[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spent the last 4 days watching all of the monogatari seriers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1493222775159.png (2MB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493222775159.png
2MB, 1918x1080px
I spent the last 4 days watching all of the monogatari seriers and I just finished owari S2. im not too sure what to do with myself /qa/
>>
Go back to r/anime you casual fuck
>>
>>1533344
I can't go back to somewhere where I never came from
>>
>>1533347
Hmmm... wonder if I should do something like /pol/ does and make a bot for whenever someone posts a sample, post the link to the full rez...
Might be a good extra curricular project

https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__araragi_karen_araragi_koyomi_araragi_tsukihi_gaen_izuko_hachikuji_mayoi_and_others_monogatari_series_drawn_by_yukyon__7eab14c452f9f395663c017ef79f5b6d.png
>>
>>1533347
You're a homosexual if you dont pick shinobu
>>
File: tokugawa crest.png (1MB, 1032x592px) Image search: [Google]
tokugawa crest.png
1MB, 1032x592px
Reading everything at once is not good. You don't get the thril of waiting for next week's episode, and you don't take the time to just let the episode sink in and think about it. Monogatari is also one of the series you just have to rewatch because you definitely missed a lot of things and you don't even know what you missed but you'll know what I'm talking about when rewatching the series. Also it would help if you spoke fluent Japanese. Also you were supposed to read the LN first. But what can I do this is neo 4chan/roleplaying /qa/ shitters.
>>
>>1533373
>thril of waiting
Sorry but how is that a thrill? surly being autistic and wanting to know what happens as soon as possible is the same thrill?
>>
>page 10
>anime
bump
>>
>>1533347
Nadeko.
>>
>>1533373
>tokugawa crest
corpora cavernosa
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.