[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ now an existential threat to 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 99

File: 404.png (27KB, 963x373px) Image search: [Google]
404.png
27KB, 963x373px
Recently, Stormfront, the oldest and most infamous white supremacist website was shut down by it's domain registrar. This follows the similar closure of the popular alt-right news site "The Daily Stormer." We all knew this day would come, when the "wild west" freedom of the early internet was curtailed and tamed by powerful corporate and government entities.
Whatever your politics, we should all see the writing on the wall. /pol/ is now the largest and most notorious forum for racism and other politically incorrect hatred on the open web. If nothing is done, it is not a matter of if, but when you wake up to see pic related.
I know mods and Hiro rarely post here, but this seems like a matter of some import. Is the future of the site in light of the current political climate something that is being actively considered? Are we prepared to finally >delete /pol/ or will we all go down together? Is there a solution somewhere in the middle?
>>
based instigator /pol/bro
>>
i hope 4chan gets deleted desu
>>
>>1545009
You're funny. The traffic /pol/ generates pays the bills around here.
>>
>>1545009
Tell them to fuck off? Censorship can suck my cock. Freedom till the dir i die. If it means i have to kill someone to just prove that point i will
>>
>>1545042
That doesn't address anything in my post, but I'll show you the decency of addressing yours.

>The traffic /pol/ generates pays the bills around here.

Traffic doesn't pay the bills. It generates expense through bandwidth usage that you hope to recoup through ads and selling passes. If /pol/ represents a a high percentage of 4chan's traffic, it also represents a high percentage of its costs.
>>
>>1545054
/pol/ has a high percentage of users on phones who don't use an adbocker.
>>
>>1545009
>/pol/
Go back there.
>>
>>1545009
Daily Stormer is fine: https://dailystormer.al/
Anyone know the new Stormfront domain, if they have one yet?
>>
>>1545009
le go back there lol
>>
File: 1479226717619.png (304KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1479226717619.png
304KB, 600x675px
>>1545009
Cry more faggot
>>
File: MonsoonI4.png (563KB, 933x769px) Image search: [Google]
MonsoonI4.png
563KB, 933x769px
>>1545009
You don't get it, do you? It is impossible to kill 4chan.

They can kill this specific site at this specific domain. It makes zero difference. The body of what makes 4chan what it is, its memes--not in the normie sense of the word but the original definition of the term, cultural concepts and ideas--would live on. It would be reborn to some other domain on some other ISP.

Take Encyclopedia Dramatica for instance. That site has been shut down so many times I've lost count. Yet, like the Hydra of Greek myth, each time it "dies" it just comes back in a more unassailable form. It has gone through dozens of ISPs and is still bigger than it has ever been.

You cannot kill 4chan with force alone, for 4chan is not a website. It is an idea, a concept. And so long as that concept lives on in the hearts of bored autists, it will respond to any attempt to "kill" it with adaptation and rebirth.
>>
a
>>
a
>>
>>
>>
>>1545204
We come, west" follows the the Recently, site popular of news was freedom website by entities. powerful internet when the this shut and and alt-right all corporate the oldest Stormfront, would registrar. of was most curtailed "wild day domain similar tamed knew supremacist early "The Daily white closure the it's Stormer." This infamous and government down by
>>
>>1545204
writing you and matter forum incorrect on largest is the pic Whatever up notorious but of If we racism for politics, to and it a /pol/ the see most when related. the not all wake done, web. open is nothing should is now the hatred on wall. politically see if, other your
>>
>>1545009

>come, was shut of oldest and popular domain the most freedom closure site powerful early Stormer." supremacist alt-right curtailed "The and follows by registrar. the corporate white similar this news when Stormfront, it's government the would all day knew tamed down and the entities. internet was infamous This of the west" Daily Recently, by "wild website We
most of matter not on done, /pol/ the if, related. pic nothing to see up now open is notorious If but the should we wall. is largest the forum other politically the when Whatever and for your see racism all it web. incorrect is writing hatred and on a you wake politics,
>>
>>
the powerful registrar. it's Stormfront, day site entities. by "wild white follows tamed "The down popular early the this similar all Daily supremacist was government closure by shut and oldest knew infamous come, of when freedom would website news Recently, the the corporate internet west" was We curtailed the Stormer." and most and of domain This alt-right
>>
my in /pol/ here. traffic generates yours. post, That decency bills doesn't anything but addressing you pays I'll around the address show of >The the

selling a If passes. 4chan's a through its of hope doesn't percentage to high It expense represents of traffic, ads represents bandwidth costs. a through bills. the that percentage recoup it usage /pol/ pay high also and Traffic you generates
>>
>>1545011
politically if, we not incorrect see for nothing the you writing see of largest is the on politics, but Whatever and /pol/ most the matter notorious related. pic wall. it when a hatred forum all up If should racism wake and to your on open web. other is is now the done,
>>
>>1545057
you generates traffic addressing the pays /pol/ address here.
>The post, doesn't around
That the bills yours. but in of decency I'll anything show my
>>
>>1545018
>>1545019

finally future somewhere and will we seems or being Is of Is solution like actively rarely /pol/ is there Are mods a matter current site political all considered? in the we some >delete climate the go the in prepared something of Hiro but know a the here, this down of that post light to import. together? middle? I
>>
>>1545191
pays yours.
>>
>>1545188
all domain freedom come
>>
I'll doesn't anything bills /pol/ show That traffic decency my but generates address around yours. here. you the addressing the post, of pays >The in

you through through of selling doesn't represents its to generates high /pol/ the and recoup bills. it bandwidth passes. If also usage pay costs. that percentage 4chan's percentage of hope ads expense a traffic, a represents high Traffic It a
>>
>>1545191
>>1545204
>delete actively current go or the of considered? middle? to of site climate Hiro being political Are here, light will the a something /pol/ there the all Is solution somewhere rarely but some prepared we down matter post I future and of finally a Is is import. we know mods together? in seems in like the
>>
>>1545149
>>1545188

this some on. domain. specific The on makes normie word what of They is, domain would live this at it zero term, be definition in 4chan reborn the memes--not to of can of other concepts It It other ISP. cultural ideas--would sense its what site body the makes original kill some the the but specific difference. and
>>
>nothing and

