[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people from reddit actually believe that this "4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1472873304806.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472873304806.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
Do people from reddit actually believe that this "4chan hates reddit" is only ironic and that it's only friendly rivalry or some other dumb shit? Yes I do realize that reddit is a large site with people with varying opinions, but I'm more specifically talking about people from /r/4chan. You know, the type of person who comes to 4chan just so that they can post their "epic screenshots" back on reddit. I hate them almost as much as I hate the idiots who think that 4chan has a political leaning and treats 4chan as a part of the alt-right.
>>
Nobody likes them here honestly
a lot of the people you see going "muh boogeyman" are actual redditors
>>
spoiler: most people couldn't give a shit and browse both reddit and 4chan without preference
>>
I've been using reddit for about a month now and I'm starting to really like it.
>>
>>1531840
Just because you do something doesn't mean that "most people do". Stop assuming that everyone is like you.
>>
I don't know shit about reddit, its interface gives me eye cancer, so I when 4chan says they're shit I just take their word for it.

That being said they can't possibly be worse than tumblr and /pol/.
>>
>>1531859
I probably wouldn't give a shit about reddit if it wasn't for /r/4chan. Generally speaking the bigger the board is and less obscure its subject, the worse its quality is. Any attempts at talking about 4chan outside of 4chan annoys me because it draws attention towards this site. I know it's already several years too late to do anything about it, but it still annoys me a great deal.
That and the fact that /r/4chan is basically all that is wrong with 4chan condensed into one shithole.
>>
its funny for you to talk about outsiders when using an outsider meme yourself (just fuck my shit up)
>>
>>1531883
Just saved that pic, I don't usually look up where memes come from, so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>1531888
Then why does it have pre-15 filename
>>
>>1531914
4chan filename randomizer.
>>
>>1531915
4chanX*
>>
>>1531591
Yeah, /r/4chan is pretty fucking cancerous
>>1531564
>>
>>1531840
That is not a good thing and it hasn't been standard until recently. Same with phone posting.
>>
>>1531848
Nothing wrong with that
>>
Do people on reddit like loli?
>>
>>1533162
Reddit is largely normalfag territory, so obviously not.
>>
I really hate this image. The original is so good and funny and cute, but this is literal abomination. Good job, teenbros.
>>
File: 1473521999874.jpg (105KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473521999874.jpg
105KB, 1000x1000px
>>1533185
I've deleted the image and replaced it. Are you happy now?
>>
>>1533190
Translate it weebs.
>>
>>1533190
God bless. Truly a scholar and a gentleman.
>>
>>1532225
Most phone posting is the same old posters with new phones.
>>
>>1532225
Just buy a smartphone already. It's just a small computer that you can use in your bed, there is no reason to hate it.
>>
>>1531951
>(fuck the weeb mafia)
hahahaha
>>
>>1532225
I don't get why anyone would want to phonepost. I have a smartphone myself, but I only use it to lurk or follow threads that I have previously posted in. I hate writing on a phone since it feels terrible, also I don't have access to any of my saved pics.
>>
>>1533223
I phonepost but don't actually leave my home
>>
>>1533195
[a] pleasing feeling of blooming inside.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.