[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 20 years, do you think we'll view 2010s culture the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (45KB, 246x198px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 246x198px
In 20 years, do you think we'll view 2010s culture the same way we view 1990s culture?

>2010s films/games get 2030s sequels
>fidget spinners are the pogs of the 2030s (people reminiscing of)
>companies make logos and other shit that resemble their 2010s versions
>generation z are the new millennials
>>
>>1541663
>we'll
No, but kids will. People tend to think of the time they were a teenager as the best time in existence.
>>
No.
>>
Pop culture moves too fast these days. Pogs were the rage for at least a couple of years. Fidget spinners barely lasted an entire summer. Everything's going to shit. Nothing is permanent. Nothing is meaningless. We're all just moving from one vacuous mercurial fad week to week.

Remember when purple haired Sjws weren't a clichéd punching bag everyone hated on? Feels like a hundred years ago.
>>
>>1541663
It's possible, but seems kind of hard to imagine.
This generation seems to have completely lost all sense of doing anything "just for fun" or "for laughs". You don't even see that sentiment in movies anymore.

It's not the actual things themselves that we reminisce about, it's the feelings that we had.

I'm sure there's always going to be some nostalgia, but I just don't see it being to the same degree. The world of kids and the world of adults these days seems to be a much more blurry line than it used to be.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.