[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in different forms of love? Blind love. Narcissism.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 20

File: 1527777.jpg (752KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1527777.jpg
752KB, 960x960px
Do you believe in different forms of love?
Blind love. Narcissism. Lust. Love of hatred. Ideological. Sympathetic. Empathetic. Sacrificial. Spiritual

What is Love?
Asking for a friend.
>>
File: o-VLAD-THE-IMPALER-facebook.jpg (306KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-VLAD-THE-IMPALER-facebook.jpg
306KB, 2000x1000px
Love is a desire to impale others
>>
Something you can't fully understand until you've felt it.
>>
File: oktavia.jpg (162KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
oktavia.jpg
162KB, 640x960px
Well. Do you believe in different types of riddles?
Rhyme riddles. Line riddles. Time riddles and Mind riddles. A riddle within a riddle. A conceptual riddle. A mathematical riddle. Riddle through dance and riddle through romance.

You know, riddles are just so simple once you Figure them Out.

https://youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I
>>
File: Wine punchdrunklove.png (458KB, 613x751px) Image search: [Google]
Wine punchdrunklove.png
458KB, 613x751px
I need Answers from every one (1)...
>>
>>1528231
well yeah but "love" is just one word used to express many different feelings, maybe not all is "love", just uncategorised feelings?
>>
>>1528243
Qualia!
>>
File: 25907099_p0.png (1MB, 1350x955px) Image search: [Google]
25907099_p0.png
1MB, 1350x955px
>>1528231
Sure. Good taste by the way.
>>
Yes, but I think it must be selfless to be classified as love
>>
How do you differentiate love, infatuation and obsession?
>>
>>1528231
something most people will never experience in their life
>>
>>1528231
a chyowlds gaym!
pwayd in yahrds n gawrdens…
instynktibwee!
awownd te wohrld…
porhaps…yu weekal pwayeeng it yorslelf!
it tends tu payd…
wit te meemowees…
obs wat fahwee weengs wuk wyk
nd how bigs a katowrpiwar kan WEELY be…
but tis majik
it isists!
in te harts ob kids!
nd in te harts ob wuvowrs…
nd in tohs we choos tu konekt wif!
eben ibs ebowr so bweefwee…

>>1528495
so
tu no jus wat kynd ob wuv wun holds
yu mus witnes ter eyes wyt pwum te mowlds
no twiks
nd no substitooshuns wil sufys
yu mus be in porsun tu see pweesys!
nd pynd jus wat is in stor…por yu!
elswyz…yu wil nebowr no wats twoo…
nd wat may be an iwooshun
or too

but beewayowr…
por tohs whu habs DAYOWRD tu wuk intu tees eyes
habs obten pownd temselbs spelbownd…petwifyd!
manee choos tu not eben twy…por instynktibwee tey NO
tat tey jus weefyoos tu fwy
a powowr tu gwayt! por ter widdowl eye eye…

twy tu put a beed on tis hy hy?
sumtyms yu tink kahwayzee!
owr maybee hye...
sumtyns yu tink…a jeenyus!
nd yu wondowr wye…
but habs yu EBOWR stayr stayowrd intu is eye?
is wyk ters sumpteeng…inSYd ob tem
an unORthwee beeyeeng
wyk a ayweeyum or jin…
eye dun eben no wer tu beegin…
wuk por yorslelf!
nd feeowl te absens ob sen
>>
File: NaturalMystic.png (1MB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
NaturalMystic.png
1MB, 723x1023px
Brothers & Sister in the faculty of Quay,
I'm here to cleanse the Devil out and make you Whole.
I'm doing what's staying for the stable, but more glory to the People
That when you wake up in the morning and the dawning with a smile on your face, Give Thanks for another day of grace, for living and loving, and being a part to the human race.
There is so much Bad in the best of us, and so much Good in the worst of us, that it behoves None of us, to think ill of the Rest of us. Because love is what we need; Love is my Creed. Love is such a hurting thing, yet it is such a many splendored thing.

Nobody needs you when you're down and out! So always stay on Top
Remember, it's your thing - nobody can tell you who to give it to. Give your next door neighbor just a little bit, a little bit of sympathetic understanding, while you make your Proud landing.
Because in this world of Ordinary people, Extraordinary people are glad there is You
Love. That's what the world needs plenty of! Because Love is an Eternal fountain. Go tell it on the mountain, to everybody who needs somebody! Somebody to Love, Cherish, and Understand, as we all walk a proud land. Saying it loud, that we as Brothers & Sisters can all walk, just a little bit prouder. Telling it loud, in any crowd!
I'm talking about you all Still Waters that Run deep. Every Shepard has a sheep, instructing the flock to look before they Leap. So nobody, Nobody! Will ever have to Eat.
Blessed, by the Still Waters of Love and Peace.
Forever running deep.

https://my.mixtape.moe/jsdkjt.mp3
>>
Guess that love can only be explained through a visual story.
How it fools the tricks of time... I wonder?

