[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey here is a shut in little girl that is also your sister and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: eromanga_01.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eromanga_01.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Hey here is a shut in little girl that is also your sister and hey, she draws erotic stuff too! Try to get with her or these other little girls that happen to have the same interests and hey, they also want you, your lifestyle is so cool, don't change and buy our dvds.
>>
i lead no such lifestyle
>>
File: 1478111331995.jpg (417KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478111331995.jpg
417KB, 1280x720px
>>1542021
Woah, it's almost like anime is full of wish fulfilment fantasies that are supposed to make you feel better. Absolutely crazy isn't it?
>>
>>1542021
Who did it better: Oreimo or Eromanga?
>>
Oreimo caused a huge fuss on /a/ when it ended. Eromanga is just forgotten.
>>
Eromanga's BD sales are significantly lower than either season of Oreimo. Admittedly not all volumes have been released yet, but thus far it has gotten smashed by Granblue and imas. Even Konosuba2 is beating it out by a bit.
>>
>>1542021
>not even blood related
Casual shit
>>
>>1542021
>>1542038
This is the main reason I don't watch anime very often. You don't actually learn anything. An episode of your average anime can be compared to a can of soda.
>>
>>1542171
>Even Konosuba2 is beating it out by a bit.
S3 confirmed.
>>
>>1542038
Its almost like hes making fun of you for being weak, having no self-will and giving in so easily to the trash they sell you.
>>
>>1542230
>you don't actually learn anything

Yeah, just like 95 % of any kind of entertainment. But I guess such a lofty individual such as yourself only watches educational videos or something.
>>
>>1542982
I don't know what kind of entertainment you enjoy, but I don't enjoy hiding under a safety blanket that tells me being garbage is cool. I'm not saying people shouldn't buy things, but don't be a tool. Anime and video game fans are the worst when it comes to eating up pointless and crappy merchandise because the source material made them feel good about being a piece of garbage who doesn't think critically and logically about anything.
>>
>>1542994
not him but i hate males in my anime, they are forgettable and the self-insert factor is nothing to me since i dont watch for them

i dont consume "wish fulfillment" anime where that means self-insert, or if i do its a compromise and not an appeal to my biases
>>
pure ideology
>>
>>1542994
At the end of the day the vast majority of entertainment media is escapism which teaches you absolutely fucking nothing. It's the whole fucking point of fiction. That's what your initial argument was, that entertainment is supposed to be "educational" and intellectually stimulating rather than, you know, just being entertaining. I don't really understand why you're getting upset at the fact that some people decide to escape the banality of life by watching cute girls doing cute things rather than watch whatever the fuck the average person is watching to alleviate boredom.
>>
>>1543004
You miss the point. Anime bothers be because it's rife with the following attitude:
"Here's what you do and why you're garbage."
"But that's OK, happy ending without

In fact, a lot of modern entertainment bothers me for this reason. What is with people turning a blind eye to the simple things that really matter? Too far up their own butts to care? It's like thinking about the long term is bad, or that real depth is meaningless. Do they genuinely not see it, or do they simply not want to see it?
>>
>>1542998
*sniff*
>>
>>1543011
>happy ending without
- "the terrible person improving"