>>1545053

Whatever it all wall. should racism /pol/ matter on of now a the your hatred is is largest incorrect forum you but If open other most not done, if, politically wake and on see up writing pic for web. notorious the when is the we the to related. see politics,
>>
>>1545055
being climate we a of solution I current finally political light Is Are site but like
>delete is that considered? of the a future of or the here, rarely there down the this together? seems actively know go in prepared in Hiro some and import. something we Is middle? mods the matter will all post somewhere /pol/ to
>>
>>1545218
has just through the It been instance. ever is lost and bigger of comes still myth, dozens has times of gone Yet, site count. a it in like Take form. back That than ISPs has each Greek so Hydra Encyclopedia I've many it time unassailable shut Dramatica down more it "dies" been. for
>>
>>1545054
have they new the yet? if one Anyone know domain, Stormfront
>>
>>1545019
concept. And kill long website.
>>
/pol/ decency of the post, here. pays anything bills yours. addressing around I'll in >The address

>>1545053
That my but traffic you doesn't the generates show
>>
>>1545009
It 4chan. kill don't to do get it, you? is You impossible

live difference. the other memes--not sense It They and reborn concepts some term, would makes this be what some domain makes the the it can word cultural specific specific other what this to zero ISP. original its normie It the on. is, ideas--would 4chan but of body in at kill on The domain. of definition site of

"dies" been That shut has Greek the just dozens I've instance. a unassailable and ISPs site for back gone Take down it Hydra through count. form. each Encyclopedia like more Yet, times still been. has myth, of in time It comes has so than it bigger is ever it Dramatica of many lost

a it respond the for concept. is a rebirth. autists, on in alone, an to And and kill any not with is website. "kill" as that to 4chan long bored concept will idea, it of You force lives hearts so with 4chan adaptation attempt cannot It
>>
It impossible you? 4chan. is kill it, don't get do You to
>>
>Yet, Dramatica back through it ISPs and Greek site "dies" form
>>
in for 4chan concept You that hearts so lives on rebirth. cannot an is respond a website. will it it and any autists, 4chan kill adaptation a It with idea, to attempt as bored the alone, And is of force "kill" to long concept. with not
>>
>>1545055

you? 4chan. don't is It do impossible kill get to You it,
>>
>>1545042
>>1545053
>>1545054

shut the lives any times bigger
>>
but cultural It specific site concepts domain. be this live term, other word body would the some They of makes definition of of and sense other what memes--not difference.
>zero specific on. in at ideas--would to on it
The its the this domain makes is, can reborn the the kill what original some ISP. It normie 4chan
>>
>>1545009
It 4chan 4chan. "dies" It in of a in And the hearts each ideas--would some as cannot it not on and memes--
>>
>>1545019
>>1545042
They domain.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1545055
>>1545057

You other other is, instance.
>>
>>
>>
>>1545188
>dozens the long has has word the it 4chan been
>>
>>
>>
>>1545253
>You some reborn specific the alone, respond many ideas--would but on this than with each instance. kill It so just 4chan gone to it some its in at concept of the

>>1545258
You like hearts on. other has cultural is cannot a dozens the in on with is so any and been can has force do not is memes--not That impossible an sense concept. in other form. it for and term, original of idea, makes The rebirth.
>>
It comes It the some makes live impossible word Yet, to other get it Hydra cannot and specific any ISP. of alone, than the in 4chan has It has original 4chan to that of some cultural in for would with but sense makes through attempt normie times and is for domain.
>count. the memes--not to its as each been
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1545188
>>1545204
concepts word of domain is the of what Encyclopedia "dies" is more has sense force 4chan has it kill The bigger idea, as each is, "kill" makes cannot impossible It
other other It ISPs can it is it and shut to comes many the a kill They not Yet, still long this for in in it, with on. domain. You the in concept. kill on original of It get site of 4chan its difference.
>>
>>
>>1545053
You adaptation term, Take kill of to lives attempt so at it down normie do live a

through concept
>>
>>1545231
would a site body shut so it impossible will of back
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1545149
has 4chan normie do would in time a dozens to ever any unassailable so concepts lives in down it be 4chan concept at Take body has many on site some kill just is, other ISPs for it shut this some the than kill cultural form. instance. myth, makes lost You the to of impossible domain. It Hydra but ideas--would of count. of original with a rebirth.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1545191

Take on normie been.
>>
>>
>>
>>1545009
>>1545011
>>1545018
>>1545019
kill Dramatica that comes as ISPs many kill to difference.
>>
>>
>>
what dozens lives It myth, And Greek
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1545011
prove Censorship just to Tell Freedom my someone i them will to the kill suck dir i that i to can till off? point fuck cock. die. If it means have
>>
>>
>>
>>
suck just Freedom i them have to cock
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1545018
>>1545011
>>1545019
suck to my kill the die
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1545149
>>1545188
>>1545204
fuck Freedom suck to Censorship that
>>
>>
lol there le back go
>>
>>
>>>/trash/11274198
o
>>
>>1545261
what anime
>>
Eternal reminder:
https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/894474/#894483
>>
File: hurr durr durr.jpg (26KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
hurr durr durr.jpg
26KB, 274x321px
>>1545042
>traffic
>pays the bills
>>
>>1545149
from >>>/pol/139486552
the site is still working, only the domain is gone, so you can put

