!.png (685KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
!!.png
685KB, 1360x768px
>>1549907
sage this!!
>>
i sage pretty frequently. don't post that often, maybe about 10 posts a day if i spend 14 hours online, but probably around 20-40% of all posts i make include a sage
>>
>>1549907

One cannot be a wizard without also being a sage
>>
I sage every post I make unless I'm specifically trying to bump the thread, which is rare.
>>
>>1550979
based teenbro
>>
I only bump when I want my post to be seen on the top of the frontpage, it would be better if everyone else would also adopt this philosophy
for the quality of the frontpage but what can you do on an American website?
>>
>>1551004
You would have to delink bumping from thread pruning. As of now all threads are in a battle with each other to stay alive, so everyone bumps the threads they want to survive and sages the ones they don't.
>>
>>1551169
I think having threads expire after a certain time after they have been bumped the last time would make sense unless it would mean that board had less than 10 pages since we are in a time where pruning threads automatically leaves us with a surplus of threads that could be housed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.