[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is actually the point of this board? I remember when Hiroshima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1502483028622.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502483028622.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
What is actually the point of this board? I remember when Hiroshima Nagasaki bought the website he made a few suggestion threads and was pretty active in engaging the community, but that doesn't happen anymore.
Why not make this a board to discuss 4chan rules, progress, news, etc with the mod/janitor team?

I think that would be a much better use of the board than using it as the seventeenth random/off topic board we have.
>>
i think you are gay
>>
let's just delete this board and forget it ever existed.
>>
>>1539418
lurk moar and find out. remember, lurking means not posting at all.
>>
let's just delete this thread and forget it ever existed.
>>
File: 1502562424608.png (166KB, 400x430px) Image search: [Google]
1502562424608.png
166KB, 400x430px
>>1539425
I'm not new you faggot.
All I'm saying is that there's no reason for this board to exist given its current state. No one is asking any questions and no one is answering anything either.

Even though nearly all of the content here is irrelevant to the board topic, there is no need for moderation because there is no actual legitimate content here either. It just seems like a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>1539418
>Why not make this a board to discuss 4chan rules, progress, news, etc with the mod/janitor team?

>>1539428
>>
>>1539429
For some of us who frequent this place, this never stopped being the meta board. It's only under weeb spinoff mafia occupation right now, which is slightly more tolerable than when it was under /mlpol/ or /leftypol/ occupation.
>>
>>1539446
It was liberated from /q/ occupation.
>>
>>1539448
/q/ reporting in. Sorry but we didn't go anywhere. /qa/ needs to go back to the way it was in >>161989
>>
File: 14915976766096.png (45KB, 1013x638px) Image search: [Google]
14915976766096.png
45KB, 1013x638px
>>1539418
>What is actually the point of this board?
Originally this, but mods refused to moderate the board and instead let it be hijacked by redditors and 8gaggers looking for another /q/ to shill on. We still have meta-discussion, but since there's no moderation to keep out the bickering, we might as well bring positive threads here, even if they don't fit the original vision of the board.
>>
>>1539452
Nah, you're just a noisy remnant trying (and failing) to shit up the board out of spite.
>>
File: 1490666253206.png (16KB, 830x134px) Image search: [Google]
1490666253206.png
16KB, 830x134px
>>1539452
>Sorry but we didn't go anywhere.
Actually you did, as we can see from the current state of the board, and furthermore you were never welcome here. Sorry (not really)
>>
>>1539456
Your standards for what counts as "shitting up the board out of spite" are tragically flawed and wrong.
>>
there is no weeb mafia

the mods use script to flood the board with anime because it allows them to be unaccountable and free of criticism

