[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever woken up completely exhausted after sleeping for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Have you ever woken up completely exhausted after sleeping for an average amount of time?
>>
Yes it happened today how do you know this
>>
>>1543367
I didn't, I only thought of it today because lately my sleep hasn't been very restful. To day I woke up and genuinely thought I had only slept for an hour at most. As it turns out, I slept for 7 hours.
>>
right now
>>
File: 1496507725007.png (1MB, 1024x1291px) Image search: [Google]
1496507725007.png
1MB, 1024x1291px
>>1543369
It must be your diet. I was feeling like 15% battery level waking up today so ate ton of nutritious foods and I feel much better now.
>>
>>1543374
yo that's so cute bro
>>
yeah, it's called depression
>>
>>1543365
That usually means you were abducted during the night. Go see a hypnotist to bring out the lost memories
>>
>>1543423
It really is depression, isn't it?
>>
File: 1448061641855.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448061641855.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
Woke up at 2pm today and I'm still tired......
>>
I've been completely exhausted for the past 20 years no matter how long I sleep and even when trying to have an exceptional sleep hygiene or taking melatonin. My doctors all told me that it was depression, my psychologist all told me I wasn't depressed.
It can't be helped I guess.
>>
>>1543595
Lately I've been thinking I should go outside, but there's no way I'm going to start now or anytime soon. It's way too hot for that right now. Maybe in the fall I'll listen to some music on the mountains behind my house.
>>
>>1543598
Walks in the forest when it's really hot can be very cool and relaxing. You should try it if you don't live in a city.
>>
https://www.mind-expanding-techniques.net/sleep-cycles.html
>>
>>1543632
I know for sure it's more than a simple sleep issue. I've had trouble with sleep all my life, and this time was very different. I woke up physically and emotionally drained like never before. I was more empty when I woke up than before I went to bed. It's a bit like I never went to bed at all. If you've ever been awake for more than 24 hours on a really bad day, you'd know how I felt when I woke up.
>>
You probably have an uneven sleep schedule and thus wake up in the middle of sleep cycles, leaving you groggy. This can also be caused if you go to bed late and don't set an alarm, your body will react poorly to sleeping in a long period of sunlight.
I'm prescribing you some nytol so you can more easily create a sleep schedule, I highly reccomend you stick to it, and stop drinking energy drinks and coffee past midday.
>>
>>1543654
I took a shower because I started feeling sick. My nose started to bleed randomly and profusely and I got about half way to passing out before I could turn off the water and lie down. I don't think this is a sleep issue.
>>
>>1543654
>your body will react poorly to sleeping in a long period of sunlight
How does it know if I have the blind shut?
>>
>>1543365
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sleep-apnea/basics/symptoms/con-20020286

All of you probably have this.
>>
>>1543780

It can read your mind; it knows all your secrets
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.