[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hitler he he holocaust he he 9 11 he he am i offensive and funny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1499614322396.jpg (366KB, 1181x1679px) Image search: [Google]
1499614322396.jpg
366KB, 1181x1679px
hitler he he holocaust he he 9 11 he he
am i offensive and funny yet?

Just because what you're saying is dark doesn't make it funny. Only idiots and 13 year olds who just discovered 4chan find that kind of humor funny.

I am not saying that dark humor can't be funny, I am just saying that posting something edgy for the sake of it being edgy doesn't make it inherently funny.
>>
who are you even talking to
>>
>>1547106
You.
>>
be american get shot lol poo in loo lol bongs euro get truck of peace lol argentina white xd sopa de macaco uma delicia 7-1 lol brasil 1-7 germanisturkey lol ahmeds euros are muslims amerifats turkroaches argeniggers macacozil fucking leafs loooooool be australia get emu lol hahahahahahahaha im so funny
>>
File: DHHD6DWUQAA0IvW.jpg (164KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHHD6DWUQAA0IvW.jpg
164KB, 1200x1200px
>>1547112
>be american get shot lol
That's always funny
>>
File: 1483902564523.png (465KB, 498x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483902564523.png
465KB, 498x508px
>>
LOL XDXDXD.XDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDX.DXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXD.XDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXD.XDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMGOSH

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT

whatr the HELL

WHATA FUCK MAN xD

i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXD.XDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A BlG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDDLOL XDXDX.DXDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH
>>
>>1547104
You are messing with Wrong guy Asshole, You dont know me yet Motherfucker you are just a claw in my eyes. You cheap mentality, bastard bloody Lower class I don't think you deserve to be on 4chan, Shame on you just go die some where. Believe me If I had a chainsaw and you were in front of me I would have cut you in two pieces. And I would constantly keep killing you till Maggots have crawled on your body. Many of the newfags like you don't even understand the /b/ & start bitching with guy like me. fan of Death from when I was ten years old. And you want to hurt me I mean common u can't do that lol??? But I know why you want to hurt me cause you are not your self, cause you don't have the power to mess with me Atleast I believe in Me cause for sure I have the power to kill a kid like you.
common Nigga any of the Real oldfags fan can kill you. You are particularly too weak in your words I don't even have to pick a sword to kill you, I can kill you with only my words. Cause Words can be Broken, So can be your Bone. Next time you Ever Abuse anyone you'll surely remember Me.
In Memory of Ripping you Apart, son of a Whore.
>>
Why does everything have to be about "being funny" with liberals?
>>
File: 1333885478310.jpg (150KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1333885478310.jpg
150KB, 1024x768px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.