[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the /qa/ meme war to me? As far as I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

Can someone explain the /qa/ meme war to me? As far as I can tell there's some sort of passive aggressive conflict between frogposters and animeposters, no? Why? When did it start? What's the endgoal here, like when will one side admit they lost? What will happen after that?
>>
File: 1500669381072.png (399KB, 700x965px) Image search: [Google]
1500669381072.png
399KB, 700x965px
>>1528465
What war? On /qa/ we are all friends.
>>
File: 1477958044321.jpg (43KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1477958044321.jpg
43KB, 447x444px
There is no war, just normal /qa/ posters and obsessive but incompetent would-be spammers who think they're fighting a war and do it manually, FOR FREE (yes, really), and pride themselves on being able to occupy 10% of an unmoderated board through hard work*.

*unpaid
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>1528472
>being this mad over pepes
Reddit gave us a venereal disease by leaving you newfags here after the election
>>
File: 1482698533534.jpg (74KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1482698533534.jpg
74KB, 499x499px
There isn't, just some desperate faggots thinking they're achieving something by plastering /qa/ with their own garbage and nobody elses. Tru-/qa/ is going strong.
>>
Worthless and bored people who are so immature, they think ruining something is a great way to pass time. It's a disease on both sides, and it doesn't matter if they're actually on the same side or not. The mods won't touch them because they don't want the board to become usable due to the intense fear that it will become another teenage complaint board for angry and banned people who want to stir up drama against the mods, who do deserve some of what they get thrown at them. All this mess because nobody is willing to start mature moderation practices on 4chan. Thanks for not changing what actually needs to be changed on 4chan, Hiro.

More, and more mature, mods and janitors, and everything you can do to get rid of ban evasion. Hiro said buying 4chan wasn't all about making money off of it? Then he needs to change what needs to change. Quality of posts. Adult standards. I want to feel like the stupid one for once.
>>
File: 1501203937562.png (91KB, 1024x1326px) Image search: [Google]
1501203937562.png
91KB, 1024x1326px
the weeb mafia invaded our homes and is extorting our meme production facilities to buy manga. did you really think we'd go down without a fight?

you thought wrong.
>>
File: 1494713089691.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494713089691.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
Basically /qa/ became a very quiet place after moot and Hiro's Q&A, with a bunch of threads discussing 4chan meta and stuff. Mods, Devs and Hiro even showed up from time to time to participate in discussions. After a while people started noticing that they could interact with the 4chan team here and so the board slowly started to become /q/ 2.0 especially when some big drama was brewing on major boards. This is where the
>/qa/ wants /pol/ deleted
meme comes from. Which of course made things even worse.
TRU/jp/sies, who are never far from meta stuff, tried their best to take it easy during these tumultuous times by posting good old silly 2D/Random threads. They also tried to enforce some sort of board culture ("Do you have a question?" in threads that didn't contain any question and were just bitching about mods, for example) but this didn't really work out so threads that didn't contain any questions started being tolerated. NEETs being the core users of 4chan thanks to their autism and dedication continued to treat /qa/ as a 2D/Random-lite board ever since, resulting in the laid-back casual atmosphere that you can enjoy here today.
>>
This thread is full of shit.
>>
weeaboos should go back to /a/ and frogposters should go back to school. both are losers. frogposters trying to fight shit with more shit, really, how stupid can you get?
>>
it's /leftypol/ vs nu-/pol/ in a nutshell
>>
There's no war, just a Pepe avatarfag who tries to force memes like "weeb mafia" and "butthurt kraut".
>>
This board should have remained frozen and then got deleted
>>
File: Newfags, this is your mindset.png (4KB, 220x160px) Image search: [Google]
Newfags, this is your mindset.png
4KB, 220x160px
>>1528479
Die you fucking Buzzfeedfag
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/993875-confused-nick-young
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.