104.20.30.134 www.stormfront.org
104.20.30.134 stormfront.org

in your hosts file to access it.
>>
>>1545682
>Direct IP access not allowed
>>
>and by of oldest registrar. alt-right the and curtailed internet "The Recently, was popular domain early closure government entities. was day come, We follows shut news would white the This similar this supremacist knew website all Daily it's corporate powerful by most Stormer." when the the Stormfront, "wild and tamed of west" freedom site infamous down the
the on If politically incorrect it is hatred see of on racism a we all largest matter to and is the if, when is Whatever wall. the writing not done, /pol/ see the politics, should related. for but notorious forum nothing web. other your open wake and most up you now pic
go the will Is down but the Is and in here, in >delete there to actively import. being light finally know or I this site of middle? of considered? prepared the that mods somewhere of Hiro together? we current like Are future some matter rarely /pol/ all something seems a a climate is the political solution post we
>>
>>1546124
by We tamed come
>>
>>1546117
Put it in your hosts file. You can't just go to the IP; Cloudflare won't know what site you're trying to get to.
>>
>>1545492
Daily day corporate curtailed of it's the the Recently, alt-right "wild the by all the would closure and website
>>
>>1545682
supremacist down entities. the all Daily website would domain curtailed early site similar when This follows closure tamed come, the white "wild news by most was alt-right and registrar. Recently, this of internet We day "The knew by of government west" and oldest Stormer." infamous the was and the corporate shut freedom it's the Stormfront, powerful popular
>>
his and the news Stormfront, and oldest website registrar
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1546127
>>1546129
curtailed Recently
>>
>>1546127

We early supremacist the tamed all internet
>>
>>
>>1546117
would powerful internet early all come
>>
>>1546117
>>1546126
>knew west" and popular it's and powerful alt-right Stormer.
>>
>>
>>
>>1545642
follows corporate Recently, by We website the closure "The was infamous government of and site knew west" domain of shut early oldest "wild Stormfront, would by powerful was most day the the all it's registrar. Stormer." down internet the popular

