[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I put that on, will you live? It would be extremely pleasant.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1494025240924.png (309KB, 752x941px) Image search: [Google]
1494025240924.png
309KB, 752x941px
If I put that on, will you live?
It would be extremely pleasant.
You're a small guy.
For me.
WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Was getting free a part of your plan?
Not really. Dr. Pavel accepted our offer instead of yours; you have to find out what he told us.
EVERYTHING! I TOLD THEM EVERYTHING!
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
krrr krrr krrr krrr
krr krr krr click
Well congratulations! You got yourself free! What's the next step of your masterplan?
Ma'am?
Landing this plane...
WITH ALL SURVIVORS
(This is happening! I'm not in charge here!)
Everything is fine on this wonderful flight. Everything is fine on this wonderful flight.
Ehhhhh...
Have we extinguished the fire?
Yes. The fire fades!

DR. PAVEL: Bane, I'm Dr.Pavel.
DRIVER: He was alone.
BANE: You have to bring friends.
DR. PAVEL: I don't have any friends!
DRIVER: Don't worry, double rate for them.
BANE: Why wouldn't I keep them?
DRIVER: They were trying to grab your trophy. They work for the agency. The suited man.
BANE: CIA?
BANE: Get 'em on board - I'll call it out.
>>
BANE: What are you doing in the front of my plan?
BANE: The plan I just filed with Dr.Pavel lists all of you.
BANE: FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS KICKED OFF MY AIRCRAFT! SO...WHO DID YOU PAY TO GRAB DR. PAVEL?!
BANE: HE FLEW REALLY WELL! WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?!
BANE: TELL ME ABOUT CIA! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE BELT?!
BANE: LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A VOLUNTEER GUN!
THIRD PRISONER: Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before keeping him on their plane.
BANE: Wiseguy, huh? At least you can talk. Who are you?
THIRD PRISONER: We are nothing. We are the air above your head. And everyone cared who I was until I took off the mask...
CIA: Who we are does not matter. What matters is our plan.
BANE: If I put this on, will you live?
CIA: It would be extremely pleasent.
BANE: You're a small guy -
CIA: For me.
BANE: Was going free part of your plan?
CIA: Of course. Dr. Pavel rejected your offer in favor of ours. We had to know what he told you about us.
DR. PAVEL: Everything! I told them everything!
SERGEANT: Ma'am?
BANE: Well congratulations, you got yourselves free. What's the next step of your master plan?
CIA: LANDING THIS PLANE
CIA: WITH ALL PASSENGERS!
CIA: Friend. They expect one of us to pilot. The man nods, unhooks himself, takes CIA's arm.
HOODED MAN 2: Have we stopped the fire?
CIA: The fire fades.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2013-01-24-17h26m35s241.png (72KB, 201x256px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2013-01-24-17h26m35s241.png
72KB, 201x256px
>>1536307
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.