do you have a question about the moderation? do you need rule clarification? whoops, a nefarious off site group just so happened to spam your thread and ten other threads with moeshit, what a coincidence :^)
>>
>>1539429
A group of weebs from outside 4chan kept raiding this board for some months, claiming to be freeing the board from the occupation of other outsiders, that doesn't even are here, but is the boogeyman they use to support their raids.
>>
>>1539453
>4chan.org/feedback
Is that even being used anymore? The last feedback item they have answered is from 2015.
>>
>>1539458
Oh it's you. You've been taking that screenshot out of context for months now. The mod was only saying you won't see them tripfagging with capcodes and answering a lot of questions here. They was nothing wrong with /q/.
>>
>>1539459
We still remember how you tried to flood the board with your same black cock collection that you dump on /pol/.
>>
>>1539466
You're literally crazy if you think that was me. Your medication needs adjusting at very least.
>>
>>1539465
I've only posted that image twice before, but facts are facts. /q/ was deleted for a reason. Good luck futilely trying to bring it back.
>>
>>1539463
Sometimes people have gotten results, and the mods say they're reading it but not responding to it anymore. If you want an actual response from a mod, the best place is PMing one on IRC.
>>
>>1539469
I'm not trying to being it back nor were mods trying to prevent it from coming back in that screenshot like you seem to think. They were only saying they don't post here, not that meta isn't valid. Good luck trying to keep pushing your false narrative based on an out of context screenshot though.
>>
>>1539468
You in the plural sense. That guy was obviously better at it than you personally, but he still failed.
>>
>>1539472
I'm on IRC also, but it's different. That's more useful if you have a specific question about something.
But sometimes I just want to read an update on the site or something. Just general stuff like how they feel about the trial boards, any changes to moderation, how the site is doing financially, etc. You can't really ask those questions in the IRC which is meant for individual questions.
>>
>>1539474
I can't even imagine what kind of mental damage it must take for you to be conflating all these posters you don't agree with into one group. Unlike the weeb mafia, where you can actually go to their spinoffs or ghost and see them talking about /qa/, you have absolutely no evidence which ties all the posters you don't like together into some group.
>>
>>1539473
Here's the actual context, and not the context that only exists as a figment of your imagination:
>For anything that might be subjective, you can go to IRC and talk to them in real time. There are no mods monitoring /qa/ 24/7 like eagles, in fact, they said for people to stop taking the board seriously and only report illegal content on it, so your bitching is pointless.
>There are no mods monitoring /qa/ 24/7 like eagles, in fact, they said for people to stop taking the board seriously
Either way, I don't need to push anything. The facts speak for themselves.
>>
>>1539479
"/qa/ is not /q/" can be interpreted in thousands of ways but you just happened to pick the one way that restricts meta. The "facts" you refer to only exist in the minds of people like yourself trying to push the anti-meta narrative. Whether mods post here under their capcodes or not has no bearing on whether or not this could be a successful meta board.
>>
>>1539480
There's nothing wrong with meta, the problem is with the people who use "meta" as a synonym for /q/ garbage.
>>
>/q/
>meta
pick one
>>
>>1539481
What counts as "/q/ garbage"? Who decides that? Certainly not you. There isn't anything wrong with /q/ posts in the first place except you don't like them. Well guess what, I do, and I've been here just as long as you if not longer.
>>
>>1539478
>I can't even imagine what kind of mental damage it must take for you to be conflating all these posters you don't agree with into one group.
Probably the same one as this guy who thinks everyone who posts that screencap or understands what was meant by "/qa/ is not /q/" is the same person: >>1539465
>>1539480
If you think you /q/ faggots are the only people interested in meta discussion, then it's you and not me who's restricting meta.
>>
>>1539453
>Moot
>4Chan
Discarded.
>>
>>1539487
/q/ faggots run this board, dumb weebposter. Now go console yourself with your asukaspam script and pretend it's not true.
>>
>>1539486
>There isn't anything wrong with /q/ posts
They don't belong here, see >>1539458
>I do
Too bad.
>>
>>1539490
>Stop posting things I don't like guys! I'm serious!
You're adorable
>>
>>1539418
Meta/4chan stuff mainly, whatever other shit people post here is just a bonus.
>>
>>1539480
Not him, but what the fuck do you even care so strongly about meta? What the heck do you hope to achieve? User dissatisfaction means bugger all to mods unless you're /a/ and then it takes the whole board rising up the change something like that nipple thing. Is having a dedicated bitch and moan board that will achieve absolutely bugger all really that important to you? Even that /co/ meta thread was deleted a few moments ago by a mod.
>>
>>1539489
I don't even use scripts - I don't need to because other people already do it for me. Maybe you should, if you did you wouldn't have to complain about the evil weeb mafia anymore.
>>
>>1539493
/thread
>>
>>1539493
Yes, that's what the topic of this board is, but the catalog doesn't reflect that at all.
Nearly all of the threads are entirely irrelevant to 4chan meta topics, and the threads that ARE 4chan related are all complaining about a ban or a thread being deleted.
>>
>>1539486
>What counts as "/q/ garbage"
Complaining about bans, complaining about a lack of bans, banal complaints about moderation. Any thread that's purpose is to bring about a certain change on 4chan rather than discussing 4chan.
>>
When will Trevor and Andy go home?
>>
>>1539497
>Yes, that's what the topic of this board is

It isn't. /qa/ isn't a real board. The mods attitudes towards it reflect that.
>>
>>1539494
probably his personal board to bitch about /pol/
>>
>>1539862
This is an example of the perfect /qa/ thread:
>>161988
>>161989
If you're not for that then you have no business being here as far as I'm concerned.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.