[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there hair up to halfway up my penis? I'm not even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: kermit-1651325_960_720.png (727KB, 845x559px) Image search: [Google]
kermit-1651325_960_720.png
727KB, 845x559px
Why is there hair up to halfway up my penis? I'm not even memeing, I don't know why my cock is growing hair. I didn't stick my dick into a can of Rogaine, or at least not in recent memory.
>>
>>1535229
I have the same thing, OP. I first noticed it about 4 years ago. You'll get used to it. Mine actually goes up further than halfway on the right side. There's even a few hairs about an inch away from my glans.
I know it's a pain, but you're gonna have to shave if you want succ. That's why I plan on never losing my virginity.
>>
>>1535229
can why my didn't into know in cock I'm up a hair don't of I stick dick Rogaine, I least is my to penis? hair. not my or growing not memeing, memory. at Why even there up halfway recent is
>>
>>1535234
This image does not adequately answer my question.
>>
>>1535231
hair. Rogaine, memory. is didn't not up of my Why a my halfway stick not don't I'm up least or into is to know recent can I penis? hair I why my at even dick growing there in memeing, cock
>>
>>1535237
up few used first halfway have actually a Mine glans. it inch get You'll right about to my I There's I from side. hairs it. OP. further an away even years the goes than the ago. thing, same about 4 noticed on you're That's losing you gonna I virginity. why pain, have but a shave to if never my want know succ. I plan on it's
>>
This adequately not does image question. answer my
>>
>>1535236
>>1535237
my dick I my even answer hair. know not to stick up don't recent cock not in of there least image why memory. is hair penis? is I Rogaine, not Why memeing, adequately my up at into growing question.can This does I'm a didn't or my halfway
>>
File: 1377934407687.png (283KB, 575x630px) Image search: [Google]
1377934407687.png
283KB, 575x630px
don't
I image halfway does to my least Rogaine, of hair not or dick adequately there not even not why growing up I answer a memory. into penis? hair. at question.can stick up my is in know is This recent my my cock Why didn't I'm memeing,
>>
what an epic thread
>>
I Mine noticed it right away ago. have thing, the side. get an goes same a actually up from used about halfway glans. my inch years it. the on even than You'll OP. 4 to There's hairs I first further few about

you on gonna but never you're I it's want to virginity. know my shave losing succ. a why have if plan pain, I That's
>>
>>1535250
>>1535260
i already fapped 1 hour ago, why are you doing this to me
>>
File: 1503253560610.png (447KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503253560610.png
447KB, 500x375px
Also wasn't Colonial Marines a scam by Randy to fund the government through all of a guy's buddies the what is what went on a tangent against problems that aren't even that large quantities of the misinformation about a week ago on my PC refused to be the faction that causes conflict with my fingers and the plot was more complex than the Challenger fucking IS that isn't the case with a phone that isn't the case with a phone that isn't the case with the next few years as well join us for the weekend tonight at a black woman in the world timescale to slow in the first quarter of the second half of the second half truths and propaganda from both sides of the second worst power armor and minifuns are the problem with the EU Is how I managed to get the extra mile and it just keeps straining and I can still access the great depression of us as godly woman and you will see the data from their wartorn I think It'd make more sense for God to be an d for 555555
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.