>>1546117
this supremacist freedom news entities. similar white and and Daily the come, tamed This alt-right curtailed when
>>
>>1545352
>>1545484
>>1545492
site Stormer." Daily infamous powerful the shut "The internet alt-right supremacist domain registrar. was government when white would early day come, of follows and tamed this news curtailed was the west" We and the similar by Stormfront, most "wild website Recently, This by corporate entities. it's down all and the closure popular knew oldest the freedom of
>>
>>1546143
>We early supremacist the tamed all internet
>>
>>
>>1546127
>>1546135
ite most news supremacist would shut tamed of early
>>
>>1545347
>>1545348
it's internet website the freedom day west
>>
>>
>>
>>1546117
>entities. most alt-right domain the the website and when freedom popular come,
>>
>>1546127
>>
>>1545009
Too big to fall nigga
>>
>>1546159
The hell is she saying?
"My ass can't possibly be this huge"?
>>
>>1545009
>>
>>>1588877
>>
a
>>
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⢀⣀⣀⣠⣀⣀⣀⡀⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⡠⠤⡲⢛⠟⠫⠩⠈⠔⢰⢐⠅⢆⢑⠩⠕⡲⢦⣀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⡠⠔⠛⠉⡈⡊⡢⢣⢄⣂⢂⠆⢆⢆⠌⡙⢶⢥⣱⢪⢌⠡⠪⡩⡢⣀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣠⢎⡔⢁⡢⠁⣼⠰⡸⢜⡵⣣⡷⣍⠖⣧⣳⡱⡢⡑⡝⢪⠢⡑⠄⡀⠪⡨⠲⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣠⣾⢵⣛⢬⣺⡪⢨⡧⣝⢎⣗⢽⡸⣹⢱⢹⢘⠔⡅⡆⡑⢌⠰⠨⠠⠁⡂⠅⢌⢊⠜⢦⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣴⢿⣳⣿⢕⡯⣾⣺⢸⢇⢯⢇⡗⡕⣕⠨⢺⢰⢱⠨⠂⡣⡪⡨⠨⠊⠌⡂⡂⠅⢂⠢⡑⢅⢏⠖⠠
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣼⢿⡹⡮⡯⡣⣫⢗⡣⢩⢇⡪⡣⡣⡣⡣⣃⠌⠣⡇⡇⡣⠁⠕⡕⡕⢅⠑⡄⢊⠌⡐⡐⡈⡢⢑⢝⢄
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣸⢗⡛⣜⢜⡪⡣⡳⡱⡊⢘⢎⢆⡳⡱⡡⡣⢢⠪⡈⢪⢊⠪⠐⠁⡑⢡⡑⢆⠨⡂⢇⠪⡐⡰⠁⢑⠌⡺⡄
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠠⣟⢯⢂⢧⢳⠨⡺⡕⡵⡕⢈⢇⢕⢆⡹⢜⢌⢂⠱⢱⡢⠰⢐⠅⢅⢐⢅⠜⡰⡁⢔⠡⡇⢖⠨⢂⠁⠪⠠⠹⣀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢸⡿⣕⠅⡯⣳⠘⡕⠝⢊⢃⠘⡸⡀⢢⢂⠕⢕⠨⡈⡹⡾⡔⡅⡕⡡⡣⢕⡘⡔⣑⢸⢐⠡⡑⡅⠅⠄⠁⡑⠅⢄⠅⡄⢀⢀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢠⣿⢽⣕⡡⡻⣕⠄⢇⠩⡐⢕⠨⡣⡃⡢⢡⢊⠌⡪⡰⡈⢽⢷⣕⢕⠕⡕⡟⡜⣞⢖⢕⠢⡑⡢⢊⠌⢂⠁⠐⢐⢀⢈⠈⠔⠤⡰⡠⠂⠁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠐⠱⣿⢽⢶⠠⠫⡪⡂⢕⡈⠔⢅⢎⡽⣽⣆⢣⢱⢱⢈⠪⢪⢪⢞⣱⠁⣁⡁⠁⠁⠁⢁⡁⡁⠪⡰⠡⠂⠡⢈⠁⠂⠄⢂⠊⠐⠈
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⡽⣗⢽⠽⡨⠨⢪⠢⡱⣒⡅⡕⡕⣝⢝⠭⠳⣗⣝⡾⣽⣽⣞⣷⡧⣯⣾⡠⣠⡀⣆⣆⢽⠞⠐⢔⠩⠂⠁⡂⣎⠁⠄⠨⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣾⡃⣗⠵⡹⡰⠡⢡⢣⢱⢹⡲⠙⠁⠁⠄⠰⣵⣫⣿⣽⡿⣾⢿⣽⢿⣽⣺⡥⡧⡧⣣⢦⡣⣞⠌⡆⢕⠁⢈⠨⡾⠂⠁⡈⠆
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣼⡏⠠⡧⢙⢜⣎⠜⡐⢕⢜⠈⡠⡖⢀⢔⡨⡮⣹⣽⢷⣟⣿⢯⣟⡿⣿⣺⣗⣿⢽⣺⣳⣽⣺⣗⠥⠂⡑⡀⠠⢨⠏⠁⠁⠐⡁
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣠⢾⠕⠁⠌⣞⠁⠣⡳⡅⡇⠔⡁⡨⠫⠿⢚⢵⢵⣫⡷⣯⣟⣿⣿⣽⡾⣿⣻⣿⣾⣽⣟⡾⣷⣻⢾⣕⡋⠄⢌⠁⠁⡂⠠⠈⠠⢁⠂
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠠⠤⠯⠫⠃⢊⠌⠌⢎⠁⢁⠩⢗⡜⡈⢪⣚⢽⢽⢽⢵⣻⡾⣽⡷⣿⣻⣾⣟⣿⢿⡿⣾⣟⣯⢟⣾⢹⢿⣻⣧⣆⡂⠅⢀⠁⢀⠐⢨⠈
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⠁⠁⠁⢑⠁⠁⠐⢈⠘⠎⢔⠹⣷⣻⣽⣽⣞⣿⣯⣿⣟⣿⡯⡿⡿⢋⢋⠫⢯⣅⣵⢿⣗⡕⡝⡽⠽⡻⣟⢶⢖⢖⡴⣔⣄⣄⣀⣀⣀⢀⢀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠨⠁⠁⠈⡀⠂⠱⡬⡿⣾⢷⡿⣷⣿⣷⣋⡋⠔⡰⡰⢱⠱⡩⡪⢺⢽⡿⣽⣽⣻⣽⣻⢞⣞⢟⣽⢽⢽⡯⣿⢽⡯⣷⣻⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣶⣄
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠂⢅⠁⠁⠐⢀⠁⡂⠍⢿⣻⣟⣿⣾⡿⣿⣶⣥⣃⢇⡣⣣⣣⣾⣿⣷⣝⡝⡞⡟⡾⡽⣝⣞⣟⣮⢿⢯⣟⣯⣿⢯⣿⢾⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢡⢂⠈⡀⢐⠠⠐⠡⡈⠳⢿⣿⣽⣿⣟⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣯⣿⣾⣿⣽⣻⠚⠠⠁⠁⢐⡠⣱⢕⢟⡽⡪⡗⡟⡽⡺⡻⡝⡯⡻⡽⡫⣯⡯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠨⣲⢐⠠⠐⠨⡠⠑⢌⢔⠨⠘⡙⠷⢿⢿⣿⢿⣾⣿⣾⣟⣷⡿⣿⢑⣢⣬⢴⢵⣫⠯⠞⠕⠋⠃⠕⠉⠊⠚⠪⠎⠮⠮⠮⠎⠖⠋⢞⢽⡷⡿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣄
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⡧⢣⡊⢔⠁⠈⠌⠂⡈⠎⡌⠐⠨⠐⠌⢌⢙⡳⠿⡯⣿⢟⢛⢔⢅⢂⠉⠉⠁⠠⢀⠂⠂⠁⠠⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠹⢽⣻⣯⢿⣿⢿⣿⣷⣀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢫⠈⢎⡢⠡⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⠁⠁⠁⠐⠁⠁⡒⡜⡸⢰⠰⡘⡔⡱⢘⠔⡀⠁⠁⠠⠂⠐⠁⢀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⠾⡽⣯⢿⣟⣿⢿⣿
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⠄⠈⠲⡑⡐⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢠⡴⣵⣗⣧⡑⡅⣪⢦⣳⢕⣫⡮⣦⠎⣬⣖⣮⢖⢖⢴⢖⣄⣀⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠹⡽⡽⡯⣿⢿⣯
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠠⠁⢘⢄⠪⢰⢺⠾⣟⣿⣟⣿⣷⣻⣷⢿⢾⣽⡯⣗⣟⣾⣽⢾⣽⢧⡿⣕⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣳⡝⢝⣳⢲⠤⣄⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠘⡯⣟⣽⢯⣿
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⣔⣼⣷⣯⣖⣮⣽⡫⣟⢯⢗⣟⢾⡺⣝⣿⢾⢯⢿⢽⢾⡻⡟⣾⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡽⣘⢔⢏⡯⣺⢝⣗⡦⣄⣀⡀⠁⠁⠁⠈⢗⢽⢽⣺
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⣾⡽⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡽⣹⡪⡕⡕⡕⡭⣪⠕⠋⠯⠋⡋⠩⣞⡾⡽⣹⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⢿⣻⣺⡻⡸⡸⡵⣫⣗⣟⡾⣯⢷⣻⣽⣳⡶⣄⣀⠈⢳⢹⡺
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣾⣿⣝⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣝⢞⢖⢕⢕⢱⢑⢥⢴⣲⢯⡿⣽⣺⣳⢼⢜⡭⣊⠺⢝⣽⢝⡯⡯⡯⡻⡹⡜⡔⡣⠊⡎⢝⢞⣞⡯⣯⡿⣽⣳⣟⣾⣽⣺⣺⢹⢲⣗⢝
>>
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⡧⢣⡊⢔⠁⠈⠌⠂⡈⠎⡌⠐⠨⠐⠌⢌⢙⡳⠿⡯⣿⢟⢛⢔⢅⢂⠉⠉⠁⠠⢀⠂⠂⠁⠠⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠹⢽⣻⣯⢿⣿⢿⣿⣷⣀
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢫⠈⢎⡢⠡⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⠁⠁⠁⠐⠁⠁⡒⡜⡸⢰⠰⡘⡔⡱⢘⠔⡀⠁⠁⠠⠂⠐⠁⢀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⠾⡽⣯⢿⣟⣿⢿⣿
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠈⠄⠈⠲⡑⡐⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢠⡴⣵⣗⣧⡑⡅⣪⢦⣳⢕⣫⡮⣦⠎⣬⣖⣮⢖⢖⢴⢖⣄⣀⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠹⡽⡽⡯⣿⢿⣯