Too often overly forgiving and passive about the way some people act. I'm not saying forgiveness is bad, just that it teaches people that they're great simply because they live.
>>
>>1543011
>What is with people turning a blind eye to the simple things that really matter
Sounds like you need some SOL anime.
>>
>>1543017
>it teaches people that they're great simply because they live.
Which is true.
>>
>>1543011
it's interesting; hikkineet types being allowed to not change/be changed seems like a relatively recent development in the stock anime narratives. i think it speaks to an increased value being placed on individualism--the optimal end is not necessarily for the character to fit into society, but to be happy. whether this is a good thing is debatable, but it certainly would seem to speak to japanese culture moving out from under the long shadow of confucianism. that said, as recently as 2011 (in "the idolm@ster") arranged marriages were being presented as a good thing, so the emphasis on filial piety is still there
>>
>>1543021
That kind of false applause is why so many people don't try. I'm not asking for people to be 11/10 examples of humanity, just better than those people you see in those Walmart shopper pictures.
>>
>>1543011
Maybe you shouldn't take highly unrealistic cartoons with nigh impossible situations so seriously. No one's going to be greatly influenced by anime one way or the other except some fringe cases. Personally I've been an unambitious dead beat long before I started watching anime of any kind.
>>
>>1543032
i don't think anime puts forward a suggestion that it's ok to be a piece of shit; the suggestion i get from these shows is that it's ok to be who you are. the characters in these shows work hard and excel at the things they do, even if those things are socially unacceptable
>>1543038
any work of fiction is an argument, and consciously or not by engaging in it you are participating in a dialectic
>>
File: 1495076033511.jpg (126KB, 1280x545px) Image search: [Google]
1495076033511.jpg
126KB, 1280x545px
>>1543041
>any work of fiction is an argument, and consciously or not by engaging in it you are participating in a dialectic

That's absolutely moronic.
>>
>>1543038
>>1543041
Subliminal messages from many of the modern and popular "feel-good" entertainment pieces can be damaging in such high amounts, especially with how impressionable people can be.
>>
>>1543048
no its not
>>
File: 1496432744812.jpg (117KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496432744812.jpg
117KB, 800x450px
>>1543049
>>
>>1543049
Yeah man all the subliminal messages in anime made me into a pedophile.
>>
>>1543058
It's not as blunt as that. It's more of a simple attitude convincing thing. Painting some things in a light that looks more agreeable by downplaying the negatives of it.
>>
>>1543062
that's not subliminal though, it's just an argument.
>>
File: 1490814747150.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490814747150.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>1543051
What argument does sexy commando put forward?
>>
>>1543068
Spooky mummy dude.
>>
>>1543068
i haven't seen it, but it looks like a pretty normal setup with a lot of wackiness added in. main character wants to make friends to have a shining high school life, ends up meeting unusual people, befriends them while playing the straight man? there's a statement about conformity, popularity, that sort of thing in there somewhere probably. maybe something about being true to yourself?
>>
With this show the MC is an author and isn't scummy, the sister is the one with the hikky problems and they aren't portrayed as positive. Maybe they're portrayed as cute but they're still seen as problems. So basically what you're saying, OP, is that your main complaint with MC are that his interests are "wrong" and need to be changed.

> your lifestyle is so cool, don't change
So basically what you want is an anime that tells you you should stop liking anime.
>>
>>1543186
Sounds like OP would like Eva.
>>
>>1543079
>maybe something about being true to yourself

lmao, it's an absurdist comedy that ever so often makes forays into the disturbingly bizzare

there's no "message"
>>
>>1543210
it doesnt have to be an aesop to have a message. that's the whole point.
>>
>>1543284
you're honestly fucking retarded
>>
>>1542021
>expecting anything from the oreimo author
>>
>>1543298
not true
>>
thinking about it more, the thesis is probably that the main character is equally absurd in his desire/efforts to be "normal". might watch a couple episodes later
>>
Being happy with nothing is a good thing. It means there's more for the rest of us. But I fucking despise romantic subplots in anime. It makes them unrelatable. You're no longer watching a warm recreation of your innocent childhood; you're instead just watching Dawson's Creek or The OC with drawings. My little girls should be happy to be friends with each other; if they're squealing about getting taken to the prom by Tyrone from the varsity team, then that means nothing to me and I don't want to see it. I live a largely asexual life, and cartoon characters should too.

Anyone who watches sexualised anime should be gassed to death.
>>
>>1544122
>you're instead just watching Dawson's Creek or The OC with drawings.
What is the Bawson of anime?
>>
>>1542021
>>
>>1544122
what if they want to date each other?
>>
>>1544201
Probably Sayaka's "honto ni baka" reaction image.
>>
File: sayaka baka.jpg (65KB, 699x384px) Image search: [Google]
sayaka baka.jpg
65KB, 699x384px
>>1544201
>>1544766
Google Image Search was less helpful than I thought it would be. I meant this image.
>>
>>1544770
Hmm... I feel it could be better.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.