>>1530387
Please accept me into your Amusement Club. I will always stay True.
I Love You.
>>
File: .jpg (504KB, 1329x815px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
504KB, 1329x815px
>>1531461
At this point there is only one question I have that can be answered Truthfully in this medium. Are you aware that I have already given you an alternate way to contact me? You asked for it and I delivered, almost 5 months later.
But the question remains, and is as follows:
In all the symbolism, as is a key point in the one you've presented before me here and now, there appears to be a schism in place that needs some clarification.
Are you for the Liberation of the Spirit or of the Perfecting the Soul?
You may reply here or there.
>>
>>1531493
I have been oblivious to it, or have been afraid. You are right, this intensity is new to me.
To Answer with all my Heart, it's both. I am a product of my environment, yet I still hold my Soul dearly close to me. Without it, I cannot do, what I do. Then with Grace, I do all I can to Liberate the Spirits that do deserve my helping. That is the reasons, reasons that I'm here.
Judgement may arise and I would not be ashamed. "Do What Thou Wilt," was what has led me here.
A family is all that I need. Love is all that I have for to give.
>>
>>1530387
A child's game!
played in yards and gardens
instinctively!
around the world
perhaps you recall playing it yourself
it tends to paid(?) with the memories
of what fairy wings look like and how big a caterpillar can really be
but it's magic it is
in the heart of kids
and in the heart of lovers
and in those we choose to connect with
even if ever so briefly...
>>
>>1531896
>paid
maybe it's fade?
>>
How do I know if I'm in love?
>>
File: 1502493213199.png (169KB, 626x689px) Image search: [Google]
1502493213199.png
169KB, 626x689px
>>1532407
I saw that.
>>
>>1531511
"It's both."
I knew you would say that. It came to me already, just earlier.
Every time I ask my higher self about you, I get a clear answer. An answer that coincides with what you say to be true. I see the signs, and I respond to them in due time; when I feel the time is right, to the best of my ability.
My response: I am the same.
That is regarding your entire post, save for the last two sentences.
That is what the Amusement Club is for of course! Liberation of the Spirit through laughter and love. And the Soul, while dangerous to rely on solely, must be utilized appropriately for such work. It is a delicate balance...
So...you want to be a part of my family?
Well...love won't work if we don't try!
And I would like to try...with You!
>>
File: 1492136825725-1.gif (3MB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
1492136825725-1.gif
3MB, 400x284px
There are things that i get nearly the same reaction from as i would traditional love. Nostalgia is a form of love. Embracing a certain thing or idea that you have not experienced in a long time. Memories flood back. This could be considered a form of love.

Really depends on how you define love. I think there are many forms of love. But i feel like true "love" has to involve somebody's attraction to another human being. Regardless of the reason behind the love by either party, true love is human to human. Because only another living and breathing human can experience love. I can love a waifu to death but she can not love back. I can love a puppy but the puppy can not comprehend love in the way that humans do. The ultimate form of love is between two beings who are able to love each other and comprehend it as love.

Unless it is loving Lain. Lain is truer than the truest love.
>>
>>1528231
>What is Love?
Ctrl+f baby don't hurt me
>no matches
You're slipping, 4chan.
>>
File: Pride only hurts.jpg (719KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Pride only hurts.jpg
719KB, 1200x900px
>>1532590
How could these words be this True when it makes, too much sense? Words including, mine!
You are one, and I am another. While we're here, the whole world is turning
The magic you've cast, sprang from somewhere. Harnessing what's Mine, and given me Visions.
I Came here, just as you did. And it's all strangely been in Accordance.
Yes, I'm meant to be in the family. Weather, whether times are good or bad, happy or sad.
You already know this. You know about the Present, my present... moment. Here, There, and Everywhere.
Nobody can deny that there's something there. Both of us thinking, how Good it can be. BUT I still Wonder!