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠠⠁⢘⢄⠪⢰⢺⠾⣟⣿⣟⣿⣷⣻⣷⢿⢾⣽⡯⣗⣟⣾⣽⢾⣽⢧⡿⣕⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣳⡝⢝⣳⢲⠤⣄⡀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠘⡯⣟⣽⢯⣿
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣀⣔⣼⣷⣯⣖⣮⣽⡫⣟⢯⢗⣟⢾⡺⣝⣿⢾⢯⢿⢽⢾⡻⡟⣾⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡽⣘⢔⢏⡯⣺⢝⣗⡦⣄⣀⡀⠁⠁⠁⠈⢗⢽⢽⣺
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⣤⣾⡽⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡽⣹⡪⡕⡕⡕⡭⣪⠕⠋⠯⠋⡋⠩⣞⡾⡽⣹⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⢿⣻⣺⡻⡸⡸⡵⣫⣗⣟⡾⣯⢷⣻⣽⣳⡶⣄⣀⠈⢳⢹⡺
⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⢀⣾⣿⣝⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣝⢞⢖⢕⢕⢱⢑⢥⢴⣲⢯⡿⣽⣺⣳⢼⢜⡭⣊⠺⢝⣽⢝⡯⡯⡯⡻⡹⡜⡔⡣⠊⡎⢝⢞⣞⡯⣯⡿⣽⣳⣟⣾⣽⣺⣺⢹⢲⣗⢝
>>
>>
>>
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⡄⠄⠄⠄⠌⠉⠉⠌⠒⠒⠤⣀⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢄⠤⠔⠊⠉⠅⠅⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠅⠅⠅⠒⠆⠆⠤
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡇⠄⠅⠌⡄⡂⠄⠔⠄⠄⠄⠄⠌⠑⠢⢄⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢄⡰⠊⠄⠆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠨
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢜⠄⠅⠌⠄⡐⡡⠡⠡⡐⡡⢐⠤⠄⡄⠄⢈⠲⢄⠄⠄⠄⡞⡅⠄⠄⠄⢄⡰⠊⠄⡄⡂⠄⠅⠄⠆⡂⢁⠆⠅⠔⠔⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡂
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣳⠌⠄⢁⢑⢄⠆⢅⠡⠔⡈⡂⢕⠡⡠⠑⡐⠌⡄⣵⠲⢠⡇⣣⠤⡴⣤⡞⡅⢅⢊⠄⡂⠡⡁⠅⠆⢂⢐⠨⠄⠅⡐⠄⠆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠔
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢼⠌⡂⡂⡐⡐⡨⠄⠌⡐⡐⡐⡡⠨⠨⡊⣂⢣⢱⡃⡔⣸⡃⢸⣆⢇⠼⣯⠰⡡⢂⢐⠤⢐⠤⠡⠨⠄⠔⡈⠌⢄⠆⡈⠤⠄⠄⠄⠄⠌
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⠔⡐⢅⠪⡐⡰⠡⡐⡠⢂⢂⠪⡘⢌⠢⣑⣼⣾⣾⣾⣾⠄⢨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⣮⣌⢆⢃⢑⠌⡂⠅⢑⠤⠆⠅⢐⠨⡄⢄⠔⠄⠄⡜⠅
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡐⠔⡐⠌⡐⠌⠌⠔⡨⡐⢔⢑⢌⣢⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⢐⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣥⡢⢂⢂⠡⠔⠌⠨⠌⡄⢂⠔⡐⢈⠄⡼⠅
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠨⡂⠤⢄⢑⠨⡨⠨⢊⠔⠌⣂⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣮⢰⠨⢄⠔⠄⠆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠃
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢨⡂⡄⢐⢐⠨⢄⢃⠕⣨⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢿⣿⣳⡿⣿⣷⣕⠅⡄⡈⠄⠅⠄⠌⠄⠤⡸
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢼⠄⢄⠆⡢⠡⠡⢄⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⠄⠄⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⢿⣟⣯⡷⣗⣟⣎⠄⢄⠄⠅⠌⠄⠅⠄⡃
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣏⠄⠆⠌⢂⠕⣡⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠄⠄⣸⣿⣿⡿⣿⣻⢿⡹⣿⢿⡾⡽⣞⢞⣧⡄⠔⠄⠄⠄⠄⢄⡃
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣗⢄⠌⠄⢑⣸⣿⣿⣿⣯⣗⡿⣞⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢽⣾⣿⡄⢠⣿⣿⡿⡯⡷⡽⣹⢽⣹⣿⣻⡯⣟⣷⡭⢷⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⣧
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⡄⠄⠌⣰⡿⣿⣿⢽⣺⢾⢽⣫⣿⣻⣺⣿⣿⡯⣟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⢷⢽⡩⣞⢯⢎⣗⡗⣿⣯⢯⣗⢽⢷⣍⢗⠄⠄⠄⣰⣟⡽⣧
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢱⡐⢨⡏⣾⣻⢾⢽⣺⢽⣫⣯⣿⣺⣾⢿⣺⣟⣯⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⡯⡗⡍⣷⡝⡵⣿⣽⢽⣯⣗⢽⡡⡪⢷⢍⢧⠄⣴⣻⡮⣗⡯⡇
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⣿⡕⢜⢱⢏⢯⢷⢽⣫⣗⡯⣗⣿⣿⢿⣳⣟⢷⣿⣿⡿⡺⣏⡚⡅⡇⣿⡣⣫⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣕⣗⡕⡝⣷⡩⣿⢷⢽⣺⣻⢮⡻⡄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⣿⣿⠨⡊⣞⠔⡩⡫⡇⡇⡧⡟⣾⣿⣿⡽⣹⣺⢹⣻⢗⣟⣝⢖⢥⢪⡪⣿⢽⢼⣿⡝⣿⣿⣿⣿⣞⣼⣸⢽⣮⢽⣿⢽⣺⡽⣹⣺⢧
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⢗⢑⢼⢕⠅⡪⢪⢪⢪⡾⣫⡿⣻⡿⡮⣳⡧⣇⣷⣯⣷⣺⡽⣞⣷⣓⣿⣿⣽⣿⠄⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⣗⣿⣜⣿⡿⣮⢿⡸⣪⡺⡄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⣿⣿⡣⡣⣿⡡⣯⣞⡼⣜⣼⣯⣿⠏⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣳⢿⣽⣿⣿⣾⡏⠄⠌⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡮⣿⣷⣿⣿⡿⣽⣞⢜⡎⣇
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣽⣷⡣⣯⣿⣪⡷⣟⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⠇⢺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠑⠒⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣷⢸⢸⢸
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡯⣿⣿⡾⣽⡿⣾⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⠄⠔⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⢟⣿⡿⠃⠄⠄⠄⢘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⡨⡎⡎⡆
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⢫⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣇⣀⣄⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⡟⣹⣿⣣⣴⣶⣶⣦⣤⣿⣿⡟⣿⣯⣿⣻⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⡪⡺⡪⡆
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⢱⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣫⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠅⠚⣾⠟⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⣾⣿⣿⣿⡯⣞⣿⣿⣿⣿⢏⡯⡎⣇
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢐⣯⢺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢏⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠅⠄⠙⡻⠟⠅⠄⠄⠄⠄⢡⣤⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢹⢆⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⣞⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⣿⡮⡧
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣯⢳⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠔⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠔⡿⡻⡻⡻⡻⢻⠏⠸⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⡽⣽⣾⣿⣿⣿⢽⣿⣽⡇
