[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>/pol/139109021 >>>/asp/3068319 >>>/sp/77834769

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: HE.jpg (29KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
HE.jpg
29KB, 350x350px
>>>/pol/139109021
>>>/asp/3068319
>>>/sp/77834769

Why are the mods doing this?
>>
Advertising /bant/
>>
Preventing /pol/ racewar talk from infecting other boards and using /bant/ for the mods intended purpose of containing things not pertaining to pop culture politics.
>>
maybe rapeape is angry that his /pol/2 plans didn't work out
>>
>took nap because of /pol/ invasion
>find sticky now on /bant/
>sticky flooded with "MODS = FAGS" and anime

This is why /bant/ is the best board. A population of 10 people still willing to fight for the board.
>>
File: 1473712355457.png (231KB, 471x354px) Image search: [Google]
1473712355457.png
231KB, 471x354px
>sport event
>lets not use the sports board
>>
File: pls help.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
pls help.png
43KB, 542x602px
mods are absolute cunts
>>
Why not use /sp/?
>>
>>1542622
mods are trying to ruin a comfy board
>>
>>1542601
Good boards are actually not allowed on 4chan.
>>
>spend 3+ years absolutely shitting on the mods and jannys
>surprised when they go out of their way to fuck you
>>
>>1542605
That doesn't explain /sp/ and /asp/.
>>
>>1542705
/pol/ is a divisive board. '/pol/ mains' only exists to create divides in communities by assigning real world identities to apolitical behavior anonymous posters perform.
/bant/ is where they want to put the offtopic /pol/ posters. Not /sp/ or /asp/.
>>
>>1542715
You clearly don't understand what's going on. The stickies on /sp/ and /asp/ are redirects to /bant/. This is ridiculous. You're literally moving one of the bigger sporting events away from the sports boards.
>>
You know when with certain people you never know if they are malicious or just incompetent? 4chan mods are both
>>
I'm doing my part by giving people tons of undeserved (you)'s and posting hot babes in the /bant/ sticky
>>
>>1542601
They know how much shitposting comes from it.
>>
lol, /bant/ is already out of control of the moderation. Self-moderation works well even with mods trashdumping threads from /pol/. They tried so hard to protect the money cow and failed miserably.
I'm waiting for /bant/ to be shut down just like what they did to /new/.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.