[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to start a thread on /a/ >your ISP/country/etc is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1482423955706.png (164KB, 405x289px) Image search: [Google]
1482423955706.png
164KB, 405x289px
>try to start a thread on /a/
>your ISP/country/etc is blocked

What the fuck
>>
>>1536390
Try reddit
>>
>>1536395
>>
>>1536390
use someone else's wifi or mobile data
>>
>>1536391
why?
>>
>>1536402
why not? it might work.
>>
>>1536403
what do you mean "Try reddit".

You might as well say "Try eating beef".
>>
>>1536403
It doesn't /a/ is best place to get people into a new anime or manga series.
>>
>>1536406
It means try reddit as an alternative to /a/. They have plenty of anime discussions on there.
>>
Try asking on IRC or make a post on feedback page.
>>
>>1536411
but you cant post funny anime pictures on reddit
>>
what country you from?
>>
>>1536703
probably german
>>
>>1536733
yeah I've noticed that too. Since sunday many IP's seem to be blocked.
>>
>>1536736
Why is that mod doing that ?
>>
>>1536390
>>1536391
I just got a warning for being "obsessed with reddit" when none of my posts in the last 48 hours have even mentioned reddit. I go to a university so I'm wondering which one of you fags it was.
>>
>>1536892
I don't know either but it might be 1-3 really big german shitposters. But even then, I don't remember anyone so bad to justify a range ban.
>>
>>1537289
I once met a German who thought he was the most clever guy around. He really wasn't. Another German I knew about was just a complete moron. Both were very interested in anime.
>>
>>1536892
I think one of the /a/ mods raged because he didn't lie the threads being made. What, did someone insult his waifu or something?
>>
>>1537294
Imagine being born into that country. Must be burdensome.
>>
>>1537636
Probably. But does that excuse acting like you know everything when you don't know much at all? They can have bad taste in music, that's completely fine. But when you act like your anger-guided misconceptions are facts, and you constantly act like your the most clever person around when you're really just an unapologetic Eurohipster, you won't be getting much pity from me. The same goes for an underage with no self-control or awareness, who repeatedly shouts about how much they like something while simultaneously shitting on it constantly.
>>
>>1537647
People are crazy, man.
>>
>>1537648
I guess I have my own insanity going on. Still, the least people could do is slow down and really process what they take in and what they're about to do.
>>
>>1537650
That would be ideal, but the world exists in order to actualize the infinite possibilities of human behaviour so they have to do these things.
>>
>>1537652
>the world exists in order to actualize the infinite possibilities of human behaviour so they have to do these things.
Eh, I'd just keep it simple and say it's about agency. It could happen, but that doesn't mean it should happen or that it has to happen. It also means those who act are not immune to the choices of others.
>>
>>1537664
This is God's plan Anon
>>
>>1537670
I know.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.