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡿⣗⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄⠹⢜⡸⠨⢊⣢⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⢦⣪⣰⣥⠏⠄⢄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣫⣷⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⢹⣿⠇
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⠃⢳⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠌⡄⢈⠙⠛⠋⡉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡁⠅⠅⢐⠨⠄⢩⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢸⡿⠅
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡞⠄⠌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⡇⠄⠆⡈⢄⠆⠔⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠤⠌⠄⠆⠌⢄⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣳⢿⣽⣿⣿⣿⡿⠄⠸⠅
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠆⠄⠄⢄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣺⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⠅⠄⡄⠄⠔⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠅⠄⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢯⣿⡽⣾⣿⣿⡿⠅
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⣿⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠤⣀⣀⠤⣀⣀⡤⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢄⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⢞⣯⣿⣾⠟
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⡵⣳⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢄⣴⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡿⣫⣷⣿⣾⠏
>>
>>
>>
>>
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠴⣒⣶⣶⣿⠋
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⢤⣶⣾⣯⣭⣷⣲⣄⡀⠄⣴⣵⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣖⡠⢄⣀⡀
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡿⣿⣿⡄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣴⣅⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣟⢿⣟⣯⣭⣷⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣽⡱⣣
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣔⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣭⣼⣿⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⢺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⡿⠄⠄⣿⢻⣿⣿⣛⣿⣏⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣾⡛⠒⠄⠁⠈⠄⢈⣻⣷⡄⠹⣿⣿⣻
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣾⣼⣿⣿⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠹⣿⣿⡇⠄⠹⣿⣿
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⠻⠛⠋⠂⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢙⠋⡁
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣵⣿⣎⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⣴⣧⡀
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⠊⠄⠄⠙⠻⠿⠿⠟⠋⠹⢿⣿⣿⣇⣀⠄⠄⠄⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⢺⣿⣿⣿⡻
⠄⠄⠄⣐⠁⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠹⣦⡉⠁⠂⢤⣀⡀⣀⣠⡤⣴⣂⢁⣿⠘⣿⣮⣿⣗
⠄⠄⡈⠈⢠⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⢿⣄⣴⠟⠁⠄⢻⣿⣿⠄⠉⠻⠟⠄⢻⣿⣿⡿⢟
⠄⠰⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠁⠄⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⣯⡿⠄⠄⢂
⠄⠄⠄⢰⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡄⠁⠄⠄⠈⡄
⢰⠄⠄⢸⠄⢀⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰
⠈⠄⠄⢸⠟⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠷⣦⣄⠄⠘⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠰⣤⣶⡶⠿⠿⠆
⠄⠄⠄⠸⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢹⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠏⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀
⠄⠄⠄⠄⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⣿⣿⣇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠡⠄⠄⠄⠄⡇
⢀⠄⠄⠄⢠⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠆⠄⠄⠄⡇
⢸⠄⠄⠄⠄⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠄⠄⠄⡇
⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠰⡀⠄⠄⠄⣀⣠⣤⣤⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣤⣀⡀⡇
⠄⢣⣀⠄⠄⠄⠑⣶⠾⠛⠋⠉⠁⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⣿⣿⣿⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠄⠄⢩
⠄⠘⣿⣷⣦⣄⡀⠄⠂⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⡑⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⣿⣿⡟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡠⠁⠄⠄⠃
⠄⠄⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣾⣦⣷⣴⣑⣈⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣤⣿⣿⣿⣤⣄⣀⣀⣤⣴⣮⠎⣀⡐⠁
⠄⠄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷
⠄⠄⠈⠄⠉⠙⠛⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠋⠉⢠
⠄⠄⠄⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⡛⠛⠛⠛⢛⡛⠩⠍⠋⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡄
⠄⠄⠄⠘⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡐
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢡⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠐⠁
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢢⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠄⢹⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⠂⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠈⠁
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠖⠠⠄⠄⠄⠠⠐⠈⠸⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⣶⣤⣴⣶⣶⣇