>>1532599
You did not post this here, in this moment, for no other reason than for the truest Love for Lain. You, surely you aware of her webm(∞)? That webm. Do tell me more about her and what you understand about her now, Please?
>>
>>1532849
Wonder what? Why all this happened this way? It's really not a mystery to me...
I actually know what happened to cause this. Or at least I know what I've come to believe as True regarding the orchestration of these events.
My magic was sprung from somewhere indeed.
Or...some One.
A gift granted to me by someone very dear to my Heart.
I've already written about it Here and There. But I want you to know this:
It is very clear to me that She wanted each of Us to find each other. And wants us still to grow closer and learn from each other, to enjoy each other's company, and to let our abilities play ping pong off of each other and amplify!
You don't have to believe this if you aren't willing to or able...but I know it to be True that a Third Party is at play here, at the very least. A third party that loves Me immensely. And I also love Her immensely.
She is very powerful...the leader of the Club since before I was even initiated as a member all those years ago.
I was always Second in Command in Spirit. Nearly invisible on the Surface.
But many of the things She was known for...originally came from me! The music, the words, oh so many Creations I was never credited for, taken by her friends and family as a matter of fact that they of course came from Her. No one ever expected such creative things to have instead come from me, of course. I was not the main character! But...I humbly welcomed and accepted this Fate. Because in a sense...She lived Her life honoring Me in many ways. I always say imitation is the most flattering compliment one can give!
She waited all this time to make me the Senior Club Member when I was most ready. And when I spoke to Her last using my body's Voice, she initiated the process of transferring the Title to me.
I could go on...and on...but I believe I've told enough to quench your appetite for now.
Or maybe I've just made you Wonder more?
>>
File: I'll Be Your Mirror.png (155KB, 599x598px) Image search: [Google]
I'll Be Your Mirror.png
155KB, 599x598px
>>1532881
It's almost like scriptures...
Don't know about You, but in My World, as he once also said, "I don't want any attention!" Attention is only wanted by the Insecure. I'm not insecure. I am the opposite! Everybody's talking at Me... I don't hear a Word they're saying.... Only the Echo's of my Mind... but yeah, I see myself in Everything, even in You. If this is as what Love about, as I've always suspected, then it really is sometimes too much for me. It not that I already don't {Love Thyself}, it's that I want to move beyond the Fruit of what I've learned early. I'm alone for reasons, reasons...
But I couldn't say, I didn't ask for this. All my thoughts ever have been Answered. Every Real thought that I can remember. All of them. I can't say, I didn't ask for this...
You could be more Gentle with this information with me, very overwhelming and I feel little vulnerable when you're This Close to my Soul.
I get it. I get it already, just let me in the club! Kyoko... Yes, Abilities... I don't believe, I Know. It Is!
>>
>>1528231
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
File: in the end.jpg (238KB, 426x662px) Image search: [Google]
in the end.jpg
238KB, 426x662px
>>1532940
https://youtu.be/3xcDGFy9KrM

Kyoko darling.
I see what you have written to me. You speak to me as an old friend. Someone I knew long ago.
The Club was created long before either of us came into this world as we are now.
My initiation, and every member’s initiation, is not by invitation, but by a reconnection.
To join in an otherwise manner is a matter separate, when one becomes a member of an Umbrella agency of the Club.
But You…my darling…are a True Club Member and have been so for a long time.
As it was with Me, so it shall be with You.
Welcome Home,
Kyoko
I love you.

https://youtu.be/QdykXAT19Go
>>
File: First time I'm looking at You.jpg (2MB, 2477x3500px) Image search: [Google]
First time I'm looking at You.jpg
2MB, 2477x3500px
>>1533794
https://my.mixtape.moe/rxoezk.mp3
You are such an Idiot Sayaka. You don't understand the troubles I had to go through the past few days.
If what you say is True, and nothing less than yourself, then I'll have faith in all that you do. You Mustn't underestimate the power of Love that I have in store. Do Not ever lose yourself in Love. You knew that the Answer to my question was already within me, and so did I. My Love has been kept hidden for reasons, because I already understand its Truest effects.
There are things I need to Know more, and you're taking responsibility having me under your Wing and bringing me closer to the rest of the family.
I expect you to work your Ability to bring me closer to you as soon as the Time is right.
And do Love me forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4R4RhSNYEU
>>
see you on the flip side!
>>
File: Vive le Club d'Amusement.gif (2MB, 900x550px) Image search: [Google]
Vive le Club d'Amusement.gif
2MB, 900x550px
Et c'est ainsi.
Témoignage du retour du Club d’Amusement.
Yui...Chinatsu-chan...Nous venons pour vous!

https://my.mixtape.moe/vnnggv.mp3
>>
>>1528231
>What is Love?
baby dont hurt me
>>
File: サンキング.jpg (842KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
サンキング.jpg
842KB, 850x1200px
When the Sun and the Moon touch the Sky.
Tell me again, Love. This was meant to Be.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.