[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when it was typical for people to have conversations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1486845312590.gif (4MB, 319x252px) Image search: [Google]
1486845312590.gif
4MB, 319x252px
Remember when it was typical for people to have conversations in /qa/ that didn't have to take place over weeks due to artificial resuscitation and didn't consist entirely of two teams of people shitposting at each other?
>>
It's pretty stupid since one of the teams is team "by not even attempting to justify my actions I have magically justified my actions."
>>
I remember when threads lasted months without bumps. Too many people disrespect this board so it's necessary now.
>>
>>1545446
>it's necessary now.

v a l i d a r g u m e n t b o i s
>>
>>1545447
You seem very destructive.
>>
>>1545448
You lack the capacity to in any way even attempt to propose any argument nor logic proving your actions nor opinions to be good. You've likely been here for over a decade, too, and are proud of that fact and consider you incapability to propose logic to even attempt to justify yourself to be an influence worthy of respect.

You literally cannot intellectually even attempt to defend anything. In response to this you will flaccid cock sage again to minimize the chances of me even seeing your reply, then you'll dribble from your baby cock another claim you've can't prove since you hope your doing so will make yourself feel better about yourself. You offer nothing of significance, and upon my explicitly affirming this you will explicitly affirm the same via your reply of not betraying any logic. You have nothing. Just stop. But be sure to leave a passive aggressive remark to me before you bounce.
>>
>>1545453
Even if you were right, nobody would want to support your malicious intentions.
>>
>didn't consist entirely of two teams of people shitposting at each other
found another one
>>
>>1545453
Are you literally ACK?
>>
>>1545433
Yeah, it was pretty shit.
>>
>>1545433
Circlejerking amongst themselves for so long has given the shitposters a false sense of community here.

>>1545455
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>1545433
It was the best time of /qa/
>>
File: 1501408646778.png (103KB, 413x248px) Image search: [Google]
1501408646778.png
103KB, 413x248px
>>1545555
checking these quads
>>
>>1545433
>Remember when it was typical for people to have conversations in /qa/ that didn't have to take place over weeks due to artificial resuscitation

I'm not sure if I'm misinterperting your posts but threads back then lasted far longer than they do now.
>>
>>1545433
Do I?
Yes because there is one up right now
>>1536413
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.