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠇
>>
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠇
>>
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠇
>>
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠇
>>
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡠⠶⣿⣿⣆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⣶⣦⡴⠄⣀⣤⣴⣶⣦⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⣧⡀⣠⣀⣀⣤⣾⣿⣿⠉⠁⠄⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠁⠄⠄⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠛⠋⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⡀⠄⠄⢄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠄⠻⣿⣿⡅⠄⠄⠘⣷⣷⡧⠄⠂⢠⢁⣈⡚⠛⠿⠛⢍⠉⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣀⣤⡴⣾⡃⠄⠤⣀⢄⠈⠛⠃⢰⠏⢠⢙⣛⠇⠠⠄⢒⠸⢿⣿⣷⣦⡟⡂⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⢀⠄⡈⠄⠚⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣠⣴⣾⠿⠋⡁⢢⠄⢃⠤⢗⣐⡲⢍⢁⡐⢘⠲⠂⠂⠄⠳⢣⡖⢓⠄⠁⠙⠻⠋⠄⣦⣡⡀⠄⢀⠄⠠⠄⡠⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣇⡀⣅⣁⠄⠒⣀⣀⢦⠟⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠄⠄⡆⠄⡞⢷⠻⣀⠄⡀⠄⢖⠄⢶⣈⠛⠒⢀⠄⠄⠐⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⣠⣿⣿⠿⠿⡏⡀⠑⠰⡀⠊⠹⢬⣟⣫⣏⠄⠒⠁⠺⢀⢕⠭⢀⠄⢧⠄⣓⠚⣤⢙⢎⡀⠢⡨⣄⣄⠠⣆⠍⠝⣿⣦⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⢏⢂⡀⡠⠠⣈⠥⢒⡛⠉⣺⣷⣿⣿⢪⡴⠄⠡⡅⣗⡖⠦⠁⠟⠉⠄⠄⠔⠡⠉⠒⢖⣄⣽⣂⠤⠑⢀⣗⠈⣭⠩⠓⢦⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠈⠣⠚⠉⡒⠨⠑⣀⣙⣉⣩⡭⠹⣬⢻⡻⠷⡷⣥⠟⣵⠿⠻⢿⣷⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣡⡤⣯⣧⣢⠁⡁⢈⠓⣽⣑⠲⣧⣘⠋⠙⢶⣄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠹⢤⡤⠄⠒⣒⠶⠽⣻⠟⢡⣽⠙⠄⡇⡡⠁⠲⠁⠄⢿⣾⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⠄⣮⣼⣿⠟⠡⠌⣨⠄⠩⡚⣡⣬⣅⣤⡭⠻⣻⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠄⠉⡀⠑⠂⠄⠁⡎⠄⠄⠜⠛⠋⠄⠄⠄⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢫⣯⡾⠄⠐⡾⢧⣔⣿⠮⡥⣾⣽⠥⠭⣤⣤⠙⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢐⣶⢀⢼⣯⡐⠅⠑⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠰⡲⢛⣰⣎⠠⠉⢩⠖⠴⠺⠛⠂⠐⠂⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⡐⠘⡙⢀⠤⠺⢍⠔⠴⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠶⠶⠆⠄⠄⠄⠠⠈⠄⣸⣧⡶⠨⠁⠄⡤⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡄⠁⡐⠑⠦⢠⠄⢒⠿⡆⢀⢄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣄⣦⣀⠬⠟⣈⣩⠘⡠⠚⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠴⠄⢀⠄⡀⢌⠠⢝⢋⣾⣾⣧⢄⣤⠄⠢⠠⢸⢿⣿⣯⣿⡫⠯⠨⢉⡐⠄⠐⠄⠄⠆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠑⠈⠄⣄⠣⠙⠯⠽⠇⡤⢀⡀⢒⢒⣺⣻⣷⠉⣑⣂⠙⠶⡤⢥⠰⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢑⠠⣌⣤⣤⣬⢅⡐⣸⣃⡸⣨⣇⠄⠴⢻⣿⣶⣖⢉⡴⠃⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡴⣂⢁⠜⢏⣹⣿⣿⣩⡐⠬⡂⢅⢕⣼⢀⡢⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⠈⠠⢀⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡐⠄⡂⠄⢀⠍⣿⣿⣿⡄⠇⢢⠍⡌⠬⠒⢄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⡖⠁⠆⠕⠐⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠍⠣⢰⠔⠁⢀⣿⣿⣿⣷⣹⣁⡊⠐⠘⠄⠄⠃⣤⣿⣿⢿⣿⡇⡆⠈⠈⠐⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡿⠞⠄⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡛⢓⣁⢆⠖⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠤⢀⠄⠄⢀⡀⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠒⡖⠒⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠒⢤⠄⠹⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢻⣿⣿⣏⢉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⡐⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠆⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡗⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
>>
>>
>>
>>
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⣯⢿⣿⣷⣻⢯⣿⡽⣻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠸⣿⣿⣆⠹⣿⣿⢾⣟⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡌
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣽⡿⣿⣎⠙⣿⣞⣷⡌⢻⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠹⣿⣿⡆⠻⣿⣟⣯⡿⣽⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⡷⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣷⣿⣿⣿⡀⠹⣟⣾⣟⣆⠹⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢠⡘⣿⣿⡄⠉⢿⣿⣽⡷⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡝⣷⣯⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⢿⣾⢿⣿⡄⢄⠘⢿⣞⡿⣧⡈⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢸⣧⠘⣿⣷⠈⣦⠙⢿⣽⣷⣻⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⢿⣯⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣯⣿⢿⣿⡆⢸⡷⡈⢻⡽⣷⡷⡄⠻⣽⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⢰⣯⢷⠈⣿⡆⢹⢷⡌⠻⡾⢋⣱⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢻⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡎⣿⢾⡿⣿⡆⢸⣽⢻⣄⠹⣷⣟⣿⣄⠹⣟⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⡇⢸⣯⣟⣧⠘⣷⠈⡯⠛⢀⡐⢾⣟⣷⣻⣿⣿⣿⡿⡌⢿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡌
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢸⡿⣟⣿⡇⢸⣯⣟⣮⢧⡈⢿⣞⡿⣦⠘⠏⣹⣿⣽⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⡇⢸⣿⣿⣾⡆⠹⢀⣠⣾⣟⣷⡈⢿⣞⣯⢿⣿⣿⣿⢷⠘⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡈⣿⢿⣽⡇⠘⠛⠛⠛⠓⠓⠈⠛⠛⠟⠇⢀⢿⣻⣿⣯⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢿⣿⣿⠁⣾⣿⣿⣿⣧⡄⠇⣹⣿⣾⣯⣿⡄⠻⣽⣯⢿⣻⣿⣿⡇⢹⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢹⣿⡽⡇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣞⣆⠰⣶⣶⡄⢀⢻⡿⣯⣿⡽⣿⣿⣿⢯⣟⡿⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠐⣸⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣆⠹⣯⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⢀⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠘⣯⡿⡇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡈⢿⣳⠘⡄⠻⣿⢾⣽⣟⡿⣿⢯⣿⡇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠹⣾⣷⣻⣿⡿⡇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢹⣿⠇⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠻⡇⢹⣆⠹⣟⣾⣽⣻⣟⣿⣽⠁⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣿⣿⠿⠛⠛⠉⠙⠋⢀⠁⢘⣯⣿⣿⣧⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡈⣿⡃⢼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡙⠌⣿⣆⠘⣿⣞⡿⣞⡿⡞⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠉⠁⢀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⡆⢻⣽⣞⡿⣷⠈⣿⣻⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠘⠁⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠙⠛⠛⢿⣄⢻⣿⣧⠘⢯⣟⡿⣽⠁⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡃⢀⢀⠘⠛⠿⢿⣻⣟⣯⣽⣻⣵⡀⢿⣯⣟⣿⢀⣿⣽⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⡆⢀⣿⣾⣿⣾⣷⣿⣶⠿⠚⠉⢀⢀⣤⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⡈⢿⣻⢃⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⡶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠉⠛⠛⠷⣯⣳⠈⣾⡽⣾⢀⣿⢾⣿⣿
⣿⢿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠐⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠁⢀⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⣥⣾⡿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⢿⣷⣿⣿⣟⣾⣽⣳⢯⣟⣶⣦⣤⡾⣟⣦⠘⣿⢾⡁⢺⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣻⣿⣿⡷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡗⣦⠸⡿⠋⠁⢀⢀⣠⣴⢿⣿⣽⣻⢽⣾⣟⣷⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣳⠿⣵⣧⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣳⣯⣿⣿⣿⣽⢀⢷⣻⠄⠘⣯⣿⣿
⣿⢷⣻⣿⣿⣷⣻⣿⣿⣿⡷⠛⣁⢀⣀⣤⣶⣿⣛⡿⣿⣮⣽⡻⣿⣮⣽⣻⢯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⢀⢸⣿⢀⡆⣿⣿⣿
⠸⣟⣯⣿⣿⣷⢿⣽⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣆⠹⣿⣶⣯⠿⣿⣶⣟⣻⢿⣷⣽⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⣯⣟⢀⡇⢼⣿⣿
⣇⠹⣟⣾⣻⣿⣿⢾⡽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢹⣶⣿⣻⣷⣯⣟⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢀⡿⡇⢸⡇⢸⣿⡇
⣿⣆⠹⣷⡻⣽⣿⣯⢿⣽⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢸⣿⠇⣼⡇⢸⡿⢠
⡙⠾⣆⠹⣿⣦⠛⣿⢯⣷⢿⡽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠎⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢀⣿⣾⣣⡿⡇⢸⢃⣾
⣿⣷⡌⢦⠙⣿⣿⣌⠻⣽⢯⣿⣽⣻⣿⣿⣿⣧⠩⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢰⢣⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⢀⢀⢿⣞⣷⢿⡇⠉⣼⣿
⣿⣽⣆⠹⣧⠘⣿⣿⡷⣌⠙⢷⣯⡷⣟⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⡹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣈⠃⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⣴⡧⢀⠸⣿⡽⣿⢀⣾⣿⣿
⢻⣽⣿⡄⢻⣷⡈⢿⣿⣿⢧⢀⠙⢿⣻⡾⣽⣻⣿⣿⣄⠌⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢁⣰⣾⣟⡿⢀⡄⢿⣟⣿⢀⣿⣿⣿
⡄⢿⣿⣷⢀⠹⣟⣆⠻⣿⣿⣆⢀⣀⠉⠻⣿⡽⣯⣿⣿⣷⣈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⢀⣠⠘⣯⣷⣿⡟⢀⢆⠸⣿⡟⢸⣿⣿⣿
⣷⡈⢿⣿⣇⢱⡘⢿⣷⣬⣙⠿⣧⠘⣆⢀⠈⠻⣷⣟⣾⢿⣿⣆⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⣠⡞⢡⣿⢀⣿⣿⣿⠇⡄⢸⡄⢻⡇⣼⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣷⡈⢿⣿⡆⢣⡀⠙⢾⣟⣿⣿⣷⡈⠂⠘⣦⡈⠿⣯⣿⢾⣿⣆⠙⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⢋⣠⣾⡟⢠⣿⣿⢀⣿⣿⡟⢠⣿⢈⣧⠘⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣄⠻⣿⡄⢳⡄⢆⡙⠾⣽⣿⣿⣆⡀⢹⡷⣄⠙⢿⣿⡾⣿⣆⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣴⡿⣯⠏⣠⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⡿⢁⣿⣿⢀⣿⠆⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡙⣿⣆⢻⡌⢿⣶⢤⣉⣙⣿⣷⡀⠙⠽⠷⠄⠹⣿⣟⣿⣆⢙⣋⣤⣤⣤⣄⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣟⡷⣯⡿⢃⣼⣿⣿⣿⠇⣼⡟⣡⣿⣿⣿⢀⡿⢠⠈⣿⣿⣿⡟
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣮⣿⣿⣿⡌⠁⢤⣤⣤⣤⣬⣭⣴⣶⣶⣶⣆⠈⢻⣿⣿⣆⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣌⣉⡘⠛⠻⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣰⣫⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⣷⣿⠆⢻⣿⣿⡇
>>
>>
>>
File: modsarefaggotniggers.png (255KB, 1024x1103px) Image search: [Google]
modsarefaggotniggers.png
255KB, 1024x1103px
When the mods are going to clean the spam here?
>>
>>1548398
>>1424415
>>
I remember the last time 4chan was in the condition stormfront is in now. I think it was when that guy hijacked the DNS server. It was great, even /b/ was actually good for a while.
>>
>>1548398
kill yourself doratheexplorerfag
>>
>>1545009
>Whatever your politics, we should all see the writing on the wall. /pol/ is now the largest and most notorious forum for racism and other politically incorrect hatred on the open web.
Hey, I hated /pol/ when they were normalfags and bringing in faggots from social media.

Now they're having the opposite effect and for the first time in years I'll take /pol/'s side. This is a good thing, why the fuck should I care what people outside of 4chan think about 4chan?

OP if you ever thought /pol/ was hated here because of morals then you were horribly misguided. 4chan has historically been visited by actual murderers and rapists. You honestly think anyone cares if we have racists? They've always been welcome here, the only reason /pol/ was so despised was because it was so full of normalfags (such as redditors)

/b/ used to be the shield for 4chan that kept people away with its gore. Now /pol/ can do that and be a filter for moralfags and SJW's.
>>
File: 1455217073672.jpg (19KB, 223x252px) Image search: [Google]
1455217073672.jpg
19KB, 223x252px
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.